dragynraken

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

Is that common, for conjurers to "check up" on spirits/entities once they're bound to someone? Personally, I'm not sure I like that. Feels like an invasion of privacy. Not that I'm harming mine in any way but I think I might be more than a little annoyed to know someone is "looking over my shoulder", with or without my knowledge. And even if the conjurer says they dont, they already said they did so I wouldn't necessarily trust their word.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
Empress M
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Rubyluv wrote:Is that common, for conjurers to "check up" on spirits/entities once they're bound to someone? Personally, I'm not sure I like that. Feels like an invasion of privacy. Not that I'm harming mine in any way but I think I might be more than a little annoyed to know someone is "looking over my shoulder", with or without my knowledge. And even if the conjurer says they dont, they already said they did so I wouldn't necessarily trust their word.

I'd actually never heard of conjurers dong such a thing before, that is, until this seller showed up.

Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Empress M wrote:
Rubyluv wrote:Is that common, for conjurers to "check up" on spirits/entities once they're bound to someone? Personally, I'm not sure I like that. Feels like an invasion of privacy. Not that I'm harming mine in any way but I think I might be more than a little annoyed to know someone is "looking over my shoulder", with or without my knowledge. And even if the conjurer says they dont, they already said they did so I wouldn't necessarily trust their word.

I'd actually never heard of conjurers dong such a thing before, that is, until this seller showed up.
Thanks for clarifying. I was under the same impression. You pay for a conjurer's services, you get your being, and it's between you and your being. Unless, of course, you ASK for mediation. And even then, I was under the impression that you're offered advice and you handle it yourself. Not answering to an "overseer", as such.

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Nothing I've ever seen on ANY conjurer's site mentioned anything of this nature, nor did any listing I ever saw specify the conjurer as anyone other than the person listing said being so I was confused.

Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

...Just throwing this out there, but it's possible for beings, usually servitors, to be used to spy on people through a psionic network of sorts...like living security cameras.

This has nothing to do with this seller in particular, just saying that it's possible.

Still, WHAT THE HECK, YOU KILLED AN ALPHA!!!??

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Ok, enough of this.

Rubyluv, you've nothing to fear your original thoughts on these matters were correct. However, dragynraken was/is new and insecure in his abilities. I'm not defending or excusing him in any way, that is just the way it is, plain and simple.

Doomguy, I'd suggest you contact DLM if you'd like to give condolences, air frustration, or receive clarification on the matter as both Empress and dragynraken are biased and mostly uninformed on the on the subject.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Because of the nature of his thoughtforms he had to keep checking on them to basically refuel them.
He is working out that issue now so that he can offer creations that will not need the constant connection and energy. He wanted to be able to quickly offer changes to the creations and that can't be done as easily with a stable not connected being.
This was a learning experience for him and he is taking the right steps to correct it.

Also like Rai said when it comes to the alpha problem enough has been said on the forum let the topic die on here.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Sorry; new here and learning. Stirring up not my intention. Just confused.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Don't worry Rubyluv, you didn't do anything wrong. Always question what you don't know or understand.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you, Ravechaosnight! So many knowledgeable people here; getting quite an education!

Return to “Seller Review”