How can you gauge you energy bodys health.

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I think I can post this here.A book that I got for energy work called energy work the secrets of healing and spiritual growth by robert Bruce talks about the energy body before anything elts and says it's as vital to life as blood effecting things like dises resistants on a physical side effect and a stronger aura field on a spiritual side effect and is esenchal for energy work but it says that if results don't show in a week or two training to feel my energy body I ether have a well developed energy body or a slugish unhealthy one.Is their a way to tell wether my energy body is healthy or not other then the health of my physical one.

Blessed be

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Oh I'm interested! Was curious about this for the past week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boop
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm might be different depending for the case, but some possible symptoms of sluggish energy body are:
-Tiredness, feeling lack of energy in daily life
-Easily depleted when exercising energy work

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

I thought that in Yoga the state of the energy body was reflected in the breathing. First, you should be able to breathe through the nose at all times - even exercise and sleep. Then the breathing should be primarily abdominal. Then the breath should be smooth, silent, and steady. Finally, there should be effortless natural pauses at the end of breathing in and out. If your breathing is so rough that other people can hear it, you have health problems. If you can hear your breath, you have room for improvement. The mind, the energy, and breathing are all connected and breath is diagnostic.

nijntje
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I've read stuff by Robert Bruce. I think he says energy blockages are a sign of poor health or something developing. Can you feel energy moving through your fingers with the exercise he provides? If not, stay with it. If you have energy blockages in your fingers, that's pretty extreme. When you can feel energy moving easily through your fingers, you'll know how mobile your energy should be throughout your body when you try to bounce/move/sweep it through. It's pretty easy to clear energy blockages if you work at it daily. That's the only barometer he provides for the health of the energy body and I don't know any other.

nijntje
neophyte
neophyte

So basically you should be able to feel the energy moving.

nijntje
neophyte
neophyte

I've read stuff by Robert Bruce. I think he says energy blockages are a sign of poor health or something developing. Can you feel energy moving through your fingers with the exercise he provides? If not, stay with it. If you have energy blockages in your fingers, that's pretty extreme. When you can feel energy moving easily through your fingers, you'll know how mobile your energy should be throughout your body when you try to bounce/move/sweep it through. It's pretty easy to clear energy blockages if you work at it daily. That's the only barometer he provides for the health of the energy body and I don't know any other.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”