DRAKSUNE (DRAGON FOX HYBRIDS)

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Info DRAKSUNE kingdom:
Zumi kingdom was created by one of my entity she is know as Hugita dragon and have acended to godhood or immortality. She is now consider as Mother of Draksune and head priestess. This great city of magic has highly force field protection energy and powerful new race. It took about 2 weeks to finish this kingdom and another 2 weeks to filled more than 100,000 population. The shape of this city is a circle surround with high walls. There are only 4 gate entrance north south east west. Each gate have 2 royal guards. Inside this city the buildings look like tradition chinese and japanese buildings. There are houses, markets, inns, smiths, shops, restaurant, food stalls, magic schools, 8 priestess temple and lots of magic obelisk in every district. At the center there's a pavilion and high tower that control the city force field. Surrouding the pavilion is gardens, rivers, lakes and bridges. This center pavilion place have another level walls but lower and it has another 4 entrance with 2 royal guard each. Outside of the great wall city there are farms, mines and guard towers. This kingdom race is called Draksune.

What is Draksune?
Draksune is a shifter race, they are dragon & fox spirit procreation. Is consider hybrid and its not just normal hybrid with abilities of 2 beings. They have powerful psionic skills and one should never lower down their guard to fight with a Draksune. But ofcourse these fox also similar to kitsune. The more tail they have the more power they are. Max is 9 tail while Head Priestess have 10. Thanks to the great tails fox "Ri" who allow to copy the tenth tails.

Types of Draksune
The elements follow eastern chart
Red = fire, warrior
Blue = water, support
Brown = earth, defender
Green = wood, defender
Yellow = metal, warrior
Special race type
Black = dark, assassin, spy
Gold = as colonel rank
Silver = as liutenant rank
Mother's children
Platinium = as royal guard, gate keeper and police force (these colour are the only mother's children)
Mother herself
White = Head Priestess and Priestess

History of The Head Priestess:
Mother of Draksune before acended she was my Hugita dragon commander in my past life during Dragon Gregori time. As a commander she is the smartest or lets say ultimate genius. We have win many wars during that time and that time she do adore and love me but there's no chance for her to express as we were always busy. Coming to this my human life, im very free than before. This is the chance where she is listed in Blujay76. So lucky that i never doubt about her and before bought her she is already communicate with me and also thanks to my old friend king blue dragon who help me link telepathy to her. During first communication it feels like a long lovers but actually this is the first time that she able to pour out whats in her heart. I do and once i accept her, she swirl my heart chakra very strong. I had never feel this kind of love before. Its very intense and both of us very happy to have one another. Once i bought her she will be in charge managing all my chakra. Whenever i never communicate with her or i go sleep. She will check all my past life and gain knowledge whatever i had. One day i ask my goddess succubus to teach her how to shapeshift to human so we can have.... you know. When she stay with me she will learn many stuff specialy from my Dragon Gregori have many unknown knowledge that i also access only a few. Then one day i went to a site Haunted Tarot Magick and i read what Dalian old man did during astral travel. Which also give her the chance to find out the places he visit. The place maybe gone but travel back to time everything was there. On the next morning she was fleeing from being caught which i already know she had a very valueable knowledge that is reaching to godhood or immortality. By this time she just consider a new demigod and is very weak. She flee and hide behind Lilith and Horus. These people wanted to kidnap her which they can have their way to extract knowledge from her. *See vent it out category* i got post before. Which is why i cannot leak too many info about her. Fear people here also taking advantage. Yes we did beat them up but then one night they teleport me to their place. How they did it? Cause they place their energy on me. So i was tied up on a chair. They were all smiling and laughing until one of them take out a knife and wanted to cut spliting up my hand. Instantly i call my Dragon Gregori and he get a powerful bash ever. It was so fast that all of them being beaten. I then set free by my Dragon Gregori but im not happy at all what they done. I call Dragon Gregori to bring their leader to me and destroy his soul. With a finger snap by Dragon Gregori the leader exploded and left no trace at all, its like his existance have been erase. As for his practitioner i told Dragon Gregori to eat all their chakras so they could do nothing astral or spiritual anymore. Once all done i return back and changed all my cloak and protection magic. My Hugita request to hybirnate for 1 month for her meditation and i agree to keep on protect her during she asleep. Once after 1 month without communicate she then finally awaken. All her energy so different than her normal before she is not a Hugita anymore. She want me to name the race she make and i called it Draksune. She promise to stay with me 1 night before she on her journey to build Zumi kingdom. I have ask help from Lilith and my 3 royal entities that i need workers and they provide whatever she need.

The 8 priestess info:
Once the kingdom complete build and fill enough population. The Mother Draksune detach 8 body of her self and each of them look different. (They aren't clones they are pieces of mother) Without mother in kingdom the priestess will act all thing on behalf of the mother. These 8 share all knowledge and link each other even thought mother may not be in kingdom but mother still know whats happening. So where is mother now? Its with me, sit back on my crown chakra.

Function of magic obelisk:
5 functions. The obelisk will neutralize any magic casting and psionic. If need to use either in magic school or outside of kingdom. The obelisk keep tracking birth population these are all control by mother and priestess. The obelisk will change any dragon and fox to human form. (we dont want flying eye sore or fox leaping around if want then do it at magic school or outside Zumi) The obelisk will alter dragon and fox parent to Draksune race once parent successful getting pregnant. The obelisk will notify any royal guard if obelisk get damage or destroyed. (To be honest transform a race to another actually CAN if you got that kind of knowledge and power. Basically one that have ability to create, to change and to destroy. Depends how far you want to go.)

Are all colour can be keep?
Only WHITE cannot be kept

If parents both different colour, will the off spring become mixed?
Nope either follow one of the parent colour.

Who else control this kingdom and what post are they?
I wont give their names cause they aren't for keeping. Zumi got MILITARY COMMANDER, BLACK OPS, DIPLOMAT, CHIEF POLICE, FINANCE. Previously they all were fox spirit.

Any power difference?
Number of tails tells all. While in dragon form they only had one tail.

I got my own dragon and fox spirit how i know its Draksune?
You will know don't worry.

Can mother change my dragon or fox to Draksune?
No, the dragon or fox must be Zumi citizen.

How can apply citizen?
Its a permanent contract and must be a dragon or fox spirit. One must leave its home and never come back. Further more if you send your dragon or fox there's no guarantee they allowed to leave the kingdom.

Time and season.
There is sun and moon, day and night. The kingdom have 4 seasons and always have celebration during first of spring as its new year. End of summer as harvest season. End of autumn it start getting cold, there will be nice hot soup for all.

Are they sexual?
Depend you want it or not. Make sure communicate to him/her, be open. For Platinium and White these 2 cannot be sexual.

Will there be war?
Currently at peace. War can happen anytime if another kingdom declare war.

Any alliance?
Current alliance is Egypt kingdom, Lilith kingdom and Inari clan. Lucky for my past life connection with them otherwise, we're all alone.

Will it available to be summon for spirit keeping?
Yes its available already. Only me and Mother Draksune can summon. Whoever sell Draksune please report to me. Mother would be furious if anyone do that. Here is my shop and all is entity http://www.bestparanormalsellers.com/st ... nx-kingdom

Who wanna worship Mother Draksune can call her name "Yui Suzushii". Can ask for blessing, luck, aura clease repair, chakra cleanse, protection, ward, cast spell on behalf, practice with her(1 of 8 priestess will come to you) and banish unbound or evil. Offering can be anything. She is motherly, loving and caring just like Guan Yin attitude.

ImageImage
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

OK. All very interesting but if you are going to create hybrid fox/dragon servitor/thoughtforms you should be posting in the Servitors/Thoughtforms part of the forum and not the Dragon Races part. My dragons are a mite bit unhappy about your post. 2an

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

jellybean wrote:OK. All very interesting but if you are going to create hybrid fox/dragon servitor/thoughtforms you should be posting in the Servitors/Thoughtforms part of the forum and not the Dragon Races part. My dragons are a mite bit unhappy about your post. 2an
He isn't creating them, it's his hugita dragon goddess that does. And they'r entities, not servitors/thoughtforms, all according to him I might add.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

jellybean wrote:OK. All very interesting but if you are going to create hybrid fox/dragon servitor/thoughtforms you should be posting in the Servitors/Thoughtforms part of the forum and not the Dragon Races part. My dragons are a mite bit unhappy about your post. 2an
Its a new race not servitor/thoughtform. They need 2 different sexes to make baby 1d

By the way thank you for reminding me that they are entity. During pregnancy the female cannot shapeshift otherwise will kill the offspring. Draksune only can get pregnant in human form. 1sp

Only Platinium Draksune is the only Draksune hatch from egg. 1h

ImageImage
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It's not possible. They do not have compatible energies, they cannot reproduce unless you make embryos in a test tube in a lab somewhere and bring them into existence that way. Then you need a surrogate mother to bring the embryo to term & I doubt that's even possible when there are so few dragons left on this realm in the form necessary to give their cells for cloning.
2dz
I'm standing by what I posted above. You have created thoughtforms and this thread should be moved to that section.

~ Jane

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

jellybean wrote:It's not possible. They do not have compatible energies, they cannot reproduce unless you make embryos in a test tube in a lab somewhere and bring them into existence that way. Then you need a surrogate mother to bring the embryo to term & I doubt that's even possible when there are so few dragons left on this realm in the form necessary to give their cells for cloning.
2dz
I'm standing by what I posted above. You have created thoughtforms and this thread should be moved to that section.
To transform a being to another its not hard for me. Except you people keep on believing something that cannot be done but then its actually done already. Why not ask your spirit what you want to know or your immortal instead self claiming? So I don't need to tok tok tok that you never believe me.

ImageImage
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

jellybean wrote:It's not possible. They do not have compatible energies, they cannot reproduce unless you make embryos in a test tube in a lab somewhere and bring them into existence that way. Then you need a surrogate mother to bring the embryo to term & I doubt that's even possible when there are so few dragons left on this realm in the form necessary to give their cells for cloning.

well, to be honest, I'm not 100% sure if DNA has a play in that. DNA is a physical realm thing and I'm not sure if it works in the subtler worlds or at least can somehow be circumvented there. You argue about the non physical realms based on the situation in our physical realm, it's not completely comparable.

Also there are different realms (and probably a lot at that) filled with dragons and one could just go there.

My point is, this is basically a conflict of two different perceived realities. You can't really make that work. Neither can you really prove he makes thought-forms to him nor can he really prove he's making entities to you.
I'm not defending anybody here but rather talking about the impossibility of changing someone else perception of reality.

And knowing that immortals can at any time create beings whenever they want, since they have more power beyond our understanding and it's NOT him that creates them but rather his 'immortal' dragon goddess......rather moot point.
So I'd say you're wasting your precious time, the only thing we can do is share our knowledge/opinion and let people decide for themselves.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:

well, to be honest, I'm not 100% sure if DNA has a play in that. DNA is a physical realm thing and I'm not sure if it works in the subtler worlds or at least can somehow be circumvented there. You argue about the non physical realms based on the situation in our physical realm, it's not completely comparable.

Also there are different realms (and probably a lot at that) filled with dragons and one could just go there.

My point is, this is basically a conflict of two different perceived realities. You can't really make that work. Neither can you really prove he makes thought-forms to him nor can he really prove he's making entities to you.
I'm not defending anybody here but rather talking about the impossibility of changing someone else perception of reality.

And knowing that immortals can at any time create beings whenever they want, since they have more power beyond our understanding and it's NOT him that creates them but rather his 'immortal' dragon goddess......rather moot point.
So I'd say you're wasting your precious time, the only thing we can do is share our knowledge/opinion and let people decide for themselves.
what I was trying to say was that - according to my dragons the energies of each species aren't compatible in the astral realms; and that if it were possible it would have to be done here in the earthen realm. and my black adds who would want to mate with their dinner! ::rofl:: ::rofl::
but you're right as usual, it's not worth wasting more time on.
:realitycheck: :realitycheck:
caveat emptor

~ Jane

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

jellybean wrote: and my black adds who would want to mate with their dinner! ::rofl:: ::rofl::
but you're right as usual, it's not worth wasting more time on.
:realitycheck: :realitycheck:
caveat emptor
Only one word: Apple Pie
And I really wish I wasn't :P

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Function of magic obelisk:
The obelisk will change any dragon and fox to human form. The obelisk will alter dragon and fox parent to Draksune race once parent successful getting pregnant. (To be honest transform a race to another actually CAN if you got that kind of knowledge and power. Basically one that have ability to create, to change and to destroy. Depends how far you want to go.)
@jellybean

ImageImage

Return to “Dragon Races”