Dragyn'x Kingdom

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN

Re: Dragyn'x Kingdom

Postby dragynraken » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:28 am

Likes2Read wrote:One really important question: who is making the beings? You or the Dragon Gregori?

Because if the answer is anything other than "you, creating them with your conscious mind, and interacting with them over a period of at least multiple days", then you might want to re-think reopening the shop for a while longer. You have to consciously be aware of every aspect of creation and programming, for safety's sake.

Don't worry, I'm good.

ImageImage

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Likes2Read » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:17 am

dragynraken wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:One really important question: who is making the beings? You or the Dragon Gregori?

Because if the answer is anything other than "you, creating them with your conscious mind, and interacting with them over a period of at least multiple days", then you might want to re-think reopening the shop for a while longer. You have to consciously be aware of every aspect of creation and programming, for safety's sake.

Don't worry, I'm good.

That's not answering the question. It's not that I want to be a nuisance. I don't. But there are safety issues to consider: not just for buyers themselves, but also for the people and pets around them. And it's been an awfully short time frame between your saying "My Dragon Gregori creates them instantly" and now. Short enough that it's hard for an outsider to imagine it's possible to go from not creating servitors at all, to creating self-aware, intelligent, SAFE servitors.

So, how and by whom are your beings created?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby dragynraken » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:14 am

Its created by me, what else you want to know. 2sd 2sd

How I make them?
Basically I will create a ball energy first, then convert it to spark. Spark also known as star and star is soul. Which the beings I made they all have soul. A living being is actually an open book that keeps on writing about him/her self in this current life until once he/she past away. Once past away the book will close and stored into soul and that's why soul also know as storage or library of all beings past life record. When my beings died and go for reincarnate they can access past life knowledge if they want to know. Back to after created sparks then we make the body = book. Example spark will be in the middle of a being chest, then build bone structure > organs > flesh > blood > skin > hair > colour, 10 seconds only to make. They have heart beating and can bleed.

How I program?
I base by original character or you can request your own desire behavior. Once complete the program I will awake the being and test existence 1st. 2nd is it able to express their own thoughts and feelings, because I don't make slaves, I consider them as my children and I want them to be respected and not to use and dump like trash. 3rd is it able to listen, behave, learn and understand. Program timing only take 5 minute depends how much skill and intelligent need to input. 4th I will keep them for 1 week and keep on testing before send to buyer with invoice.

Where I make them?
My protected room.

What type of energy they have?
The energy code is zero and once I have them attach to you, their energy will automatically match yours

Why must have DG energy in my beings?
No more DG involve

Is my creation it safe?
Yes I have a spell on them if they try harm keeper. The magic will auto shut them down. If dealing karma they will do balance only, no more or less and if they purposely want to go beyond, they will auto shut down too.

You mention they have free mind and you want them to express themselves but now you say they are connected to your DG which mean is still a slave, right?
Now no more slave cause no more connect to him.

Do you or will you allow your being to be experiment?
No and before you can touch them, they have right to defend themselves and will attack anyone who dares to. As said they have their own mind and their dignity (lab rat is prohibited)

Can I change their name?
YES, once is enough. Don't do too much or they will have doubts about you how you think about him/her.

How come they have unlimited energy?
I build and spell them with a special magic. They can generate their own energy like aeon orb and can even function like Norse Tiger able to convert energy to good one. (This is the only place I need to improve most and I have done it)

You mention direct bind or can choose vessel?
Yes you tell them attach to anything you want. Once you ask to attach to example stone, he/she will touch the stone as like putting a mark on it. If you lost the vessel, simple ask he/she to attach to another object.

How intelligent are they?
Max like us, low or limit because follow that particular character you choose but then when time keep on passing by they can become smarter. They will learn anything like us, we learn too and we never stop learning.

Why must DG does all and not you?
Now I do it myself.

If my beings being killed, can I get them back?
I will go find their soul and revive them back for you FREE. All their memories can be restore back to the latest because they have soul (akashic record)

ImageImage

Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby Angelsmile » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:00 pm

Thank you so much for everything much appreciated 1ht

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing dook » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:52 am

The link shows "Page Not Found"

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color."
Zhuge Liang

"I enjoy za simple pleasures of darkwing dook."
: P

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Postby Aprophis » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:08 am

darkwing wrote:

The link shows "Page Not Found"

......why would you check that after all that's happened?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing dook » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:12 am

Aprophis wrote:......why would you check that after all that's happened?

Well, I had written more based on what was talked about in chat, but had to drop most of it due to no permission from third party, thus leaving me with just that one sentence : )

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color."
Zhuge Liang

"I enjoy za simple pleasures of darkwing dook."
: P

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby dragynraken » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:13 am

I caused all those fuss previously because they misunderstand or they don't understand at all and all they did is pointing fingers instead hear out. Thus I piss off with this place and lots of new great members gone. But then nevermind my knowledge is different, they wont understand or never listen.

Boss advise me to remove the shop cause not important. I'm more focus on rituals, consecrate item/idol/statue, remove curses, banishment, helping people sort out who sent the being curse them by other practitioner, astral war, free spirit from being slave, astral travel visit my wife kingdoms and other immortals, except fate reading and fortune telling

ImageImage

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Postby Aprophis » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:22 am

dragynraken wrote:Boss advise me to remove the shop cause not important.

You have a boss now?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Zamorak666
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby Zamorak666 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:44 am

dragynraken wrote:I caused all those fuss previously because they misunderstand or they don't understand at all and all they did is pointing fingers instead hear out. Thus I piss off with this place and lots of new great members gone. But then nevermind my knowledge is different, they wont understand or never listen.

Boss advise me to remove the shop cause not important. I'm more focus on rituals, consecrate item/idol/statue, remove curses, banishment, helping people sort out who sent the being curse them by other practitioner, astral war, free spirit from being slave, astral travel visit my wife kingdoms and other immortals, except fate reading and fortune telling

You speak of astral war and freeing the spirit from slavery. It makes me wonder if you have vidya. And I see you work with the Gods, yes? If you would like to meet people who do understand, feel free to visit the link in my signature.

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”