Dragyn'x Kingdom

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN

Dragyn'x Kingdom

Postby dragynraken » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:44 am

ABOUT ME:
Hello fellows. As you can see yes I'm very new but that doesn't mean my experience is suck at it. I decide to open my own shop for my own business and I really need $$$, yes I wont lie in this world cash is king lol unless live in jungle. TBH I never know I would have gone very fast than all others but its true that I'm not just alone. During my childhood I always felt weird something always following me. At the age of 14 I been struck and I got stunned that I stare at a dragon picture. From that on I became in love with dragons, yes anything about dragon I would die for it and I would keep a lot dragon pictures. I dint know that is another of me, my Dragon Gregori. When I'm at age 15 I almost had fatal accident and if not my 5 goddess rescue me(Lilith, Lily, Mirana, Sukina, Guan Yin) you wont see this post. I was speeding with my motorcycle and lost control until hit into a bamboo tree. I though that will be the end of me instead I was lying on the grass and the motorcycle stuck in the tree. By age 18, in 2003 I found a dragonkin forum. One of the most famous dragon forum to hang out there. I still can remember the admin and mod names, Tysha, J'Karrah, Basilisk, Shirara or forgot already. Sadly the forum wont last and I really missed them.

During Oct 2015 this where it start, no not yet become spirit keeping. I saw someone have a 9 tail fox amulet and I'm very interested to know about it and look for it. Until I found it at ebay Thailand monk sell 9 tail fox amulet. I bought 1 at first and its crazy to able to feel the very intense energy of DA entity. Then on NOV I buy another one. Its amazing to feel them and they also bring me to youtube to look for a song and a movie. This is what she show to me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_-2Aht2Yfc & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqrMEvW3CvM On DEC 2015 someone show me about sex spirit in a forum https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act= ... &t=3775656 Which brings me to Blujay76. After done a lot research I decide to be a keeper, why? Because spiritual is better than human pass down knowledge and tradition. Those knowledge can be alter by other human can make use for their own benefit.

About my Dragon Gregori(DG):
I not suppose to tell. I no choice to make myself more known and clean my hands, my Dragon Gregori is godlike and he is me. So nothing is hard at all with him taken out from my soul during a shock at age 14. Check this viewtopic.php?f=164&t=63463 If you really have a being that is so powerful and so many knowledge it will never be hard to suddenly become a master of all sudden. In March Egyptian god Thoth have summon me in a very dark place, I know is moon and ask me shift to DG, then create an immortal beacon. This beacon call all 2+ million immortals of this planet to come to the beacon and we all having meeting regarding future of this planet. By that time DG in control all the conversation and I just watch only. What conversation? I cannot tell this is for all immortal only. So what DG can do? 1 simple word, "anything" except to manifest things to physical and certain thing I ask him to do he will not do. Having him with me nothing hard at all, chakra active, energy control, intellect soar crazily, so basically to conjure a being its not hard but you all will never know there's another way to get any beings 100% safe without calling a lot beings out there wanted to enter the portal. Its called "soul summon". All beings have soul and each soul have its own code or name. If you understand the soul name you will be able to summon 1 particular being without open a portal causing huge traffic of spirit/entity trying to enter. To use soul summon all I need to do is to think what race, entity/spirit, male/female and attitude then chant the ancient or unknown words (this is guarantee and nothing goes wrong at all). Once chant the being will drop in front of me and if after chant nothing comes means the soul not exist anymore. Soul summon is the most powerful call even though the being is trap or in binding it will still no matter what bring him/her out from any trap or prison. Another great skill my DG have is able to break any bindings. Lets just say you lost vessel and the seller gone and you have no one to rely on because everybody will ask you to find back the same seller. To me no need, I just tell my DG go find the spirit/entity break the binding and bind to another new vessel or bind to you. If your chakra broken we can make new for you. I can destroy souls if that's really necessary.

About my bindings:
If you understand soul function then you have no worry about soul binding. Soul binding is not forever they will stuck in your soul. All my 700+ entity now is soul bind with me. I can take them out or release them anytime they request or I want.

Where/how did you learn to conjure?
I do soul summon only, conjure is very inaccurate & risky

How long have you been summoning?
6 times and they still with me

How long have you been summoning on a regular basis (at least monthly)?
Not funny, summon them and left them with me? If I need them then I summon otherwise why should I left them in my place?

How long have you been summoning this particular species/type of entity?
Name me the race and I will get them for you. If that particular race is not for keeper to keep I will tel them.

How do you connect with the entities or spirits that you summon?
Telepathy, vision, touch, energy

How did you verify the identity and nature of the beings you summon?
I not just have DG only. I have Lilith, Horus, Guan Yin, Ri, Lily, Mirana, Sukina. 8 immortals cannot go wrong

Are you able to see and communicate with those you summon?
Can see by vision in my mind (not physical) and can communicate

What's the difference, in your mind, between a living entity and a spirit?
Entity is a book that still continuously writing, spirit is a book that cannot be written anymore

In your mind, what is the difference between an attachment and a binding?
Attachment is a being that made his/her own binding following a person or attach to an object. To attach a person just by touch or place their energy on object (marking). Binding is a conjurer creating a ties for the spirit/entity to tied with a person or an object.

What kind of contract/negotiation is used to ensure the safety of the buyer?
Entity/spirit will have cloak spell, protection spell, auto banish back to me if karma dealt have been balanced, or tries to harm or kill someone.

What are your binding contract specifications?
Direct bind beings will be released if keeper past away. Those bind on vessel can jump to another vessel once they touch another object. Keeper no need to worry lost or broken vessel, just tell him/her to attach which object will be their next vessel. If they never attach to any object for more than 5min they will get banish back to my place.

How do you verify the contract agreements prior to binding?
A small offense spell will do the trick to know the protection spell is working.

Do you have a system in place to protect and defend your conjures - if so, what system?
Soul summon have never go wrong at all before unless I think the attitude I summon is malevolent. I do this in my room and my room has a prison spell. Those who bind to me can get out from my room. Those not bind will be in prison by my room.

Under what circumstances will a being be released from its binding?
Broken vessel, change vessel, keeper change his/her mind wants direct bind, keeper past away or the beings can attach themselves. I have a spell on them if they never attach to anything for 5min, they will banish back into my room.

What problems have you had in the past with your conjures, and how have those problems been addressed?
OhNo says he cannot feel my beings. Now in process dealing the issue.

How do you resolve problems with conjures after adoption if something goes wrong?
I would like to know the issue first before taking them back. If can settle nicely, that would be better for everyone. If not I will take the being back and I keep them instead letting them getting hurt.

What kind of buyer support do you offer after the sale?
Advice, bindings, rebind, reprogram, updates all free

What is your refund policy?
If after 30 days customer feels nothing I will take back the being and refund 100%

Do you allow spirits/entities summoned by you to be transferred/resold?
That depend the entity or spirit. I maybe the summoner but still their dignity needs to be respected

How do you determine if your spirit/entity suitable for a buyer at their level of experience? What is your adoption policy?
I will ask my DG first before they can get. Basically I will make sure everything match first. As for my creation their energy taken from buyer and their behavior will suits them.

You can find my shop here http://www.bestparanormalsellers.com/st ... nx-kingdom

ImageImage

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Re: Dragyn'x Kingdom

Postby dragynraken » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:15 am

dragynraken wrote:Another great skill my DG have is able to break any bindings. Lets just say you lost vessel and the seller gone and you have no one to rely on because everybody will ask you to find back the same seller. To me no need, I just tell my DG go find the spirit/entity break the binding and bind to another new vessel or bind to you.

Proof = http://www.blujay76.com/apps/forums/top ... -situation

ImageImage

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing dook » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:13 am

dragynraken wrote:
dragynraken wrote:Another great skill my DG have is able to break any bindings. Lets just say you lost vessel and the seller gone and you have no one to rely on because everybody will ask you to find back the same seller. To me no need, I just tell my DG go find the spirit/entity break the binding and bind to another new vessel or bind to you.

Proof = http://www.blujay76.com/apps/forums/top ... -situation

Ay, we need to be a member of that forum to read, man:(

Anyway, have you done this with other sellers' bindings though? Based on statistics, at least 30 different bindings, each from different sellers, then verified by the keepers and the sellers (or other experts) that the bindings are intact and safe. Thus, you can be confident with this statement:)

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color."
Zhuge Liang

"I enjoy za simple pleasures of darkwing dook."
: P

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby dragynraken » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:32 am

darkwing wrote:Ay, we need to be a member of that forum to read, man:(
Its free lol

Anyway, have you done this with other sellers' bindings though? Based on statistics, at least 30 different bindings, each from different sellers, then verified by the keepers and the sellers (or other experts) that the bindings are intact and safe. Thus, you can be confident with this statement:)

Anyone here wanna try? Or you first.

Also anyone try this yet? viewtopic.php?f=164&t=63463 I already leak one of the best knowledge already.

ImageImage

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing dook » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:27 am

dragynraken wrote:Anyone here wanna try? Or you first.

For what? I don't need to, as I can do that myself. If for the experiment, I don't want to risk it:/

It's better if you contact established conjurers to ask, politely, about this experiment. A rash, direct one like this might be perceived as a challenge. If you're still in Malaysia, there should be several practitioners there from various traditions. Or contact some practitioners in here from their links and contact info. Or the people from that forum seem nice as well. You might find some who can help you with this:)

dragynraken wrote:Also anyone try this yet? viewtopic.php?f=164&t=63463 I already leak one of the best knowledge already.

Nope.
Just my opinion, but I would prefer to try that with my teacher's guidance, or at least after I've done shadow work or similar journey. It's to prevent the potential delusion that would arise, especially dangerous ones by darker thoughts, just like when consuming ayahuasca or magic mushroom:/

But to each his/her own:)

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color."
Zhuge Liang

"I enjoy za simple pleasures of darkwing dook."
: P

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby dragynraken » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:53 am

I have temporary close my shop for while. Until further more improvement has made. This time i wont depend on DG instead myself doing it.

ImageImage

conxtion
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune, Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael

Postby conxtion » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:05 am

Wish you all the best, Dragyn.

Happiness is my choice.

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey

Postby Loverboy » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:26 am

Hi Dragynraken, sounds interesting, maybe you could speak with DG and find a female entity for me from the races you have contact with. A female that is very energetic/ interactive, that would enjoy passion with a human.
A female entity who enjoys physical interaction, hugs, kisses, affection. The stronger interaction the better, i'd be interested to know what you may come up with. Also a simple way to bond/communicate with the entity.

Loverboy

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby dragynraken » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:45 am

Finally everything now works purrrfectlyyy. The beings no need connect to dragon gregori and they can sustain energy by their own. These are self auto regenerate battery and they even absorb environment energy. If negative energy has been absorb, they can convert to positive similar to norse tiger. YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!

ImageImage

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Likes2Read » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:15 pm

One really important question: who is making the beings? You or the Dragon Gregori?

Because if the answer is anything other than "you, creating them with your conscious mind, and interacting with them over a period of at least multiple days", then you might want to re-think reopening the shop for a while longer. You have to consciously be aware of every aspect of creation and programming, for safety's sake.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”