Binural beats experience

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Spiritkitten
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I apologize if I've spelt that wrong, I wanted to share my experience and ask some questions. Originally I wanted to use it towards astral traveling yet I've gotten meditation results instead. It is very effective atleast for me. I placed myself on an 8 hour beats trip, I didn't intend to use it for that long as it was only 5pm that day. The results of my experience last an hour and a half. It placed me in a trance to a point where I felt every being in the room which was just a black shadow that cuddled into my aura and felt what I was emitting and it was very God like in a weird way. Unfortunately I couldn't astral but I was close :) I wanted to know if there was a way you could constantly feel what you emit off yourself, and how does it feel? For me it feels like I've found a part of my body I've never discovered and felt complete. And it's something I would love to feel constantly. I did get a huge headache on the right side of my head after it and was a little depressed and quiet. I couldn't sleep either that night and actually entered the same trances as I did while I was awake and fully capable without the beats music. It just didn't feel right astral traveling at that moment so I didn't but I was very close! It was an awful nights sleep tbh, but i did get into some very deep trances without having to listen. I do think the frequencies influenced my brain for a little bit. I kept unintentionally mediating as I was trying to sleep and at one point someone screamed in my ear which was probably an audible hallucination. The reason why I didn't ascend upwards was because I felt like there was something or someone watching me at the door, naturally It probably wasn't something trying to hurt me. It just didn't really feel right, like a thought form or entity. Is there a crystal or thing I could do to eliminate negative thought forms aside from imagining a glowing light around me? I do have protection from entities and spirits that wish to do me harm but thought forms I have a little time trusting with having enough protection as I'm the earths best human that can imagine the worst looking and awful thing. I wanted to know if anyone knows anything about unintentionally mediating even if you're sleeping or trying to sleep, even if you've closed your eyes a bit and entered trances unintentionally. Is that normal? I would also like to know your experiences if you've used these beats in your development.

Thank you all<3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

I used a binaural beats meditation once that was 8 hours long. I used it at night and eventually fell asleep to it. These are my notes from the meditation and the dream that I had after. For reference, "Patrick" was my estranged husband that died last year.

Blue spirally tunnel tube sky thing with varying colored outlines of a person lining both sides--I was traveling through it

Bright green, misty forest--large spring green leaves, mossy, trees

Misty rainy but bright--sensed sky was light gray

Wasn't scared like usually am in woods

Wasn't bothered by temp or drizzle

Cloaked (hooded?)--brown--man hiding amongst trees

Tall, possibly muscular, watching me

Was scared of him, then relaxed

Full bloom lavender pink lotus-like blossom with dewdrops/mistdrops

Did start feeling tingles associated with astral travel. Mostly in legs. Like a split awareness.

Actual dream:
Patrick

Someone else there, possibly male

Convenience type store

Very interesting experience. This was May 18.

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

I've not used binaural beats for that long... I would like to write some about it, also about unintentional trance experiences and such but will do later. For now just want to say this which seems important:

If you get headaches and such, it may be simply because it was too much stress listening so long to it OR additionally because you have not grounded yourself afterwards! If you do so much energy work to try to astral travel and experience other energies, I have been said it's important you ground yourself afterwards to release any excess energies from your body. Having a horrible sleep can be a result of these excess energies.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote: If you get headaches and such, it may be simply because it was too much stress listening so long to it OR additionally because you have not grounded yourself afterwards! ...
Agree with this.
I also compare such experience with muscle fatigue from physical exercise; in which sometimes the muscle would tense itself unconsciously.
It might be a good idea to work on trance state inducing beats, such as the brainwave beats for beta, alpha, and theta. The more you use them, the easier for you to transition from awake to trance and back.
And yep, protection, cleansing & banishing, grounding are important, before and after doing it:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Meditation”