grandma put out my incense spirit offering, what'll happen?

OhNo
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Gray Beard
Zodiac:

NekoTheCat wrote:I didn't want to leave at all :/ and just in case I had it on antique metal desk where it cOuldn't be knocked down, I leave it lit when I sleep honestly that's what helps me sleep as well as moved anything burnable several feet away so unless something literally threw it across the room I didn't think it'd be a problem.

We're just messing with you Neko 1d

"it’s so easy to get famous now. Have a big butt and an Instagram account."...Naomi Grossman
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

OhNo wrote:
NekoTheCat wrote:I didn't want to leave at all :/ and just in case I had it on antique metal desk where it cOuldn't be knocked down, I leave it lit when I sleep honestly that's what helps me sleep as well as moved anything burnable several feet away so unless something literally threw it across the room I didn't think it'd be a problem.

We're just messing with you Neko 1d
I noticed </3 you big meaniesssss!!! Nah kidding :) it's fine I knew you were but I really do leave it burning as I sleep, it's soothing for my soul 1d

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Yeah like sionnach said at least your grandma safely put it out I wouldn't have left the incense unattended in the first place, so good job your grandma was there.

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I do it all the time when I'm asleep so yeah, if it doesn't burn the house down while I'm asleep then I don't think it's gonna do much to a metal desk since metal doesn't burn and my brother was here he was awake by the time we returned on my laptop as always. No one bothers me while I'm sleeping too so a whole incense stick hurts while I'm asleep as I've explained before how is fire burn a desk? Metal doesn't burn it melts

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Well whatever, I don't really care right now I just woke up and I have to deal with my mother

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Well at least you had the willpower not to get physical with your grandmother which means you might be growing at least.... and controlling yourself

Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

It's still a safety risk. It could be knocked off the desk or something similar. Please, just don't take risks. At least half of the fire calls my fiancé responds to are accidents that start with "this cigarette/candle/incense can't possibly cause a fire when I put it here."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Sionnach wrote:It's still a safety risk. It could be knocked off the desk or something similar. Please, just don't take risks. At least half of the fire calls my fiancé responds to are accidents that start with "this cigarette/candle/incense can't possibly cause a fire when I put it here."

This. ^^^ Never sleep while something's on fire. Including incense and candles. Find a safer way of self-soothing. Maybe listening to meditation music will help.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

One. I don't get physical with anyone unless necessary no matter what how much I want too I gUess none of you know that or seem to get it.

No that desk has a bar on it so no the ash catcher isn't going off that desk unless a person takes it off, I am not stupid enough to put it where I thought it'd be of any danger to the house
Likes2Read wrote:
Sionnach wrote:It's still a safety risk. It could be knocked off the desk or something similar. Please, just don't take risks. At least half of the fire calls my fiancé responds to are accidents that start with "this cigarette/candle/incense can't possibly cause a fire when I put it here."

This. ^^^ Never sleep while something's on fire. Including incense and candles. Find a safer way of self-soothing. Maybe listening to meditation music will help.
I'm not repeating myself on this, I listen to my favorite music and burn incense it helps more than other things. I guess my word isn't trustworthy

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

NEKO WE CAN ALL GO BACK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHY PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE THIS IN THE VENTING SECTION AND SEE THAT YOU SAID YOU WILL HIT A FAMILY MEMBER IF THEY SO TOUCHED YOU!!!!! Yeah don't say things if you don't want it coming back to hit you in the damn face so stfu, I could even send the snapshot of what you told me putting your hands on your mom and here you state you won't put your hands on a female....... damn you are flawed......

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”