grandma put out my incense spirit offering, what'll happen?

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

Key word "Unless they touch me" they know what happened to me they don't touch me and even when they do as Long as it's not in an uncomfortable place I just go wash myself

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Alikat13 wrote:NEKO WE CAN ALL GO BACK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHY PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE THIS IN THE VENTING SECTION AND SEE THAT YOU SAID YOU WILL HIT A FAMILY MEMBER IF THEY SO TOUCHED YOU!!!!! Yeah don't say things if you don't want it coming back to hit you in the damn face so stfu, I could even send the snapshot of what you told me putting your hands on your mom and here you state you won't put your hands on a female....... damn you are flawed......

Fyi my mom and I grew up as siblings more than mother and child and she is the only female I've ever hit but she doesn't act female and I do have self defense rights

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
ennaralee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I do not have one
Zodiac:

This thread has gotten off track. Please keep comments respectful and lets get this thread back to the original topic which was can there be repercussions for an offering being extinguished by another person.

11 Dragons, 13 Fae/Elves, 3 Immortals, 17 Creatures/Other, 3 Alphas, 5 Werewolves, 2 Hellhounds, 13 Vampires (Sang & Psy), 11 various DA spirits
4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

NekoTheCat wrote:I just lit my incense for my spirits as I usually do but i had to go to the store (am going to the store) and my grandma despite my constant yelling for her not too (I didn't want to get physical she's a women so that's against my morals) she took it out of my pentagram ash catcher and used a cigarette ash tray to put it out. Am I safe or is there repercussions?

Awww you have nothing to worry about, spirit's or entities understand us better then we understand ourselves.They fully understand why your Grandma, put it out,and hold no grudges towards her,lol

Just relight another one,sure all is well,however,on the safe side,make sure if you leave anything burning an incense ,candle,etc,that you done so in a safe manner . Safety first and foremost k!!!!!! 1ak

Remember our companions appreciate the thought and effort given,so just you thinking you would do that for them is appreciated,but when unsure just talk to them in your head or out loud,they do hear you and communication is key.
<3

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

jellybean wrote:The only repurcussion I can think of is what might have happened to you if you had left it unattended and it had fallen over and set a fire. That's probably why your grandmother put it out. I would have too if you were going out and leaving it lit.
Never leave incense or a candle unattended. It can be very dangerous.
1td 2an 2ps
I definitely second this! 1ak

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

4bluefaeries wrote:
NekoTheCat wrote:I just lit my incense for my spirits as I usually do but i had to go to the store (am going to the store) and my grandma despite my constant yelling for her not too (I didn't want to get physical she's a women so that's against my morals) she took it out of my pentagram ash catcher and used a cigarette ash tray to put it out. Am I safe or is there repercussions?

Awww you have nothing to worry about, spirit's or entities understand us better then we understand ourselves.They fully understand why your Grandma, put it out,and hold no grudges towards her,lol

Just relight another one,sure all is well,however,on the safe side,make sure if you leave anything burning an incense ,candle,etc,that you done so in a safe manner . Safety first and foremost k!!!!!! 1ak

Remember our companions appreciate the thought and effort given,so just you thinking you would do that for them is appreciated,but when unsure just talk to them in your head or out loud,they do hear you and communication is key.
<3
Glad to know :) I always make sure it's safe where it's at that's why I choose that specific place in my room to put it, there's no risk where it's at so I thought it'd be fine. I only light it then blow on it so no big flame just it burning with the heat left from it being lit so it burns all the way, I thought it was best cause that's how I was told to do it.

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

You should use a repurposed wine bottle as an incense holder. They're less risky than just leaving the incense to burn out in the open, they're very beautiful, and they collect all those pesky ashes! I have one that I made with an image of Ganesha on it. :)

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

BinariesOfDreamsAndInk wrote:You should use a repurposed wine bottle as an incense holder. They're less risky than just leaving the incense to burn out in the open, they're very beautiful, and they collect all those pesky ashes! I have one that I made with an image of Ganesha on it. :)
I use an ash catcher I got from CH, I don't have and couldn't afford it unfortunately

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

reddragonxps
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire / Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Boris
Zodiac:

Granny will shut down the WIFI and tell you to get a job, but your spirits won't mind.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Been a while since we heard anything from Neko. Let's hope he didnt actually burn the house down :candle:

WubbaLubbaDubDub

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”