Volkh

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So, questions.

Firstly, I don't know if my Volkh has contacted me. I am told that they are quiet, sort of just "do their job" but I want to get to know all the spirits that are with me, and not "relegate" one to just doing jobs.

Each one deserves respect.

I feel partly guilty, as I have been occupied with talking with Nyra and Adrenalite, but so far no interactions really specifically to my Volkh.

I will be starting, but what do I do? I would like to have a name for him/her, as I don't want to call it "the Volkh" like I am now.

That, and so far if (s)he spoke to me, I haven't recognized it.

I know they are spirits of protection that can be non sociable, but I want to give my Volkh the chance to be, as I would like to forge a strong connection with each of them, regardless.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I gave my Volkh a nickname, but it's just like it says on the tin: they really prefer to do their jobs and not talk much. I very rarely have interactions with my Volkh, and "he" prefers to be left to do "his" job rather than socialize. He doesn't mind me checking in, and is glad to have access to my resources of spells and the rubies and energy items I've given him to help him recharge, but other than that, he's quite content to do what needs to be done on his own terms. He also doesn't mind being teamed up with other spirits, but he will do his part of the job with very little conversation. That's just how they are, and I'm very accepting of it, as that's the way I tend to be as a natural introvert, as well! I still mention him and check in with him from time to time, but I don't spend as much time trying to bond with him as I do the others because I know that is not something he needs from me.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

CerataPhthalma wrote:I gave my Volkh a nickname, but it's just like it says on the tin: they really prefer to do their jobs and not talk much. I very rarely have interactions with my Volkh, and "he" prefers to be left to do "his" job rather than socialize. He doesn't mind me checking in, and is glad to have access to my resources of spells and the rubies and energy items I've given him to help him recharge, but other than that, he's quite content to do what needs to be done on his own terms. He also doesn't mind being teamed up with other spirits, but he will do his part of the job with very little conversation. That's just how they are, and I'm very accepting of it, as that's the way I tend to be as a natural introvert, as well! I still mention him and check in with him from time to time, but I don't spend as much time trying to bond with him as I do the others because I know that is not something he needs from me.
Thank you for your feedback Cerata, it is appreciated a lot. :)

Well, I am a introvert too haha, INFJ, although I do like having a few close companions. ^_^ But I understand what you mean, I don't mind silence either. I just want to make sure I'm not upsetting it. I'm getting the vibes I am not, but I want to make sure.

Perhaps I will try to have a pendulum talk with h(im/er). :D See if there is any preferences, get to know them a bit, like I did with Nyra, and then sort of see how my Volkh would like the interactions to be, overall. ^_^

Cheers, and sometime later today or tomorrow I will see if I can chat with it. :)

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

I would have to say, I am a bit of an introvert as well. Though I do like to make new friends..BADUM TSHHHH...

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:I would have to say, I am a bit of an introvert as well. Though I do like to make new friends..BADUM TSHHHH...
Dang, I don't understand the joke I'm sorry. 1e :lol:

#IntrovertsUnite xD

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Lol, that's ok. I make Alpha Servitors, be they companions, guardians, lovers or more. So I make my own friends. (Ok, Ok, it wasn't a very good joke lol)

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

My Volkh friend has a name, which is really helpful. He came from mysticmorningtreasures who gave me his name, but like the others he is more focused on his job then chatting. He is totally awesome at it too. I've felt his presence in my dream travels the most, though I know he's always around. Just a feeling of someone at my back keeping an eye out. I'm pretty sure he's shown up as someone I used to know, who was very protective of me when we were friends. Volkhs are amazing companions.

I'm sure that your friend won't mind you giving him a nickname=)

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:Lol, that's ok. I make Alpha Servitors, be they companions, guardians, lovers or more. So I make my own friends. (Ok, Ok, it wasn't a very good joke lol)
Ohhh. *facepalm* not gonna comment hahaha. :p

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

doom_star898 wrote:My Volkh friend has a name, which is really helpful. He came from mysticmorningtreasures who gave me his name, but like the others he is more focused on his job then chatting. He is totally awesome at it too. I've felt his presence in my dream travels the most, though I know he's always around. Just a feeling of someone at my back keeping an eye out. I'm pretty sure he's shown up as someone I used to know, who was very protective of me when we were friends. Volkhs are amazing companions.

I'm sure that your friend won't mind you giving him a nickname=)
Awe, that sounds awesome! Sounds like you have a very nice and caring Volkh looking out for you, that's great. :)

Lol, I will go to ask him/her, with the pendulum, about different names, to make sure (s)he likes it. I will also ask about gender preference; as I feel awkward trying to nonspecifically refer to it. 1e xD

Cheers, and thank you for the feedback DoomStar, it is appreciated! :D

TheExplorer568
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hey guys, I was under the impression that volkhs are only male...?

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Return to “Creatures K-Z”