How do you sense BA?

MynetteLoo
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 1

Wow, it's been quite a while sine I've been on here last. Now hello everyone! 2hp

The question is, just as the title says... how do you sense BA spirits/entities?
And if they get dangerous, what do you do to defend yourself? What experience do you have?

I have developed my skills and spiritual senses by far during that time and hadn't even trained myself that much. It just came over me all of a sudden and got very strong the last month now. I do connect to very dark spirits sometimes, as curiosity keeps pushing my limits. I know, curiosity killed the cat, but I would be liable for what I do anyways. At the moment, I have a plenty dark visitors and I can smell them, see them with pictures in my mind, feel them... the whole atmosphere changes drastically, it gets cold and I get goosebumps all over my body, I also tend to have a quickened heart rate. Luckily, I've only been attacked once by a strange woman at night, she tried to strangle me. She was really grotesque looking, like a rotting corpse, wide eyed, with no eyebrows or irises. Still don't know what kind of being she was. My companions came to the rescue, as few of them have a similar nature and can deal with others like that. I haven't really fought against such an dark being yet and I try to avoid it at all costs, I don't like to fight. My experience is, that even if these kind of visitors drop by, the best I can do is to not fear. Keeping calm but staying on alarm and analyzing the situation. Most of them just watch me and leave soon after.

"Long dead and reborn, in an ever-changing world, their souls linger forever and, in silence, they walk among us." - Asetian Bible

Infernal burns my heart, darkness is my light,
for ancient shadows were brought, leading me through the night.

❤In honour to my most beloved and cherished Spirit Companions, Ancestors, the Dark Lords and the Loa❤
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Beings like the lady you mention, could as easily be DA in nature. I have encountered malicious human spirits.

The whole of importance when you are working to discern what is BA, I think to begin with is being able to tell the difference from all angles between DA and BA energies. Of course I simply mean, an energy of duality vs one of an extreme temperament and if one defines that extreme (BA) as 'evil' so be it. That needs to be learned. The definition does not matter as much as the feeling and inner knowing. Many people let their discernment be clouded by personal judgment or reaction to a force, ignoring it's true nature. This is something we must all overcome if we want to have genuine knowledge.

So I personally sense it through this distinction along the 'dark' spectrum.. but some beings can be very surprising.. I have known of icky things masquerading as bright and shining forces.. It takes several levels of discernment, typically, to understand the very individual nature of a being or if it is one of a horde-mentality (lacking individuality) you assess the nature of the lot.

I wish I could put that into less abstract terms. Since I believe it deals a lot more in 'sensing' than defining, and that sensing can vary slightly from person to person, it's not the easiest thing to explain.

Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

i've been attacked quite a bit lol, what i do is a mix of energy work and ritual work with other beings, (angelic and god/esses) to help first cleanse myself, remove the being (if necessary) and fix anything that it may have messed with in my body, sometimes i also add protection to myself, my home and my family members if readings tell me the being may return. i tend to take it easy over the next few days and also make 'potions' where i basically just take a bottle of water or something like gatorade and add healing and balancing energies to it and that helps me a lot as well. (gatorade because im usually really weak and have no energy and i've noticed it helps me better than water or juice)
i had one guy eat up the energy that i collected to create servitors, i dont know if it was necessarily BA though, but he did refuse to leave. it confused me at first lol, cuz from my point of view, the energy was just disappearing until i looked up and got the image in my head of a lizard-like man perched on the ceiling....
i tend to sense them by having the image pop into my head out of nowhere, but if they keep themselves hidden, i feel the attack. i used to have really bad anxiety/depression and so now one of the symptoms of attack is that those old habits come back, my stomach feels horrible and i get nauseous very easily, i dont want to go anywhere or do anything but sleep and i will sleep basically all day and night. (now i know the difference so, as soon as i notice symptoms i get to work, but before it would sometimes take a week before i understood what was happening to me)
some have just sort of wandered into my home and like you said, i just watch them and see what they do before i do anything, unless my spirit friends speak up or tell the being to leave hehe.

Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

The few times a malicous spirit comes into my home and tries something, I usually start ranting at it and putting it down. If they don't care, I start projecting my will astrally to attack the being if it doesn't leave. If I'm dreaming, usually I manage to defeat them by more physical means, though I usually don't remember.

The only being that actually did give me problems was a being like the Slenderman who just decided he wants me to be awake, but doesn't harm me in any way.
Now that I have a black dragon (who is more on the darker da side and also high of rank and power) most beings of malicous intent avoid me....except for the Slenderman like entity, but he just toys with my dreams a little bit.

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

If we're talking how to defend against malicious entities.. for me it depends on who or what they are, and I always do as compelled. I often get myself into sticky situations because I'm an explorer of the realms, lol. And I revel in the dark arts.

There are some surprising ways to disarm different types of beings. One time a restless, violent spirit acted like she was about to eat my face, and I hugged her. The embrace served to either confuse, or sever the violent stream of energy. All was well.

Occasionally the malicious front is a test, and if you can pass it you will be rewarded..

Another time I was surrounded by nightmarish creatures whose idea of fun was utter torment, and I called upon my demon commander to enforce their behavior around me. You've got to have an arsenal, you never know what's going to do it. That includes understanding the nature of a being. Earning the respect of some is paramount, diffusion for others; deflection, retaliation or shielding is basic.
There are definite times an entity or spirit with malicious intent can be negotiated with, swayed into an agreement, or even friendship.. I wouldn't bet on it if you're inexperienced of course.

Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:
There are definite times an entity or spirit with malicious intent can be negotiated with, swayed into an agreement, or even friendship.. I wouldn't bet on it if you're inexperienced of course.

i've had to negotiate at times, there was a being that had been conjured and sent by someone to attack me(it was like a red dragon made of crystal), the person hadnt promised the being anything for attacking me, they just bound him and by his words forced him to do so. i offered to give him what he wanted in exchange for getting the conjurer to back off. he agreed because it meant less work for him lol.

Dezire
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Wow Noctifera, this is a really good read. I wish I can read more of such experiences.

Also, about the returning violence with love part, i agree on that one too! Erin Paliva said the exact same thing about how Love is a powerful weapon.

Full time Business analyst, part time Spirit Keeper & Dota freak. My goal is to swap these roles
Restarting my spirit keeping journey
4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

*****Occasionally the malicious front is a test, and if you can pass it you will be rewarded.*******
This,how does one know the difference being a test or a real attack?

as I am typing this a freakin blood sucking mosquito ,pop's up on my tablet screen 1la

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
Dezire
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

4bluefaeries wrote:*****Occasionally the malicious front is a test, and if you can pass it you will be rewarded.*******
This,how does one know the difference being a test or a real attack?

as I am typing this a freakin blood sucking mosquito ,pop's up on my tablet screen 1la
Im a newbie in this, but i think giving it love would work. If its a real attack, it will probably be repelled. If its a test, you probably passed it anyway giving love.

But now that you have mentioned it, what are rewards on passing the test i wonder? Anybody knows?

Full time Business analyst, part time Spirit Keeper & Dota freak. My goal is to swap these roles
Restarting my spirit keeping journey
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Dezire wrote: Im a newbie in this, but i think giving it love would work. If its a real attack, it will probably be repelled. If its a test, you probably passed it anyway giving love.

But now that you have mentioned it, what are rewards on passing the test i wonder? Anybody knows?
If something wants to attack you, it's unlikely it's repelled by giving it love, it would probably laugh at you.
And you would pass the test if the test would be about: "Would she give me love if I attack her?", which is unlikely too in this case.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Black Arts”