Origin of Life, anyone had this done?

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I'm just wondering if anyone else has gotten this reading and might like to share a little about it.

It implies in the listing this takes a while to complete, I'm not going to lie I'm a little impatient..lol.. have been waiting several months but know it must be for good reason. Therefore, am that much more intrigued and curious how this has gone for others.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ORIGIN-O ... R-YOU.html

I have had different kinds of insight into my origins already and I think it is a truly fascinating subject.. this is in a sense the root of all that we are, that kind of enlightenment if it resonates with you is invaluable.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Back in the day, myself and one other person, worked with a number of hypnotists and psychitrists....for the Gov and for psychiatic exploration, and I was in an experiment where I had asked to be sent back to the exact moments befor I was born and then into the birth cycle and then, end the process, and taperecord everything I had seen. Two other people were doing this as well, and it is a beautiful place - Oceans of Light and a sense of allatoncenessforever.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I have the strangest of memories! I have a memory of in between lives, but I have never much explored the nature of it. Mostly it is a combination of sensations, colours, connections that make up something indefinable but very clear to me - I would recognize it in a heartbeat and have recognized it in familiar presences which must have been close to me during that time.

Beyond that I know very early lives. I try not to think too hard about it, but I do love to work with the energies I have picked up from these - there is a distinct truth that makes me feel better about being here and seems to guide me effortlessly.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ooo I'm interested in hearing the results, and about this as well:
Noctifera wrote:I have the strangest of memories! I have a memory of in between lives, but I have never much explored the nature of it. Mostly it is a combination of sensations, colours, connections that make up something indefinable but very clear to me - I would recognize it in a heartbeat and have recognized it in familiar presences which must have been close to me during that time.
Perhaps some hints on how to find that out?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I must have been intuiting this reading's arrival, as it was completed for me today 2hp

I have to say, although I found it relatively to the point, the information that came through was very valuable.

For the longest time I've always felt very alienated from this earth. Over the past week reading through news headlines I became sensitive about this again, the way the world is and what we accept as the norm here can be sickening. There was a lot of personal exploration done on my behalf to figure out the root of my feelings.

Anyway, this reading expounded by talking about my presence in the astral, the time overall I had spent there and how important it was to me. This portion really put things into perspective -

.. You have incarnated throughout the Universe in many forms and each time you’ve incarnated you’ve brought a piece of yourself into the next life. Because of this sometimes you feel like you don’t belong here, or there is something more ..

So thought I'd share that. There is more to the reading but I choose to keep it personal, they did detail a particular one of my lives (I was a galactic warrior.. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!) and summed up a few others. If I were to review this listing I would say it is totally worth it, as long as you can be patient! It might not take as long for everyone, as I understand it can be difficult to harness this kind of info if it's not very forthcoming.

I did also have a reading that spoke of my earthen origin sometime back, which was uncanny in resonance and very cool to get.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Ooo I'm interested in hearing the results, and about this as well:
Noctifera wrote:I have the strangest of memories! I have a memory of in between lives, but I have never much explored the nature of it. Mostly it is a combination of sensations, colours, connections that make up something indefinable but very clear to me - I would recognize it in a heartbeat and have recognized it in familiar presences which must have been close to me during that time.
Perhaps some hints on how to find that out?
It is very strange to explain how I was able to recognize this time in-between lives. I didn't go looking for it, and there are a few different instances of it which I feel reflect different levels of that 'in between' place.
One came to me in a dream as a memory - I was shown myself in a divine form, in between lives where I had wondered if I would 'remember this'.. the dream therefore served as the reminder of it.

The other is not a singular instance but more like a sensation of familiarity regarding a more profound, sea of forming and unforming, that indefinable place which I believe is the true mystery we are always wanting to grasp.
To put it as plainly as I can and clarify.. the way I remember this is because I have encountered certain colours, shapes, sounds, weather, stimuli on our physical plane which share attributes (this may be a manifestation of synesthesia), and cause a sensory memory as they must be the closest conscious relation to *that* experience.
All of these stimuli come together for me; they surround me etherically during birthdays and definitely hold connections to when my birthday falls, whenever I have been sick or injured as well - which I feel indicates that they are connected to death energy (not the harsh kind), birth energy, and out of body experience. I would detail what those stimuli are for me, but I am not sure it's relevant. I believe it must be different for each person, if they can recognize it.

Thorny
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: almost any
If I could be anything, I would be...: A flying cat
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sebeto

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Noc, it is now placed on my rather enormous wish list.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Very intriguing reading and very interesting result. I have this on layaway https://shop.creepyhollows.com/THE-BIRT ... ANING.html, it seems to be somewhat similar to this listing. Not exactly, though, so into the wishlist this one goes.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ooo so the reading extends to extra terrestrial as well. Kind of wondering if it was in the known universe or undiscovered one..

The inbetween memory is also intriguing. There might be some differences in the first and second type of experiences. Mmm...

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”