Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

Has anyone got any master services done? I was curious of how well they worked, if it's a noticeable difference or just a slight one or even a major difference. I will get some done soon enough so I really want to know how much they'll help me

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
Sia Morphia
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Sia Agatha

The Total Energy & Power service did it for me. I felt a very noticeable difference in my daily practices.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Bumping

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Sia Morphia wrote:The Total Energy & Power service did it for me. I felt a very noticeable difference in my daily practices.

If I could afford it if go all for a tier 3 right away, my body won't react to it otherwise.

kindred wrote:Bumping
Thank you :)

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
Redd Dragon
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I have had Master services .. I am now a master of the Universe myself .. still a baby tho.. So the services are accurate and Powerful.. Thanks CH

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Redd Dragon wrote:I have had Master services .. I am now a master of the Universe myself .. still a baby tho.. So the services are accurate and Powerful.. Thanks CH
Really? You also said you can pull weapons from astral, think you can do it and send me it?

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Darksummers
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Canines
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Haven't discovered it yet
Zodiac:

I couldn't tell you anything about the Astral Master Services as I am a very practical person: I find the Astral plane to be just one big fun and fancy toyland to play with, but I don't find it necessary to delve in for attaining Success in the mortal world.

But I can say that I did order a Master Service for Brain & Mental Power way back in 2014 and definitely noticed a significant difference. Halfway in the college semester, it was like I was sailing downhill from a very steep mental slope. It was such a memorable experience that I am trying my hand at it again. I can use all the support I can get for finishing my Major in Computer Science. I don't know what will happen when I already ordered it in the past, but I'll be sure to keep you posted (unless my head exploded, HAHAHA!)

i wish you the best in your own goals. The Master Service to me is one of the best offers in their market, in my own opinion. The name "MASTER Service" is not just a matter of semantics, they sincerely mean it.

Finding Equilibrium between Robert Greene's "48 Laws of Power" and Lawrence Wilson's "The Path of the Warrior"
I am reading your thoughts - one post at a time
Calin
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them

Just had my third Astral and the third one kicked in well. The first two didn't really make a noticeable difference, but the third rocks. I have another astral, 4 life energy, 3 spiritual, 4 sexual and 4 vampire to go. The boost off the third makes me think I am in for an awesome year 1s

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0

I had a brain and mental master service too. Each service I didn't notice much honestly, I expected to feel something. Headaches, a sense of clarity or something but nothing really. Perhaps everytime a service came in it just happened to trickle in over time to the point where I don't really notice a difference.

Hoping to have a vampiric master service and another brain and mental master service to help me during college. And maybe an infusion of my favorite immortals too.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”