active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I have a question that appeared a few days ago .

You know we can adopt any kind of Angel but most of the times it's entities . Is it possible to adopt Angel spirits ? Is it possible that an angel spirit doesn't exist and when the angel cease to exist its spirit disappear too ?

I wonder because when i watch the listings it's most likely entities(or maybe i didn't saw right) .

Inanna
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

CH has been offering spirits of dead angels for a long time, i.e. Bronwyn angels.

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Dezire
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Ohh!! Now it makes sense, i was thinking how is it that there are enough angels for everyone to spirit keep.
But wait... how do angels die? I mean from all that media influence, they seemed pretty indestructible.
And if they are dead, why do they not want to move on to reincarnation?

Full time Business analyst, part time Spirit Keeper & Dota freak. My goal is to swap these roles
Restarting my spirit keeping journey
Thorny
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: almost any
If I could be anything, I would be...: A flying cat
My magical/paranormal name...: Sebeto

Dezire wrote: And if they are dead, why do they not want to move on to reincarnation?
They probably do, but the spirit of who they were isn't the part that is going to be reincarnated, atleast not to my belief.

Dezire
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thorny wrote:
Dezire wrote: And if they are dead, why do they not want to move on to reincarnation?
They probably do, but the spirit of who they were isn't the part that is going to be reincarnated, atleast not to my belief.
Ohhh... thanks!
Does that mean if I die, a part of my spirit reincarnates and the other part stay here, available to anyone who wants to bind me? :0

Are guardian angels limited to living angels only? Or are the dead included?

Full time Business analyst, part time Spirit Keeper & Dota freak. My goal is to swap these roles
TheExplorer568
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Dezire wrote:
Thorny wrote:
Ohhh... thanks!
Does that mean if I die, a part of my spirit reincarnates and the other part stay here, available to anyone who wants to bind me? :0

Hey Dezire, good question. When I was gng through the encyclopedia..I was also wondering about that. Feels weird that we leave a part of us behind. And wat about the soul moving to heaven etc?

In one of the readings for my spirits. She said she wasn't ready to reincarnate yet.... hmmm so I wonder if any body knows[emoji26]

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Dezire wrote: Does that mean if I die, a part of my spirit reincarnates and the other part stay here, available to anyone who wants to bind me? :0
Well, at least in the forum, that's the difference between soul and spirit:)
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =68&t=7791
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 64&t=54071
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 6&p=656714
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 68&t=28892

Other tradition/teaching might have different take on that, though:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Dezire wrote:
Thorny wrote:
Ohhh... thanks!

I don't think any spirit can be bound unless they agree. Idk though. As for what happens when we die - honestly I have no idea. All my spirits tell their own very different accounts. 1h

Dezire
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks Darkwing for the links! @TheExplorer i've also read somewhere that we all have a higher self, and what we are now on earth is just an extension of that.
I've also read from Erin Paliva (does anyone else knows her) that our higher self makes a decision to be born onto Earth as humans to learn and grow our soul. Its some really interesting theory.

Dezire
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

But not to derail the thread further, is there anybody who knows do angels pass away only from old age?
Also are those guardian angels that people always talk about alive or dead?

Return to “Angels”