Pendulum Trouble (Big Trouble?)

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Succubean
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I was excited last night to perform my first pendulum dowsing with one of my ubi and a beautiful amethyst pendulum. It was slow, but going, one question after another, but long story short:

PENDULUM CHAIN SNAPPED! tried putting it back together, SNAPPED AGAIN, and again and again,
eventually I had to cancel the whole session. May have to replace to chain now possibly.

For all I know, the chain was weak, it was thin, maybe no need to freak, but could it be possible either one of my ubi did something that caused it to break? Should I assume one or both of them don't like pendulums? How can I know?

Part of me thinks this post is unnecessary, but the rest of me really wants to.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Jewelry is notorious for breakage. I'm leaning towards the mundane explanation of too thin a chain.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

That depends on why it breaks I imagine.My pendulums waight(or whatever you call it)flew of the chain at one point though I did put it back on but it wasint that surprising because mine would spine to the point it would fly out of my hand if I didn't hold it tightly and would be horizontal if I held it right.

If it's spining hard and fast after a question and breaks then it may just be the were on the pendulum.If it just flat out breaks without even moving it may be the spirits if their even capable of that to begin with.That's my thought on it.

Blessed be

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Try a different chain. A thick chained necklace should work. And if that breaks then it's maybe it might actually be your ubi though I really doubt it's her. why would spirits prevent you from communciation with them unless they see possible danger ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boop
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

A lot of spirits don'r like pendulums because they are so difficult to use correctly; and it's not just that some people can't clear their minds properly, you need to be able to hold your arm perfectly still while holding the chain, you need to be sure that you don't influence the movement at all.

It probably was just the chain, I'd suggest just using a ribbon instead, they tend not to break, and depending where you live, you can get quite nice ones. 

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:

Return to “Connecting”