Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

Ok so I was attacked by seven demons , last night-supposedly 100x stronger than me but they didn't even get through my barrier, my friend said there was only some damage and that it'll repair itself. That brings me to ask two questions
1. If they're so strong how come they couldn't get past my barrier
2. What Kind of cowardly demons attack someone who can't see them? If they were that strong then I shouldn't have been a threat to them, why gang up on someone who isn't a threat?

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh
That actually leads to further question:
-If you can't see them, how did you know that there are 7 of them, 100x stronger than you, or most importantly, not passing your barrier already?
-Especially, how did you know they're demon? Not dragon, djinn, or other DA or BA? One trickster goofing around?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

It doesn't read as though you actually perceived this event, but someone told you it happened and you believed them. Is that true? Or did you sense it yourself?

Obviously if you didn't sense anything amiss, and there's nothing amiss, it might not have actually happened.
I have serious doubts this happened, is what I am telling you.

So in my opinion you shouldn't worry about it. If there were more info to go on that might give something to consider.

And as darkwing said. Further questions arise.

Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

stronger than you doesnt mean stronger than your barrier, you know?
on my own, i doubt i'd be able to take on a demon, but i can protect myself from them.
and well, demons are destructive beings, i dont think they think of things like attacking the weak as cowardly, just something to do, in fact, a weaker person would be easier to attack, rather than someone strong who would fight them and possibly injure them. though they could have also been sent to you or maybe something you've done recently, like a ritual or spell, made them curious about your space.
but yeah, like noc and dw said, if you cant sense things yourself, how do you know it even happened?

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Well I sensed them but I sensed more than 7 and I felt the attack and know it didn't go through, my brother is the one that said there were seven that he'd seen before running back in the house and I asked my teacher to confirm what I sensed happen so she did. That's how I knew the barrier had some damage, I might be somewhat unaware of things but I can still sense things pretty well. I know they had very very dark intentions towards me I could sense that they were trying to kill me, so I assume demons cause I've had a couple run ins with them. before. I can verify I did sense it happen, but not how powerful or how many there were nor why they did it but they were trying to kill me I know that for sure.

@krowe good point about the barrier

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

True Demonic attacks are exceedingly rare. It could well be something of a dark variety, but a true demonic attack? highly unlikely.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:True Demonic attacks are exceedingly rare. It could well be something of a dark variety, but a true demonic attack? highly unlikely.
In that case it's likely to have been a dark entity but not demons themselves, however I do know their intentions so it's possible that I just figured they were demons. After all even though I've been attacked by things before I do not actually know how to tell one thing from another yet unless I've actually felt it's energy one on one, like I have my spirits and Servitors

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

It is understandable.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:It is understandable.
Another question that gets me.. Why can I barely sense my own spirits and Servitors yet immediately sense things with a dark presence and/or with ill intentions.

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

NekoTheCat wrote:
darklordmidnight wrote:It is understandable.
Another question that gets me.. Why can I barely sense my own spirits and Servitors yet immediately sense things with a dark presence and/or with ill intentions.
Maybe you are more attuned to that frequency of energy.. the dark/ill. I don't want that to sound bad, but it's not the best thing. Maybe work on raising your energies? Whatever that means, I know it's a generic term.. but it is a thing, lol. In your case it may only come with untangling the spiritual/emotional issues you have right now, surrendering to the underworld/shadow journey.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”