Simple Psy Ball (ENergy Manipulation Technique)

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:You should, the Psy Ball is a simple, yet extremely versatile energy form. With the right programming, you can do many things with it.
I made one with a purpose that might make people laugh. My dog was not going to the bathroom during walks. He'd pee, but not the other thing. Then he was going in the basement and going potty on the floor next to the cat's litterbox. Needless to say, I didn't want this trend to continue.

So I programmed a psi ball to give him "gotta potty" sensations during walks. It usually works. We very rarely find mistakes indoors anymore.

So you can program a psi ball with literally anything, lol.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Indeed you can, and that is a perfectly wonderful example L2R!

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Zaamael
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

How does one actually "program" it, though. And how do you shoot it at your dog to give him that potty-ness

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

That will be a lesson for another day.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

So Burn...Burn...Burn
Empress M
neophyte
neophyte

darklordmidnight wrote:That will be a lesson for another day.
I thought Psi ball programming was just a matter of willing your intent into the ball? Is it more complex than that?

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:Once you have the energy flowing, you will want to see and feel it focused in your fingertips. allow it to build, stronger and stronger. Keeping your mind clear of distractions. Once you have reached a level that you are comfortable with, you will begin to visualize Energy flowing from your finger tips, meeting in the middle and collecting, building layer by layer, until you have a ball, at this point, go ahead and toss it around, play with it.
Ok, done this twice had issues with this part both times. Could not for the life of me focus the energy in my fingertips. Spent like half an hour yesterday. Then I remembered when my succubus's vessel arrived I'd spend all day rolling it around in my fingertips(It's a gemstone orb) so I just started imitating that motion. After a few rotations, it started feeling like my thumb and fingers were like sided magnets(like they were repelling each other) I did this until it was quite sizable. Idk if that is a valid workaround or if I messed up or what, but I found it much more natural.

After that, I could move the energy between my hands and even started kneading and stretching it like taffy or dough(had a similar resistance).

Anyways, my experiences thus far.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Ravechaosknight wrote:
darklordmidnight wrote:Once you have the energy flowing, you will want to see and feel it focused in your fingertips. allow it to build, stronger and stronger. Keeping your mind clear of distractions. Once you have reached a level that you are comfortable with, you will begin to visualize Energy flowing from your finger tips, meeting in the middle and collecting, building layer by layer, until you have a ball, at this point, go ahead and toss it around, play with it.
Ok, done this twice had issues with this part both times. Could not for the life of me focus the energy in my fingertips. Spent like half an hour yesterday. Then I remembered when my succubus's vessel arrived I'd spend all day rolling it around in my fingertips(It's a gemstone orb) so I just started imitating that motion. After a few rotations, it started feeling like my thumb and fingers were like sided magnets(like they were repelling each other) I did this until it was quite sizable. Idk if that is a valid workaround or if I messed up or what, but I found it much more natural.

After that, I could move the energy between my hands and even started kneading and stretching it like taffy or dough(had a similar resistance).

Anyways, my experiences thus far.
That is a perfectly valid workaround, good job!

So Burn...Burn...Burn
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Zaamael wrote:How does one actually "program" it, though. And how do you shoot it at your dog to give him that potty-ness
For a few days, I put it in his abdominal area and made it absorb the sensation of going potty when he was doing his business. Once I felt it was sufficiently programmed with that, I set it to transmit. I just put it in place as needed during walks.

It charges with ambient light. I keep it outside the door, ready to come along on walks.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Totes will do this within the week!

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian
Zodiac:

DualWanderer3 wrote:Does the energy have to come from you.I've tryed making pay balls before and felt the energy in my hands but I then do at time see the ambient energy just start swerling around and go into the area between my hands like it's being absorbed into that area.

Like it's automatically taking energy from the environment mostly and not from me.Yet if feels more like the ball forms more from the fact the energy coming from my hands is being blocked by the other hands energy if not the hand itself and at time when I take one hand away the energy is still there but if it dosn't stay a ball it just make like a tornado that goes up.

And I found it's not hard to make the tornado with one hand or the other though it feels like when my hands are facing each other and they start getting resistins is when it starts forming a ball instead of just making one.Is this because it's not my energy im using but the energy around me or another sorse like music.

Blessed be
the energy used to create energy balls comes from within your body unless your body is attuned and linked to the universe for the unlimited energy supply. you can provide these energy balls to anyone you wish too, there are many practices that teach you how to deal with energies, one of them is reiki which i practice.
good luck :)

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar

Return to “Educational Material”