acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Well I have 9 tail foxes who specializes in elemental magick. Diff fur colors. One is a master in fires and the other in earth. So it's possible it's just a 9tail who excels in fire magick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boop
Orchid-Dragoness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Hulijing in its traditional sense/content is definitely NOT a possibility.

ThePhoenyx
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 13
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I'm afraid I'll be little help, although I'm really interested in Inari now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A simple change in perspective can change your life forever.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Whatever it is, it has a dark, heavy energy, and is giving me constant headaches as I acclimate to the energy he is putting off.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Got some info from Ri:
Certain fox they consider themselves as different. Yours appear to be lone ranger fox, adventure alone, train alone without help from any clan called Yako fox (FYI, not all Yako fox is malevolent just because not from Inari clan) and he wont classify himself as Hulijing, Kitsune, Gumiho because this all called by different countries. No matter what, the word "fox spirit" is still consider general to call all foxes. It applies to him as well.

Your fox is fire + wood element. Wood element in eastern chart consider poison and healing. Since he appear to you. Its very good that he train you to heal rather than offensive. All fox capable WA DA BA.

ImageImage
Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

I don't know much about kitsunes but I know a bit about Native American stuff. Most tribes consider the fox a trickster. This is not always to say it's bad. I'm Montaukett and we do see the fox as a trickster BUT considering we're a NE tribe, foxes were/are plentiful. They were also teachers. Earth bound. Earth grounds. What came from earth, goes to earth. The fire aspect could be a spark thing as well. You know: "light a fire under you" kind of thing. If he's flat out telling you he wants you to heal, heal. Whether it's learning how to or to heal yourself. I'd like to guess that, as a teacher, he's telling you to learn. He believes you'll be good at it.

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Rubyluv wrote:I don't know much about kitsunes but I know a bit about Native American stuff. Most tribes consider the fox a trickster. This is not always to say it's bad. I'm Montaukett and we do see the fox as a trickster BUT considering we're a NE tribe, foxes were/are plentiful. They were also teachers. Earth bound. Earth grounds. What came from earth, goes to earth. The fire aspect could be a spark thing as well. You know: "light a fire under you" kind of thing. If he's flat out telling you he wants you to heal, heal. Whether it's learning how to or to heal yourself. I'd like to guess that, as a teacher, he's telling you to learn. He believes you'll be good at it.
could it be a tribal kind of thing? My maternal grand mother was from a North Carolina Cherokee tribe, who married an Irish immigrant and moved with him to West Virginia. That makes me 1/4 Cherokee. My paternal grandmother was 1/2 German and 1/2 Blackfoot, and my paternal grandfather was a British/German descendant.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:
Rubyluv wrote:I don't know much about kitsunes but I know a bit about Native American stuff. Most tribes consider the fox a trickster. This is not always to say it's bad. I'm Montaukett and we do see the fox as a trickster BUT considering we're a NE tribe, foxes were/are plentiful. They were also teachers. Earth bound. Earth grounds. What came from earth, goes to earth. The fire aspect could be a spark thing as well. You know: "light a fire under you" kind of thing. If he's flat out telling you he wants you to heal, heal. Whether it's learning how to or to heal yourself. I'd like to guess that, as a teacher, he's telling you to learn. He believes you'll be good at it.
could it be a tribal kind of thing? My maternal grand mother was from a North Carolina Cherokee tribe, who married an Irish immigrant and moved with him to West Virginia. That makes me 1/4 Cherokee. My paternal grandmother was 1/2 German and 1/2 Blackfoot, and my paternal grandfather was a British/German descendant.
Most definitely could be. Tribes believe blood calls to blood. Purists might argue "you're only a little" bit a wide consensus say even a drop matters. I'm Montaunkett and Mattecock on my father's side and Choctaw and Cherokee on my mothers. All together, somewhere between a quarter and a half. The rest is Irish and Scottish and far back, Dutch and Belgian. I was adopted at a very young age, raised by German Lutherans. Off the boat Germans. Yet I always had a strong conviction I was native, though i don't look it at first glance. Fairish skin, strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes. Yet when I was reunited with my bio dad, I learned my history and sure enough, I'm native.

My point is that even if you don't think you know, something inside you does. Every single time. It's the dragging it out and understanding it that's tricky, I think. It could be a native thing, could be from whatever path you've chosen. Could be both or neither. That would be between you and the fox. I don't know if any native legend of a fox with more than one tail. I do know kitsunes have multiple tails. But I've learned things are not always as cut and dry, black and white, as they initially appear. The fox itself could represent grounding yourself, as it is from the earth and that's what earth represents. Plus, fox is almost always a trickster in our legends but that doesn't mean he doesn't have things to teach. The fact that he outright told you to look into being a healer is huge. But the automatic assumption is that it means you must learn a healing trade and hang a shingle. That might not be true. Maybe it means to learn to heal so you can help yourself and those you love. It doesnt automatically translate to a career choice.

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To

Return to “Creatures”