Still Trying, next "Connecting Stone" ???

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Succubean
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So it's been a little over a week since I've received two vessels, each bound to a succubus. I suppose I can drink less (have been decreasing), work better on my sleeping (have been improving); I take these vessels with me to work (though my ubi probably won't distract me at work), I have meditated, and have especially tried to talk to them, but alas I'm receiving dead silence.

Now I'm feeling somewhat foolish, perhaps the solution was there the whole time, I have not yet incorporated that "Connecting Stone" which CH sent me. I've always just kept that stone in the plastic baggy in the charging pouch in which I also keep my ubis' Bios as well as their vessels, but never actually did anything with that stone.

I'm sure other threads have the answer, but what exactly is a connecting stone? how do I use it? Do I need more than one connecting stone if I have two or more spirits? But the more important subject here mainly is on how to actually use this connecting stone.

I'm not expecting anything incredibly extraordinary, but I do insist upon my ubi to give me some sign, to help me out in sensing them, in becoming more aware of their existence. I'm doing my part (SORTA), but what more can I do? My ubi seem to (through the tarot) recommend balance and patience will lead to fruition; but anyhow, back to the main subject before I go rambling on more: Tell me EVERYTHING I need to know about that connecting stone I received.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm have you tried meditating with the connecting stone, e.g. holding it and feeling its energy?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

it could definitely be a solution, but i don't think it's the reason there hasn't been much communication. as many have mentioned before, you're still new to this and may not receive interaction for another week, month, or even years. i'm sure it will occur sooner than later if you relax and continue spending time with your ubis, but just be aware that your senses must be developed and you may not see/feel/hear anything for a while.
ok.. i'm sure you're tired of hearing that. with that aside, it sounds like you're doing the right things! keep it up.
the connecting stone isn't a necessity, but is a wonderful bonus. most of us only have 0 - a few connecting stones. i think it's uncommon that people purchase one for every spirit. i could be wrong, but my understanding is that if you have a stone spelled for a succubus, it applies to all of your succubi friends.
the connecting stone is meant to amplify the energetic connection between you and your spirit.
the description from ch is:
"These gemstones were spellcast specifically for different entities. The energies and spells associated with the Connecting Stone will help you bond and interact with your spirit friend faster and on a higher level.
The Connecting Stone greatly amplifies an atmosphere of positive, magnetic energy to promote faster connection, faster bonding, greater communication, increased manifestation frequency for visual interaction, and promote a healthy relationship between Keeper and spirit."

you may use it however you're comfortable, but i use mine like this - i hold my spirit's vessel, and the connecting stone that was sent with them. i get into a meditative state, and imagine the energy from the connecting stone flow in a circle.. from it, to my hand, to my spirit's vessel, and back to the stone. i just imagine it cycling like this for a few minutes, until i feel the job is done. you can do this however much you feel necessary.

StockyMuscle
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dont know
If I could be anything, I would be...: Confuse
My magical/paranormal name...: Dont know

The key: stop pushing. Be relax. Focus on your meditation. It is not a race. Also it is good to know which type you are in receiving the message. U can read it there are certain types, such as clarivoyance, claircognizance, or empath etc. Not everyone must or should has the same ability.

Sent from my LG-H845 using Tapatalk

Return to “Connecting”