Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Tuatha de Danann
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Manannanschild
Zodiac:

I'm curious if anyone here has a kind of dragon called a knucker. They are a type of water dragon from Sussex, England. They are mentioned as living in knucker holes, which are deep pools of water. Their are several curious ideas about them in lore, such as them sometimes being venemous or having scalding steam breath, or being able to constrict. One particularly famous example couldn't be slain as long as it's tail was in water, which allowed it to regenerate incredibly fast. I'm wondering about conjuring one, because I have long been fascinated by them. But first I thought I'd check and see if if anyone has had any experience with them.

A descendant of Manannan mac Lir, through his child Cliodhna, the Queen of Banshees. Practitioner of necromancy and spirit-working. Spiritual companions include: 1 Irish River Djinn, 2 Banshees, 3 Slaugh Sidhe, 10 Reanimates, 6 Ghoul Djinn, 4 Black Hounds, 1 Samhain Dragon, 4 Human Necromancers, 2 Weremothers, 4 Nosfecunda, 1 Fertility Witch, 5 Crow-Maidens, 8 Irish Vampires, 9 Skeletal Guards, 5 Bone Golems, 2 Tomb Legionaires, 4 Units of Phantom Soldiers, 1 Bog Mummy, 23 Dark Phoenixes...
shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Bump, I am very interested