is there anyone skilled enough to pull a weapon from astral?

Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

you know you can just purchase a physical sword and link the two together right? you dont have to go to those extremes. there are online stores that sell them for pretty cheap.

ThePhoenyx
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 13
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Yeah, if it is something people can do, I don't think you'll be able to pick it up in the space of a few weeks, or even years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A simple change in perspective can change your life forever.
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

Krowe wrote:you know you can just purchase a physical sword and link the two together right? you dont have to go to those extremes. there are online stores that sell them for pretty cheap.
No sword is built to my design and any properly heat treated carbon steel blade is $150+
All other swords would break or shatter, I am trying to get my powers back so I can forge one from energy it's not only possible but there's just a lot of practice involved
ThePhoenyx wrote:Yeah, if it is something people can do, I don't think you'll be able to pick it up in the space of a few weeks, or even years.

Probably not

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It has been a long time since I was reading channeled material by St. Germain. There was a technique for physically manifesting crystals. They suggested an amethyst in the shape of a maltese cross.

https://www.amazon.com/Saint-Germain-Al ... re+Prophet

Obviously I never got the formula to work. For anything. Still, you never know.

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:It has been a long time since I was reading channeled material by St. Germain. There was a technique for physically manifesting crystals. They suggested an amethyst in the shape of a maltese cross.

https://www.amazon.com/Saint-Germain-Al ... re+Prophet

Obviously I never got the formula to work. For anything. Still, you never know.
Ah yes alchemy, the type of magick that's formulated with science and it allows you to transmutate material from nothing

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

NekoTheCat wrote: Ah yes alchemy, the type of magick that's formulated with science and it allows you to transmutate material from nothing
Err not from nothing. It requires many things.
The purpose of alchemy is to bring purification, maturation, and perfection of certain objects. To achieve it, there are many processes and requirements etc.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It refers to creating something physical based on a non-physical pattern. The method is to gather sufficient energy until it becomes dense enough to develop physical mass. It requires even more faith and concentration to guide the process.

ThePhoenyx
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 13
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

NekoTheCat wrote:
ThePhoenyx wrote:Yeah, if it is something people can do, I don't think you'll be able to pick it up in the space of a few weeks, or even years.

Probably not
Why not? If it were something that was that easy to learn, don't you think we'd see a lot more of this happening?

A simple change in perspective can change your life forever.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:It refers to creating something physical based on a non-physical pattern. The method is to gather sufficient energy until it becomes dense enough to develop physical mass. It requires even more faith and concentration to guide the process.
Oo. I'll have to get that book one day:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Dezire
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

wrote: That’s when I created my astral sword. Simply, my astral sword was a projection of my own love energy. When lower vibrational beings got too close, I stabbed them with my light sword, and they would vanish. I’d continue on my merry way, and have a lovely night of astral travel. But occasionally, something big and nasty would show up and confront me. That’s when I had to do battle. For the sake of those who are exploring the astral plane, I want to share some tips and advice for fighting the big bads you will invariably encounter.
Do you mean this?
I really find her articles on astral projection very interesting and knowledgeable.

Full time Business analyst, part time Spirit Keeper & Dota freak. My goal is to swap these roles
Restarting my spirit keeping journey

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”