is there anyone skilled enough to pull a weapon from astral?

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

ThePhoenyx wrote:
NekoTheCat wrote:
ThePhoenyx wrote:Yeah, if it is something people can do, I don't think you'll be able to pick it up in the space of a few weeks, or even years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably not
Why not? If it were something that was that easy to learn, don't you think we'd see a lot more of this happening?
Obviously is highly unlikely that I can and I'm not spending years on it if I know a better way
Dezire wrote:
wrote: That’s when I created my astral sword. Simply, my astral sword was a projection of my own love energy. When lower vibrational beings got too close, I stabbed them with my light sword, and they would vanish. I’d continue on my merry way, and have a lovely night of astral travel. But occasionally, something big and nasty would show up and confront me. That’s when I had to do battle. For the sake of those who are exploring the astral plane, I want to share some tips and advice for fighting the big bads you will invariably encounter.
Do you mean this?
I really find her articles on astral projection very interesting and knowledgeable.
In basic terminology yes, it's exactly what I wanted but I know a better way

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
Goofy_newt
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

I don't know if I'm too late, but I have a curious experience I'd like to share. I had a dream once where I was digging for crystals, and they were all very beautiful and I wanted to keep them. Well in the in between state of sleep and awake I realized that it was a dream and I didn't want to just give my crystals up. When I woke up fully I found two rocks on my nightstand. Now I was so confused because I had never seen these rocks before, and they weren't even beautiful crystals like from my dream. It was a weird experience and I sadly don't know where those rocks are anymore. I don't know how I created those rocks, or maybe I teleported them, or manifested them.... Whatever I did to get those rocks, I don't remember how I got them there, but it was a wild experience.

SPIRIT FAMILY
1 Thunderbird, 1 Blackwood Stag, 1 Bronwyn Angel, 1 High Elf, 2 Mindi, 4 Abis, 1 Woodland Elf, 1 Familiar, 1 Forest Troll, 1 Treefolk Spirit, 1 Nympho, 1 Pegasus, 2 Galactic Living Entities, 1 Astral Twin Living Entity
Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Aprophis wrote:
NekoTheCat wrote:Is anyone on here skilled enough to pull a sword from the astral realm to earthen? I'm waiting but I'll be making my own sword soon, since I don't have the materials here it'll be done via astral realm and once it's finished I want to be able to summon it to this realm whenever I need it. I was told your sword is your companion well as any companion I'll need it by my side when in times of crisis, can anyone help me with this or can tell me how?
If anyone here could physically manifest stuff from the astral, they would be millionaires due to conjuring gold bars out of thin air. So no, you will probably not find anyone like that here.
^This...

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

But.. to play devil's advocate (lol).. let's consider this..
If someone has the means to pull items from the astral, they could as easily be very selective due to conditions placed upon this power. Who says their means would not be exclusive to only very particular manifestations, or that -based on the circumstance of their power- they would choose to pull gold? How do you know? What kind of individual obtains this power in the first place; anyone? What level of power would they be given; infinite?

Power of any kind is typically not as straight forward as 'you can do this, now you can do anything you want with this'.. If we're talking the reality of power and not the fantasy of it.

Things/forces/abilities based on other realms can manifest physically, the experience simply varies from person to person and circumstance to circumstance.

You might say with all the potential, it's also a double-edged sword (har har).. Sometimes you can get what you want, not always the way you think you want it.
Maybe some human manifests a sword from the astral, but no one else will ever get to.
Maybe one day you'll get the power to manifest items from the astral realm, but gold bars will be a no-no.. just for Aprophis though :p

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Noctifera wrote:
Maybe one day you'll get the power to manifest items from the astral realm, but gold bars will be a no-no.. just for Aprophis though :p
HAH! I'll take diamonds then.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Dezire wrote:
wrote: That’s when I created my astral sword. Simply, my astral sword was a projection of my own love energy. When lower vibrational beings got too close, I stabbed them with my light sword, and they would vanish. I’d continue on my merry way, and have a lovely night of astral travel. But occasionally, something big and nasty would show up and confront me. That’s when I had to do battle. For the sake of those who are exploring the astral plane, I want to share some tips and advice for fighting the big bads you will invariably encounter.
Do you mean this?
I really find her articles on astral projection very interesting and knowledgeable.
Who wrote this? Erin Pavlina? This reminds me of things I've seen her write.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

I've been wondering if anyone here tried meeting someone else from the forum on the astral plane.
Would be interesting to try it out but time difference is 6 hours with most other members.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Morphing between physical and spiritual would be hard, what sikrua did was already there and accessible. Making something have a physical form is probably possible but that's like making a body out of thin air. Energy and the physical are two diff things. Pulling one into the other I think kinda defies the laws a little. Kinda like spirits being energy and all they just can't pop up in the physical with a physical solid body, but they can still do things on the physical realm. So if you make a sword I think you'd be able to see it and feel it on this side and use it but how well it works I think depends on your will and how much power you have....unless you used something like the moon to charge it with but then I think it'd only work the best during the growing cycle. Very interesting topic tho

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

I am currently researching this with my Servitors, it is not easy, and is incredibly draining energy wise. Try to do it Neko, sometimes it is about the journey, not the destination.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Petition Freddy Krueger for some pointers on this matter..
I am, amusingly serious.

There are various theories that exist, and methods that exist, for manifesting astral to physical. The impossibility factor comes in when we enforce ideals that do not complement each other; it's best to work with the most effective combination of factors to get some semblance of what you want, and be able to adjust your desire to meet that. If this is really important it would take considerable prep to reach the right alignment for that manifestation.
People who think they want this sort of thing are only likely to be dedicated when they are going to get a ridiculously specific outcome, and sometimes even then they won't put in the work.

One first has to decide the level of manifestation. A sword.. well, I can tell you it's as relatively simple or as relatively difficult as the circumstance or level you are hoping for.
However, you aren't going to be able to do it by any means unless you are devoted to the practice necessary for obtainment. Those who are skilled enough to work mastery with the realms of manifestation and attraction, are not likely to just give up their secrets (which might not even make a difference) or do this for just anyone.

As for what I am alluding to as I type, it's not pulling a fully embodied sword from 'thin air'. To summarize you can have a fully embodied item via drifting, or an energetic item, or a transference of the item. That's as much as I care to explain from my own experience, lol.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”