is there anyone skilled enough to pull a weapon from astral?

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Honestly, you don't need to materialize a weapon. Energy weapons work just fine, you just have to work at them and learn how to most efficiently use them.

I have a Spectral Bow I use for combat purposes, and they do have impact on the physical realm, the tree below as an example.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uy7nn63as6ars ... M.jpg?dl=0

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Goofy_newt
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote:Honestly, you don't need to materialize a weapon. Energy weapons work just fine, you just have to work at them and learn how to most efficiently use them.

I have a Spectral Bow I use for combat purposes, and they do have impact on the physical realm, the tree below as an example.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uy7nn63as6ars ... M.jpg?dl=0
That's amazing and this is the first time ive heard of 'energy weapons' could you talk a little more on them? Maybe even open up a new thread? I'm very interested now.

SPIRIT FAMILY
1 Thunderbird, 1 Blackwood Stag, 1 Bronwyn Angel, 1 High Elf, 2 Mindi, 4 Abis, 1 Woodland Elf, 1 Familiar, 1 Forest Troll, 1 Treefolk Spirit, 1 Nympho, 1 Pegasus, 2 Galactic Living Entities, 1 Astral Twin Living Entity
Adjieboy
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Josh

From what I know, it is indeed possible to drag/pull "a thing" from astral to physical world. In my place here, some practitioners are able to pull gems,stones,or even small daggers from astral realm to this physical world. Usually the dagger or gemstone was originated from physical world, but it has imbued and infused with energy and/or spell so that it can be swifted to astral realm.

In some cases, it also happened that someone is instead imbued or implanted with those things (astrally) for some purposes and can also be pulled to physical world to remove the benefit from the things implanted. For example some women who want a long lasting beauty or young look, they usually got very small ruby into their chin.

However, in most cases, the "thing" that is pulled from the astral realm may got changed in it appearance. For example, there is a story of puppeteer that has been summoned to entertain in a party, after he gave his service, he was paid with sum of money, but when he come back home, the money he carried become mere leaf. Apparently he was from astral realm and gave his service there. Or there are other stories that someone take golds from astral and become stones in real world.

Dezire
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
Dezire wrote:
wrote: That’s when I created my astral sword. Simply, my astral sword was a projection of my own love energy. When lower vibrational beings got too close, I stabbed them with my light sword, and they would vanish. I’d continue on my merry way, and have a lovely night of astral travel. But occasionally, something big and nasty would show up and confront me. That’s when I had to do battle. For the sake of those who are exploring the astral plane, I want to share some tips and advice for fighting the big bads you will invariably encounter.
Do you mean this?
I really find her articles on astral projection very interesting and knowledgeable.
Who wrote this? Erin Pavlina? This reminds me of things I've seen her write.
Yes thats her writing. I wanted to purchase her reading for the longest time.

Full time Business analyst, part time Spirit Keeper & Dota freak. My goal is to swap these roles
Restarting my spirit keeping journey
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

I have been to a session with an Asian muslim witch, she "pulls" items from astral regularly, items like beads, beautiful stones, even money. The stones may have khodams linked to them.

What she does is to "scan" for mystic items which can assist her in this, then the gathered congregation will chant islamic phrases in the dark. Then you can hear some objects drop into a pot in front of her, and the lights would then be switched on.

I have a beautiful diamond shaped stone from her with a khodam linked, for around USD20.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

conxtion wrote: Then you can hear some objects drop into a pot in front of her, and the lights would then be switched on
....does this mean it happens in the dark, where basically noone can see what happens and somebody could just throw it into the pot?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Adjieboy wrote:In my place here, some practitioners are able to pull gems,stones,or even small daggers from astral realm to this physical world. Usually the dagger or gemstone was originated from physical world, but it has imbued and infused with energy and/or spell so that it can be swifted to astral realm.
No offense, but that could easily be sleight of hand. Just like stage magicians can make things appear out of nothing. (Especially if it already comes from the physical world...)
The more people are superstitious and easily believe in magick, the more scammers are around who use that belief for their own ends.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Goofy_newt
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
conxtion wrote: Then you can hear some objects drop into a pot in front of her, and the lights would then be switched on
....does this mean it happens in the dark, where basically noone can see what happens and somebody could just throw it into the pot?
Wouldn't it be hard to make whatever it was into the pot in the dark? I'm assuming that they're not that close to it.

SPIRIT FAMILY
1 Thunderbird, 1 Blackwood Stag, 1 Bronwyn Angel, 1 High Elf, 2 Mindi, 4 Abis, 1 Woodland Elf, 1 Familiar, 1 Forest Troll, 1 Treefolk Spirit, 1 Nympho, 1 Pegasus, 2 Galactic Living Entities, 1 Astral Twin Living Entity
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

That is a possibility, of course. Anything can happen in the dark. 1s

However, in the course of that evening, a table full of stuff was manifested, and each manifestation was based on different requests from individuals from the floor, so different articles were manifested (stones, beads, scrolls, small knives, small axe, fruits containing many coloured stones when cut open, etc). The stone that I got was confirmed by someone here to have a demoness linked to it.

This witch has some youtube videos where she manifests money!! Do a youtube search for "pendekar sakti tarik duit" (language is Indonesian / Malay).

A local friend of mine who can "see things" said that the witch lady is not fully human.

Aprophis wrote:

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Goofy_newt wrote:[Wouldn't it be hard to make whatever it was into the pot in the dark? I'm assuming that they're not that close to it.
There's a thing with being too trusting, believing too much in things. And that's where stuff like this happens.
I rather have a healthy dose of skepticism and not be scammed out of my livelihood.

Many of those who make a show of their skills have years of experience and partners and whatnot.
How easy would it be to find out, over friends and family what the people wish for, prepare it and then let it 'manifest' in a nightly show?

Sure it could be true, but why the need for secrecy and making it happen in the dark? If one can fully manifest from the astral just like that, they'd do it in front of peoples eyes. That is much more impressive than something happening where nobody can see it. There would be no need for subterfuge unless the skill specifically only works in the dark when people are chanting.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”