is there anyone skilled enough to pull a weapon from astral?

Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

conxtion wrote:I have been to a session with an Asian muslim witch, she "pulls" items from astral regularly, items like beads, beautiful stones, even money. The stones may have khodams linked to them.
Is she a billionaire?

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

I was reliably informed that in the latest manifestation some months back (it was done in a swamp at night) each participant went home with local currency the equivalent of USD 13k, however the event was not video recorded.
Of course, you are free to believe what you want. Asian cultures are older than western ones, so it is very possible that asian witches are more powerful too. It's just that they are not marketing themselves in english.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Lionox
neophyte
neophyte

conxtion wrote:Asian cultures are older than western ones, so it is very possible that asian witches are more powerful too. It's just that they are not marketing themselves in english.
There are many factors that go in to making a practitioner of the arts "powerful"... it isn't solely defined by "which culture is older"...

Lionox
neophyte
neophyte

conxtion wrote:I was reliably informed that in the latest manifestation some months back (it was done in a swamp at night) each participant went home with local currency the equivalent of USD 13k, however the event was not video recorded.
Lets be real...

SOMEONE, at some point, always opens their mouth... so if this were true, at least one of those people would blab to someone else about receiving 13k out of thin air, and that person they told would tell someone else, who would tell someone else...eventually the Government would get wind of it and lock the witch up.

So, in all likeliness, it's a hoax.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ChaosDevour wrote:
conxtion wrote:I was reliably informed that in the latest manifestation some months back (it was done in a swamp at night) each participant went home with local currency the equivalent of USD 13k, however the event was not video recorded.
Lets be real...

SOMEONE, at some point, always opens their mouth... so if this were true, at least one of those people would blab to someone else about receiving 13k out of thin air, and that person they told would tell someone else, who would tell someone else...eventually the Government would get wind of it and lock the witch up.

This is a very good point.
An additional number of money circulating can upset the economy, which is why government and the central bank are very strict about it.
USD 13 thousand is equal to over IDR 175 million, and the highest denomination there is IDR 100 thousand. This means each participant brought more than 1,750 banknotes (paper money).

The questions then:
1. Do these banknotes have serial numbers that are recorded by the central bank? If yes, there's a possibility that other banknotes with the same serial number exist, thus these new banknotes are duplicates. If not, the government will severely inquire about these new banknotes.
In both case, they will have problem with the laws, e.g. about counterfeit money etc.

2. There's another possibility that the banknotes already exist somewhere else before the ritual. Thus, after the ritual, these banknotes were gone from their original location, let's say magically transported, or realistically stolen. As such, by checking the serial number, the government can track from where the banknotes were circulating, and they will question how the participants received these banknotes.
In this case, they can be accused of stealing or money laundering etc.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:I am currently researching this with my Servitors, it is not easy, and is incredibly draining energy wise. Try to do it Neko, sometimes it is about the journey, not the destination.
I've tried before, I manage to get it to start forming but I didn't have the skill to pull it off.

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

If you don't want to believe, so be it.

The currency was not only IDR. Normally, it's a mixture. My friends have obtained IDR, USD, MYR, Stg pounds, Yen, RMB. S$.

My personal experience - I bought the aura bath (Mandian Aura). Within a week, I received back more than 6x the amount I paid for it. To my extreme consternation, I mislaid the vessel. I'm going to get another next week.

This is the last time I'm posting about this subject here, since there are so many superior opinions against it.

But one thing is for sure, Asian conjurers have been pulling things out of astral all the time. Good luck in your experiments, DLM.
ChaosDevour wrote:
Lets be real...

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

conxtion wrote: This is the last time I'm posting about this subject here, since there are so many superior opinions against it.
Well, you can't blame people for doubting. If you've been long enough in the meta, chances are you've been scammed at least once.

Since they're your experiences and not ours and noone of us has made those experiences with that witch, what do you expect? That we trust a complete stranger on the internet 100% right away, without knowing them?
Would you do that?
All we have is the information you give.

I've spent too many years on the internet to just be trusting strangers, sorry.
This is just one of those "you had to be there" situations.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

Aye why is there arguments? He's right about the Asian sorcerers pulling things through astral, I've heard about it from a past life but I never knew what exactly it was they can pull however hard to believe or not we all have our opinions and beliefs no need to argue over them here. Glad I'm back online, don't want anything bad to happen in my threads.

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
Lionox
neophyte
neophyte

NekoTheCat wrote:Aye why is there arguments? He's right about the Asian sorcerers pulling things through astral, I've heard about it from a past life but I never knew what exactly it was they can pull however hard to believe or not we all have our opinions and beliefs no need to argue over them here. Glad I'm back online, don't want anything bad to happen in my threads.
There are no "arguments"...we're debating the authenticity of it... which is allowed...

In any case, there isn't more to say... as Aprophis said, it's a "you had to be there" situation...

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”