Finding a Spirit Coach/Therapist (PHX, AZ)

Succubean
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So it's been about two weeks since I've received my two vessels and beside the one jolt following a vague nightmare one night (details of which are unimportant here), I haven't received much sign/sense of either ubi, that is the kind to make me go "Ah-ha!"

Everybody can go "be patient" or "keep meditating" et cetera, but I'd still like further assistance, to meet a psychic or spiritual coach or someone of the like. I want to take my vessels to someone who can sense my spirits and tell me a bit about them, even train me personally to develop my senses.

A personal meeting would be more satisfactory, so any recommendations in Phoenix, Arizona?

If I could meet someone in person who can sense my spirits on me or in my vessels and tell me important verifying details, that would certainly help me out more. Being guided and advised through certain exercises and meditations just to sense something (ANYTHING) supernatural/paranormal is desired as well.

Either one of my ubi can come to me whenever she wants, but as always I want to do everything I can to create better connections with my spirits. To carry two vessels (or 1) and meditate chanting dai-cal or their names and waiting is leaving me somewhat bummed out.

Though still confident and determined to further my bonds, please recommend anyone in the PHX, AZ area who may be able to lend me assistance.

PS
I still mean to purchase Creating a Connection pt 1&2, but let's see what I can get from here.

Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Do the work yourself...

It may sound harsh, but I an assure you it's going to yield the most inspiring results as far as personal growth goes.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”