Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

nezzuo wrote:i wonder - what if ALs turn away any woman interested in coming into one's life, beneficial or not? i'm sure you could just have a talk with the AL to prevent this, but if i would probably worry about this if i were male and was interested in inviting one to my home 2co
Me too!!! I never thought of that one 2co 2dz 2sc

But I can only trust that Mags & Ash have already thought about it for me 2wk
and if that were the case I don't think they would offer it.
Seriously though.....I assume they will only go after enemies of the keeper and not those that are cared about and it is a custom conjure.
Maybe Mags can clear this up if she sees this?

I used to know things
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Anteros wrote:
nezzuo wrote:i wonder - what if ALs turn away any woman interested in coming into one's life, beneficial or not? i'm sure you could just have a talk with the AL to prevent this, but if i would probably worry about this if i were male and was interested in inviting one to my home 2co
Me too!!! I never thought of that one 2co 2dz 2sc

But I can only trust that Mags & Ash have already thought about it for me 2wk
and if that were the case I don't think they would offer it.
Seriously though.....I assume they will only go after enemies of the keeper and not those that are cared about and it is a custom conjure.
Maybe Mags can clear this up if she sees this?
that would be nice..
mmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggssssssssssssss!!!

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Years ago...as I was walking to my car in a parking lot I heard a large crash behind me. Close behind me. When I turned around, what I saw will forever be etched in my mind. A car slammed into another car right where I was walking in front of. I missed being crushed to death by maybe a few seconds. As I stood there shocked, I saw nobody in the driver's seat of the car. In the passenger's seat, there was a young woman screaming her head off, flailing her arms. She jumps out of the car and runs away, zigzagging, screaming, arms going everywhere. I think I had a cigarette lit by the time people rushed over to check out that scene....

After reading this thread, maybe that woman was being attacked by an AL.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:Years ago...as I was walking to my car in a parking lot I heard a large crash behind me. Close behind me. When I turned around, what I saw will forever be etched in my mind. A car slammed into another car right where I was walking in front of. I missed being crushed to death by maybe a few seconds. As I stood there shocked, I saw nobody in the driver's seat of the car. In the passenger's seat, there was a young woman screaming her head off, flailing her arms. She jumps out of the car and runs away, zigzagging, screaming, arms going everywhere. I think I had a cigarette lit by the time people rushed over to check out that scene....

Spooky!!!!!!! 2sc
Who knows? But something was definitely out of the ordinary there!!
I wonder what happened to the driver?

I used to know things
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Anteros wrote:
marquest wrote:Years ago...as I was walking to my car in a parking lot I heard a large crash behind me. Close behind me. When I turned around, what I saw will forever be etched in my mind. A car slammed into another car right where I was walking in front of. I missed being crushed to death by maybe a few seconds. As I stood there shocked, I saw nobody in the driver's seat of the car. In the passenger's seat, there was a young woman screaming her head off, flailing her arms. She jumps out of the car and runs away, zigzagging, screaming, arms going everywhere. I think I had a cigarette lit by the time people rushed over to check out that scene....

Spooky!!!!!!! 2sc
be careful my love.

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

removed by moderator wrote:
Anteros wrote:

Spooky!!!!!!! 2sc
be careful my love.
Was that for me????? 2cr

I used to know things
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Anteros wrote:
Anteros wrote:

Spooky!!!!!!! 2sc
be careful my love.
Was that for me????? 2cr
Yes darlin it was. :)

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Anteros wrote:
Anteros wrote:

Spooky!!!!!!! 2sc
be careful my love.
Was that for me????? 2cr
Yes darlin it was. :)
Ok.....Now I am worried 2qt 2co 2sd

I used to know things
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

removed by moderator wrote: be careful my love.
Was that for me????? 2cr[/quote]

Yes darlin it was. :)[/quote]
I emailed you :)

I used to know things
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Additional info, I guess this race is related to Armenian myth:
Als

The most gruesome tribe of this demoniac world was that of the Als. It came to the Armenians either through the Syrians or through the Persians, who also believe in them and hold them to be demons of child-birth (46). Al is the Babylonian Alu, one of the four general names for evil spirits. But the Armenian and Persian Al corresponds somewhat to the Jewish Lilith and Greek Lamia.

Probably the Als were known to the ancient Armenians, but it is a noteworthy fact that we do not hear about them until medieval times. They appear as half-animal and half-human beings, shaggy and bristly. They are male and female and have a "mother" (47). They were often called beasts, nevertheless they were usually mentioned with Devs and Kaches. According to Gregory of Datev (48) they lived in watery, damp and sandy places, but they did not despise corners in houses and stables. A prayer against the Als describes them as impure spirits with fiery eyes, holding a pair of iron scissors in their hands, wandering or sitting in sandy places. Another unnamed author describes an Al as a man sitting on the sand. He has snake-like hair, finger-nails of brass, teeth of iron and the tusk of a boar. They have a king living in abysses, whom they serve, and who is chained and sprinkled up to the neck with (molten?) lead and shrieks continually.

The Als were formerly disease-demons who somehow came to restrict their baleful activities to unborn children and their mothers. They attack the latter in child-birth, scorching her ears, pulling out her liver and strangling her along with the unborn babe. They also steal unborn children of seven months, at which time these are supposed in the East to be fully [89] formed and mature, in order to take them "deaf and dumb" (as a tribute? ) to their dread king (49). In other passages they are said to blight and blind the unborn child, to suck its brain and blood, to eat its flesh, and to cause miscarriage, as well as to prevent the flow of the mother's milk. In all countries women in child-bed are thought to be greatly exposed to the influence and activity of evil spirits. Therefore, in Armenia, they are surrounded during travail with iron weapons and instruments with which the air of their room and the waters of some neighbouring brook (where these spirits are supposed to reside) are frequently beaten (50). If, after giving birth to the child, the mother faints, this is construed as a sign of the Al's presence. In such cases the people sometimes resort to an extreme means of saving the mother, which consists in exposing the child on a flat roof as a peace-offering to the evil spirits (51). Identical or at least very closely connected with the Al is Thepla, who by sitting upon a woman in child-bed causes the child to become black and faint and to die (52).
http://rbedrosian.com/ananik6.htm

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Dark Arts”