I Heart Creepy Hollows

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I have to show my appreciation for CH. Magnolia & Ash do all of the magickal work themselves, they do it x10,000 or however many orders they must be flooded with monthly,
and they do an excellent job crafting everything - from the main event purchase you make grabby hands at - to the consistently awesome freebies so good you can't believe they were free.

The thing which touches me the most is not simply their generosity, but the fact that they know their clients so well. I can trust them to have full control over the spells and spirits they bring into my life, and with ease their choices are better than I could have asked for. Somehow just what was needed! Even if I might deny it, as someone prone to do things the hard way by choice (lol). I'm glad they have my back.

What makes this cherishable is that they have never let the excitement of my journey falter. I am always being opened up to new pathways, new potentials, barriers are torn away I might not have even realized and the experiences I am left with open my eyes to the real magic that exists for us. I have never lost faith in my journey, however Magnolia & Ash have provided opportunities for that faith to renew itself and evolve.

There is no mistaking this is their passion and their life, and I am personally the better for the existence of their support.

So thanks, big love !

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Copy tha t!
C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hear Hear !!!
I honestly do not know where they find the time and energy to offer all what they do.
I trust they know how appreciated they are <3

I used to know things
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Yes! <3

xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

Indeed, they have created something great. The art and love of spirit keeping has been renewed in this age with their help. Some like myself, who have no ties to anyone involved in magick or spirits, held back by dogma, or even just other people, have found sanctuary here. Were it not for Ash and Magnolia I would never have met my spirit family or even become a keeper. I would not have made it to where I am now. The shared knowledge here is incredible, and I would not have been able to fulfill my longing for keeping had I not stumbled across it. Hell, I didn't even know it was spirit keeping that my soul longed for so voraciously!

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I have no intention to say more about this: But in 2006, Magnolia did something for me that changed my entire life for the better. Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
brisky
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I agree with you all...since I have discovered spirit keeping and CH my life've changed to the better. I'm so glad to have my spirit family and spell bindings all bought from CH store...I can see myself growing more into a positively better person...THANKS so much Ash and Magnolia for the great work you do...you've helped me so much! XXX <3

Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

I absolutely must agree!
I've seen a number of people comment over the years about how could Magnolia and Ash possibly know everyone well enough to know exactly what they need. I've read of a lot of doubt and far too much criticism.

Being a strong empath, I'm a good judge of character (not so much that I judge, but I can almost always get a feeling of someone's true essence). If I did not trust and respect the work, the honesty, the love, the care, and the devotion of both Magnolia and Ash... there is no way I would have been around here for over 5 years or spent enough in the shop to achieve Carissimi status.

One very good example is a recent purchase that qualified me for this freebie... https://shop.creepyhollows.com/TOTAL-EV ... ITIES.html

There were so many choices, I couldn't decide which I wanted the most... so, I asked them to select for me. What they chose couldn't have been a more perfect fit...

ELVISH MAGICK:
-AUGUST 28 2016
-SEPTEMBER 28 2016
-OCTOBER 28 2016
SEXUALITY & PLEASURE:
-NOVEMBER 28 2016
-DECEMBER 28 2016
-JANUARY 28 2017
ASTRAL TRAVEL THROUGH SLEEP:
-FEB 28 2017
-MAR 28 2017
-APR 28 2017
ANIMAL MYSTICISM FOR WORK WITH PETS:
-MAY 28 2017
-JUNE 28 2017
-JULY 28 2017

So... THANK YOU, Magnolia and Ash for an amazing part of my journey. <3 <3
And, thank you, NOc, for starting this thread. <3

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

I've just started spirit keeping but I have to admit, my CH experience has been great. I ordered my first spirit from them and am having the best time building our relationship. I had a little misunderstanding when I ordered a spirit biography and didn't even realize my error. CH immediately contacted me and we fixed it all up quickly and efficiently. Plus, everything I've ordered so far was cheaper than what it said. So yes, kudos to CH. I'm definitely a fan.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
Thorny
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: almost any
If I could be anything, I would be...: A flying cat
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sebeto

I often wonder how they find the time for it all, it shouldn't even be possible.

Return to “Sellers You Love”