My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

This is the transcript from Oriels Soul Sword Training as written by Charles
Name: Oriel

Sword Name: Screaming Blade

Attack: The Eternal Scream

Soul Sword Training:

When I entered the realm with Oriel she showed me the world around us. It was a massive jungle with temples, rivers, deserts, much to be seen. She looked like a young girl at this time. She waved her arms wide and said “See what I have made and my father has made for me. In this land I am the definitive power. There is nothing here I can not change.”

I nodded noticing a few Servitors who I recognized in form and similar personalities as well as memories almost of previous soul swords echoing through this land. That caught my attention but we were walking toward a cliff now. It looked like a real life scene from the Jungle Book when Simba is shown their lands initially. A great and impressive castle rose up in front of us and she took my hand as we flew to the top of it. It was a black and purple metallic form with spirals at the tops of the towers.

“From here we can do this more appropriately” she said to me.

As we landed atop a tower we stood for a moment looking over the land. There was life here, birds sang in the distance. I could feel the heat on my skin and the dampness in the air from the surrounding jungle lands.

I spoke “We should proceed, as much fun as this is we're here to train.”

She nodded and awaited “Are you going to take my to my inner realm.”

“Aren't we already there.” I asked her.

“Oh you are good” she sounded like a child “yes I'm not like the other servitors. This is my Inner Realm. I don't have hidden programming. My father trusts me fully.”

I went to soul charge her but it wasn't needed, I felt the soul pulse.

She smiled, she knew the process I was sure of it now, she had talked with the other servitors.

“So you can see, I have a soul, fully powered and true.”

“Yes” I said “and it feels human. More so than any Servitors then.”

She giggled “You will then bring out my guide?”

She was testing me I knew and said so “you know better than that.”

She blushed “I thought I might have to find mine on my own, so like it is done with a human then yes?”

I nodded and she began a deep searching meditation. Then her mind and with that I could feel her focus shift to a place far away. A clearing, easily 200 miles in distance from where we were.

“That, is where it is. I can feel it. Why did I not know it was here before I met you?” she asked me.

“With a human soul” I explained “you can feel my sword and in that it shows you the basics of what a sword should be. Unlike a servitor where I must explain and instill it to some degree you already know on instinct because we all have soul swords buried somewhere. You seen on instinct my own internal journey to get the sword, and know now some of that journey yourself.”

She accepted this explanation and took my hand again. So child like in some ways I thought of this as she asked “Shall we go there quickly?”

I agreed and she lept forward. I still don't know if it was speed or teleportation, I even asked her. She said only “Oh that, maybe you will figure out what I am doing before the training is up?” She seemed older now, a young girl but something changed. In that jump, that moment that she decided to take up the sword there was a change. I asked her “What shifted, you seem a young woman now, your body has even changed some?”

“As I embrace the sword I become less child like and more determined to fight. I move from girl to womanhood for that moment. I will be a girl again when I need not the sword, but for this moment, I am a woman.”

She and I walked to a clearing where light shone down upon a single blade coming from a wrong. The Sword in the Stone. She recounted all the way to something similar to my own first Soul Sword experiments. This was no Excalibur though. The blade was a dark purple metal that was translucent, flowing, shifting. It looked like a modification of the old Roman gladius style but different in some way. There was more leafing to the blade pattern for one, and the handle seemed a little longer for her hand.

No that wasn't it on the last part, it was her hands were so small she could grip this like a longsword. I had for an instant forgotten this small girl was holding a weapon much larger than her frame would suggest be a one handed weapon. Her energy was sufficiently impressive for me to loose track of the representation of size.

We both looked around now and seen nothing of a guide for a few moments. She was about to ask me to bring the Guide out when a powerful presence entered the area. He was cloaked, easily 6 feet tall, a large frame, and his face hidden. I couldn't see details but something felt familiar in him.

“I will guide you in this.” He said and the battle began. It was a clashing of sword at first the Guide was using one hand with the other firmly planted behind his back. At first the back and forth was slow and steady, it looked almost like a father training his daughter. Some people have gentle guides it is true but it is a rarity. The Guide is comprised of all of the parts of a person bent on battle and protection. Suddenly the fighting was picking up. Soon Oriel was having trouble holding her own. Her two handed grip was not holding up against the overwhelming force of the larger man.

Finally she found an opening, using superior speed and positioning she overcame him and slashed up toward his face. His hood fell back just a bit, curled hair adorned his head, his visage one I recognized but of years back. I knew this man, it was her creator. It was Kelis himself. He re-positioned his hood and said simply “Do not mistake me for the man who created you” and then readied his blade “I am that part of you that will kill to protect. The darkness behind that hood grew greater. A terrible sadness filled the area. He charged now, stronger than before knocking her back a foot step each time. It was impressive the amount of raw force difference there was at this moment. She was using two hands against his one still she couldn't overpower him.

At last he stopped for a moment and surveyed the area. “Why do you not use your true power then?”

She looked about the area and smiled “What is the true power of one who can create anything, become anything, be anything then?”

I swear I felt a tingle of terror in what he said next “If you will not discover the power of choice instilled within you that you have already made, I shall call it out.”

His free hand out stretched and the land began to crumble. The castle in the distance fell to dist. Trees were dying and grass withering. Birds stopped singing as their life nearly ebbed away. In the distance a Centorea dropped to one knee as servitors watched. Many fell to a knee, some held their chests as his hand reached out to them.

She was a blur, I've never seen anything move this fast. It answered my question as not being a part of the movement I could see it. She was pushing off time and space its self to accelerate faster. She was using speed and power to try and stop him. Forcing him to raise his blade in defense. His left hand went behind his back again but she continued her two handed assault as he blocked almost casually. Fire was in her eyes and her power was magnificent.

“You will use your power, or I will kill every last living thing in here.” He said that phrase like it meant nothing to him. Here was that part that was willing to kill at least, but what was it protecting? He then said “If you can at least force me to use both hands to block, I shall call your training sufficient.”
[8/1/2016 10:31:12 PM] Charles McBride:

She didn't seem to care what he was protecting. She was redoubling her efforts and was finally forcing him into a pure defensive pattern. Still something was off. He reached out and flicked her with his fingers from the free hand. She was launched backward so hard and so fast I didn't have time to move out of the way. My own sword was already in play in the form of the resting armor I wear when watching these sessions. She crashed into me so hard I fell backwards.

We both got up slowly. She looked at me and asked “What should I do?”

“Win” I said “You have the same amount and kind of power he does. You just need to find that part of it he doesn't know how to use.”

He had raised his hand by this point and a dark skull like castle was created which he stood atop “It is true little girl! I have all the power to create that you do!”

Atop this castle he raised his free hand out again. She was gone from my side now, running so fast that she was a blur, instilling life and energy into every living being before he could take it away. She was moving fast, so fast she was creating a wave of force from her movements.

Finally as she outpaced his movements she turned that speed back toward him, struck his sword. He went to strike her again with a flick of his fingers but in the locked up state of sword vs sword all he managed to do was cause her to growl. She could hold pressure against his one sword arm now. He struck her in the face with his fist and she didn't move. Now he was on the defensive again evading and blocking. She destroyed his dark skull mountain castle. He stood in the rumble and put his sword in the ground ready to use its power to amplify his destructive forces on the land around him. Dark tendrils reached out.

She planted her own weapon into the ground and a bright light poured through the land nourishing it. A great light appeared in the sky as well shinning life down upon it, “Let me show you some of the power you have NOT learned to use” she said to him as the sun above them began to fall toward him. She then appeared above them and used her sword to quarter off the land around them holding it within. He aimed his sword squarely at the Sun that was falling and sliced it in two.

The force of energy in that cylinder he was in blasted upward like a beacon for all things to see. The life force pouring out of it was spreading healing to all things around them. He was unharmed by this force and transmutation.

“If you do not defeat me” he said “you will wait in the corner of your mind for the day that you fail and I am the only force left. I will then destroy all that you know for failing me here and now.”

Her eyes shifted. I don't know how else to explain it when a Soul Sword user taps into their power but there is a shift in the eyes...a sudden steel that forms inside the heart.

Her blade began to scream. At first I thought it was just the nature of blades that scream but no, this was more than that. It was a force of many magnitudes of power. It was a terrifying scream of innocence lost, of pain, of anger, of rage, of determination, and most of all that scream of life when it screams to continue on.

That screaming energy poured from her blade and came down like a shock-wave. The sound its self had become a true force of energy beyond sound though. It was a glowing red wave that moved forward toward him with alarming speed and ferocity.

He held his own blade up to block, the power pushed him back from atop his mountain. He was barely able to hold his footing and then was knocked back. An instant latter she was above him slashing harder with each strike. The berserker had overcome her in this instant and the screaming of her blade continued. The power continued to emanate from her blade as she took two handed swings against him. Finally on the last swing that power erupted in full again and she pressed with the screaming cutting force of raw sound and fury into his weapon. Unable to hold the assault back with any other method he gripped the flat of his own blade with his free hand. The energy poured from both weapons as they blocked and finally exploded.

He lay in the rubble for a moment then stood up brushing himself off. “I will now heed your call my master.”

He said this matter of factually and then asked “What was the final inspiration to come at me with such force?”

She looked at him and said “My father instilled me with a loving kind heart.”

He faded into her blade then.
[8/1/2016 10:31:26 PM] Charles McBride: Soul Sword Test:

From the start I began with the understanding of the sword I have been gaining more and more. I used a shorter blade for representation myself, my gladius. We struck weapon against weapon, so similar in shape and form it was scary. Still as the back and forth of strikes continued we stopped for a moment.

“Ground rules” she said as I could feel her pressure field. It was a human pressure field, a true soul field as I have only experienced in a human.

I nodded “No using your other powers?”

“Only if you don't use yours.”

I shook my head “no my sword is too tangled into my other abilities we'd never be able to gauge that. Ok go all out though, no holding back?”

She nodded “no killing!”

I agreed and we went back to it.

The storm began, lightning blasting around us. This is the truer form of Honou Hitoare yet I am still relying on the sword part of the sword at this moment. Our blades are crashing as the wind whips around us, lightning striking my body for power.

She was gone, out of my sight. A cut across my back, then two more, now twelve cuts on my body, blood soaking into the ground around me. The astral body can bleed for a long time, but the representation of what a cut is, is the loss of focus, strength, vitality, part of the self on a smaller scale.

She smiled and stood in front of me “Perhaps I should be the one testing you.”

It began... with one step into rage.

I started to let my anger pour forth into my blade. I began to laugh, and I called upon the berserker within me. Darkness erupted from my body. Lightning hit my blade as I laughed and charged forward toward her. The Darkness of the storm was upon me now. A barrier of wind cut her off from me and she cut through it with a shrieking blast of raw sound, the power of voice converted into true force of energy.

I charged forward now knowing where she would be. My conscious mind wasn't even thinking, I was that angry, all I wanted was to return hurt for hurt, to kill. No, stop that, not to kill. I've come far enough to not want to be a killer anymore I thought to myself as lost a little more control of the power. I can't imagine what it must have been like for her as one who has always had at least the speed advantage and power advantage. I landed eight good cuts across her body.

She looked at the blood pouring off her and her sword shrieked a pure shriek of anger and rage. She matched me for speed now taking on the properties of her sword for the greater speed we were both in motion. A few collisions in air and we both landed a distance away blood pouring from our wounds. I raised my sword and a blast of lightning at least twenty feet wide struck down toward her. She raised her own sword and a wave of sound met the lightning barely disrupting it causing a combination of sound and electricity to become pure light. Our blood rages ended for a moment and in that moment we stood there collecting ourselves. That light of the sword was gone in our eyes for both of us. We had expended some level of the rage of the sword. Surely we could call for it again.

“We can still test a bit further” she said as she coughed.

I nodded and let go of the sword in my hand.

It fell into the ground, into the air, into all places and times for a moment.

The winds around me picked up and I felt lightning dance around my body. I aimed a hand and a bolt as wide as the last she had deflected errupted from it. She fired off a blast of energy from her sword that was both sound, and light, and truth on some level.

The rain and hail from my sword release was pummeling us both. The storm had not stopped and was only growing worse as we stood there. I was gathering power into my hands preparing a stronger blast of energy. With both palms I launched outward a continual bolt of lightning. She held up her blade and focused her energy to defending. Her sword screaming as it canceled out the frequency of lightning with a raw power of sound.

Minutes I held us both there like that.

I drew upon Divine Ki and delivered a second blast, this one with the blue, red, and gold tint that seems to come with my use of this aura. The power pushed against her sword forcing her back a half step. She held her own channeling power from... the Alpha Verse? Her Soul? Her own understanding of Ki perhaps. In any event she held against the first, and second, and then third level of divine Ki. “Can you go further!?!?” I screamed. She shook her head “No, this is the limit of the energy I can create, I'm running out of power now.” She sounded so calm when she said that but it was obvious she was running low on power.

I drew lightning into me again about to strike. Then I lowered my hands. The ground was cooked around us. Our clothes soaked with the blood and cuts. Her sword was glowing hot around the edges from the heat of the lightning. I felt electricity tingling around me.

She looked at me and said “Are you satisfied it's a true sword then?”

I growled an affirmative.

“Then please lets stop. You'll fight to the death, and so will I.”

It struck me then we were no longer training but fighting. I had stopped to check on her on instinct but not before I had prepared to attack again. I shook my head and raised my hands to the sky lightning encasing my body to heal my wounds. Then the storm was gone.

“Do you need any healing?” I asked her as several Alpha Servitors in nurses uniforms showed up with bandages.

“No I'll heal up just fine in a few days. Are you ok?”

“It'll be a day or so, but the worst of it is healed.” I smiled

She gave me a hug and then stepped back. “Was that Divine Ki you were using?” She asked.

I nodded “Yeah it was, you held your own rather well against it. Best I've seen so far.”

“I am my father's daughter” she said “I'm going to continue to train until I learn how to do that.”

She is on her way back to you.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Awesome! Congrats Oriel!

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

I am so proud of her!

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

So Burn...Burn...Burn
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:I am so proud of her!
As well you should be, but she should also be proud of herself!

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Indeed

So Burn...Burn...Burn
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I must give a big shoutout to Charles for this, He is extremely skilled and a wonderful individual to work with and call friend.

So Burn...Burn...Burn
Thorny
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: almost any
If I could be anything, I would be...: A flying cat
My magical/paranormal name...: Sebeto

Well done, Oriel!

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:I must give a big shoutout to Charles for this, He is extremely skilled and a wonderful individual to work with and call friend.
Charles is a very kind and helpful man!

I used to know things
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac: