Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Starseeds
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello.

I'm not normally one to ask for something like this, but I was hoping to find someone who is willing to cleanse and align my chakras for free or a really low fee. I'm in a tough financial situation right now, but really need to cleanse and align my chakras. I've been trying to work on it on my own, but they're completely blocked and not even spinning, so my efforts are mostly in vain.

It's gotten so bad to the point that it interferes with my daily activities. Unexplainable health issues, anxiety, stress etc. appear with no reason or solutions. I've been to countless doctors since I was a young child for unexplained stomach problems, including nausea, pain, lack of appetite, etc.

I'm really thinking it's at least partly caused by a spiritual issue at this point. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me on here or ParaEcho.

Thanks so much for reading, blessings to all. <3

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Do you have any blue kyanite? Blue kyanite is excellent for clearing and realigning the chakras. Just something else to look into.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

What kind of gemstones or crystals do you have at home?

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks for your replies everybody!
doom_star898 wrote:Do you have any blue kyanite? Blue kyanite is excellent for clearing and realigning the chakras. Just something else to look into.
I don't, but I've been using a set of chakra crystals that I put together myself. I don't really *feel* them working though, you know? 1am
Kitsune wrote:You can cleanse them with singing.

http://www.the-energy-healing-site.com/ ... tones.html

That looks very interesting! I'll definitely try that out.
creepyhollows wrote:What kind of gemstones or crystals do you have at home?
I have howlite, clear quartz, carnelian, green aventurine, lapis lazuli, tiger's eye, malachite, and hematite. I also have citrine and amethyst, but they're both pendants that I've wire wrapped.

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I also have picture jasper. And they're all tumbled stones except for howlite. That one is raw.

My Family:
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

My guess is that if you can fix your financial situation, your chakra situation will resolve itself. The health problems would be significantly improved. In other words, you need a cash infusion rather than energy. Try setting up a https://www.gofundme.com/ account or something. Or not. I suspect we are all just holding on, here. Until then, increasing your level of physical activity helps. Go for walks. When you don't feel good, it is probably the last thing you would want to do, but it can clear your mind and it has all kinds of health benefits.

moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
Zodiac:

Google dolphin wings site

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:My guess is that if you can fix your financial situation, your chakra situation will resolve itself. The health problems would be significantly improved. In other words, you need a cash infusion rather than energy. Try setting up a https://www.gofundme.com/ account or something. Or not. I suspect we are all just holding on, here. Until then, increasing your level of physical activity helps. Go for walks. When you don't feel good, it is probably the last thing you would want to do, but it can clear your mind and it has all kinds of health benefits.
The financial situation is fairly new, but I've been having anxiety, depression, and other health issues for many years already.
Don't think a gofundme is what I need to do though, but thanks for the suggestion! 1ht

My Family:
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

You need to "know" your chakra points very well. Stone won't do much. Of course you may not want much!

The best way to have full chakra control: The Tibetans, Hindus, All Chinese & Japanese groups can do this. But the problem hewre in the this area. is it seems as though most people will spend incredible amounts of wasted time from looking for "quick fixes"...So if you want something that is NOT a quick fix, then PM me, if not, then nothing and nothing from me.

Best Wishes,
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”