Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi all,
A straight forward question.

Are wraiths too strong for kids to have as a protector?

Thanks.

I used to know things
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

When it comes to children and Spirit Keeping we always say the parent must be active in the choice. Some children are more sensitive than others, some are more responsible than others, some are capable of more in the paranormal than others...

That said, with any spirits for children we recommend Cross-Bridging between the parent and child so you have control and can be active in your child's journey.

Wraiths are non-social so they can be good guardians for children who don't want to have an active companion. They can be more intense with energy though, and if they did manifest around the child it might be startling. So you may want to make a rule that the Wraith should not physically manifest to the child.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:When it comes to children and Spirit Keeping we always say the parent must be active in the choice. Some children are more sensitive than others, some are more responsible than others, some are capable of more in the paranormal than others...

That said, with any spirits for children we recommend Cross-Bridging between the parent and child so you have control and can be active in your child's journey.

Wraiths are non-social so they can be good guardians for children who don't want to have an active companion. They can be more intense with energy though, and if they did manifest around the child it might be startling. So you may want to make a rule that the Wraith should not physically manifest to the child.
Thanks very much Magnolia.
My kids will be fine with any manifestation...it won't faze them or trouble them.
I would just feel far more happy with as much protection as possible for them.
I will get one each on my next order and ask for a C5 for them then.

I used to know things

Return to “Dark Arts”