venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Or is it called a Psi ball? I dunno haha.

Either way, I was mediating a few days ago, and I have successfully created a energy ball, which is, to be basic, a ball of energy. XD

I, as to a post I found in these forums (I think it was by Likes2Read? I'm not sure) created friction between my hands, to feel what static energy felt like, and then, after dissipating, tried to replicate the sensation, focusing on imagining a white energy between my hands.

And indeed, I did manage to create it! Or I think so anyways, I did get the same sensation haha. And my spirits tell me I did.

Found out seconds laters when I "tossed" the energy up, (tried juggling) that energy doesn't abide to the laws of physics. Obviously. ::rofl::

Now.... What am I supposed to do with it? XD I "absorbed" it back (which feels very weird to do) so I can successfully manipulate it, but not much else. Oh, and I can make it a disc. XD

My spirits have been helping a lot, teaching me and guiding, not in direct words all the time

(Especially since it seems my mind is influenced b what they "say" and speaks. I don't seem to "truly" hear them I think. :( )

But still, are helping, and I cannot thank them enough. I just wish I was more sensitive, or more open, somehow. (u_u)

Anyways, enough of negativity, should be happy about the progress I made with energy.

Cheers!

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

To me, it sounds like you are hearing them. It may never be physical, as it is not for Huff, but the communication from both sides is there. Work on what you have and explore it.

As for the chi ball, just play with it until you decide to let it go. Once you let it go, it will dissipate.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

congrats~~ the first time i moved energy i was sooo excited haha.
i never got into energy balls lol, i didnt understand the process and it never really worked for me.(i have to visualize to pull energy, physical movements do NOTHING for me and energy lol, so the pushing and pulling method or the shaping/sculpting method never worked for me but i can manipulate energy just fine~
keep doing what works for you and your abilities will open up, so if someone tells you (or you read) to do it a certain way and it's not working, try a different way~
for me growth happens in waves, (or during bad times when im FORCED to grow to combat something) so for a month or so my abilities will grow and get stronger and then for another few months they will sort of stagnate and it just continues in that pattern.(unless something gets in the way of practice) so look for those patterns as well, and you'll be able to tell when growth is happening.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:To me, it sounds like you are hearing them. It may never be physical, as it is not for Huff, but the communication from both sides is there. Work on what you have and explore it.

As for the chi ball, just play with it until you decide to let it go. Once you let it go, it will dissipate.
I do hope I am hearing them, it has been my main concern that I am not even listening properly. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I will indeed keep trying to work on it, and thank you. :hug: No matter what, I won't give up.

Hahah, that sounds cool. ^_^ I didn't realize it would dissipate, although my spirits said it would. The smaller the energy, the quicker it would.

No point in wasting it, if I can attempt to absorb it though. It is my energy after all. :P I have yet to figure out how to draw from other sources. XD

Cheers, and thank you for the nice reply Huffette, it is appreciated. ^_^

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Krowe wrote:congrats~~ the first time i moved energy i was sooo excited haha.
i never got into energy balls lol, i didnt understand the process and it never really worked for me.(i have to visualize to pull energy, physical movements do NOTHING for me and energy lol, so the pushing and pulling method or the shaping/sculpting method never worked for me but i can manipulate energy just fine~
keep doing what works for you and your abilities will open up, so if someone tells you (or you read) to do it a certain way and it's not working, try a different way~
for me growth happens in waves, (or during bad times when im FORCED to grow to combat something) so for a month or so my abilities will grow and get stronger and then for another few months they will sort of stagnate and it just continues in that pattern.(unless something gets in the way of practice) so look for those patterns as well, and you'll be able to tell when growth is happening.
Lol, this is exciting, I am contemplating if I can use it like a barrier, or as a projectile. Don't ask lol, I like projectiles :P I'm a archery or shooting kind of person sometimes ::rofl::

Yeah,
I never thought of using my head to manipulate it, although that is something to keep in mind. My hands were just more "natural" to me. Like playing with soap bubbles. XD

I will keep trying, that is one thing that is certain about me, no matter what, I won't give up on my spirits, or communication, etc. I will keep trying, and eventually I'll get the hang of it, I just hope sooner rather than later.

"It will come in time. Maybe a long time, but in time."

I will try to keep a eye on my "growth" and see if there is any patterns. I'm bad at keeping charts usually, but I will see if I can recall to look back at my charts and see if anything repeats itself over time. That way I can sort of "see" when I'm going to have a improvement. Although sometimes things aren't always in patterns haha. But I do see what you mean.

Take care, thank you for posting Krowe, it's great to hear from you, take care!

Cheers

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

VERY COOL NOW THE NEXT STEP IS ENERGY MANIPULATION. ONCE YOU CAN CREATE YOU CAN EXPERIMENT & THAT'S WHEN THE FUN BEGINS.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

ASH-MDA wrote:VERY COOL NOW THE NEXT STEP IS ENERGY MANIPULATION. ONCE YOU CAN CREATE YOU CAN EXPERIMENT & THAT'S WHEN THE FUN BEGINS.
Hahah, sounds awesome! XD

As for energy manipulation, all I know is that when I try to create energy inside a soap bubble (don't ask) it pops the bubble instantly. XD

I will keep at it, and I look forward to what comes of it! ^_^

Definitely looking forward to "having fun" with energy so to speak, haha. :lol:

Cheers!

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

You mean this post by DLM? Although to be fair L2R speaks of Psi Balls quite frequently.

Good job by the way. I've been manipulating and working with the techniques used in creating them for a couple of weeks now. It really is a fascinating exercise and is a great way to get into energy work.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

What's also really fun is manipulating the energy in water, and making small waves in the water.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Try infusing the psy ball with elemental energy, then infusing a drink with the Psy Ball.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"

Return to “Paranormal Energy”