Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Tuatha de Danann
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Manannanschild
Zodiac:

Today I went to a local bar and grill about a half block away from the location of a murder that happened a few years ago. So I brought a small group of spriggan bodyguards with me in case anything nasty turned up. While I was there I ordered a can of hard cider (which I drink on occassion), and after it arrived I felt a huge increase in energy right against my back and at my sides. Its was so bad that it was giving me jitters like I had consumed too much caffeine. After about a minute I realized that it was the 15 spriggans I had brought along. They were all leaning in peering over me focusing intently on the alcohol. In the past I had offered hard cider to the Tuatha immortals, but the leader of the spriggans told me that most fae (not usually faery- meaning unwinged and generally larger beings of Faerie) go crazy over hard cider. It's basically the most amazing offering you can give them, and they do anything a taste. I was told it was on account of the alcohol being made from apples and that it has a energy similiar to that of Faerie. It was an amazing experience, one I'll long remember.

A descendant of Manannan mac Lir, through his child Cliodhna, the Queen of Banshees. Practitioner of necromancy and spirit-working. Spiritual companions include: 1 Irish River Djinn, 2 Banshees, 3 Slaugh Sidhe, 10 Reanimates, 6 Ghoul Djinn, 4 Black Hounds, 1 Samhain Dragon, 4 Human Necromancers, 2 Weremothers, 4 Nosfecunda, 1 Fertility Witch, 5 Crow-Maidens, 8 Irish Vampires, 9 Skeletal Guards, 5 Bone Golems, 2 Tomb Legionaires, 4 Units of Phantom Soldiers, 1 Bog Mummy, 23 Dark Phoenixes...

Return to “Faery”