Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

I've heard that there are spells that will give powers in your eyes in some form or other such as night vision, stigma, or color shift. I'm looking for some of those spells

As well as spells for using a vessel as a storage space for weapons and calling them out of the vessel when needed, it should be a simple one after all.

Finally, I'm also looking for an inner power spell, a weapon summoning spell, and body shift spells.

If anyone has info that they want to share either reply to this thread or contact me on P.E (ParaEcho)

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

alot of these are things that you can do on your own. For example, you can manipulate the energy in your eyes to give you better night vision. The same with changing the color of the iris, although that takes a lot of practice and work to achieve. You can create astral weapons by programming energy.

Can you explain what you mean by inner power, and body shift?
If you mean something like using your own energy to achieve results, I would suggest to meditate and delve into your own energy and discover what you are looking for.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote:alot of these are things that you can do on your own. For example, you can manipulate the energy in your eyes to give you better night vision. The same with changing the color of the iris, although that takes a lot of practice and work to achieve. You can create astral weapons by programming energy.

Can you explain what you mean by inner power, and body shift?
If you mean something like using your own energy to achieve results, I would suggest to meditate and delve into your own energy and discover what you are looking for.
A spell that lock/unlock some of my dna like my tiger blood, and body shift as in grow fangs.

Also thanks for the advise

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I think I saw some from PHS which has similar purpose, e.g. Divine Ki Attunement.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

NekoTheCat wrote:I've heard that there are spells that will give powers in your eyes in some form or other such as night vision, stigma, or color shift. I'm looking for some of those spells
You can use glamour for this if you want to do it on your own. It's a type of illusion magic, but it's most likely not going to change the full color of your eyes, rather it's going to make it look more like that color. That's easier if the color you want is close to your natural eye color, like blue to green or brown to black.

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:I think I saw some from PHS which has similar purpose, e.g. Divine Ki Attunement.
Cost a lot tho
Cult wrote:
NekoTheCat wrote:I've heard that there are spells that will give powers in your eyes in some form or other such as night vision, stigma, or color shift. I'm looking for some of those spells
You can use glamour for this if you want to do it on your own. It's a type of illusion magic, but it's most likely not going to change the full color of your eyes, rather it's going to make it look more like that color. That's easier if the color you want is close to your natural eye color, like blue to green or brown to black.
I want brown to a cobalt blue, it's my favorite color. If I can manage it, I can experiment what blue works best azure, cobalt, aqua, sapphire etc.

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

NekoTheCat wrote:
darkwing wrote:I think I saw some from PHS which has similar purpose, e.g. Divine Ki Attunement.
Cost a lot tho
That is true, yep.
In that case, I think your best bet is practice/training by yourself, at least for the inner power one. Qigong, yoga, or similar practices coupled with appropriate but strenuous physical exercises for a year or two can give a great foundation for inner power.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
NekoTheCat wrote:
Cost a lot tho
That is true, yep.
In that case, I think your best bet is practice/training by yourself, at least for the inner power one. Qigong, yoga, or similar practices coupled with appropriate but strenuous physical exercises for a year or two can give a great foundation for inner power.
From next month on I'm saving to buy a sword in November so I can train to my full potential, I'll try to strengthen up by then and as usual I'll be doing my regular magick and psychic prsctice routines. Eventually I'll have a break through

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

NekoTheCat wrote:
darkwing wrote:
NekoTheCat wrote:
Cost a lot tho
That is true, yep.
From next month on I'm saving to buy a sword in November so I can train to my full potential, I'll try to strengthen up by then and as usual I'll be doing my regular magick and psychic prsctice routines. Eventually I'll have a break through
A wooden or practice sword would be good then. If you've never used a real blade (or specific type of blade) then getting used to whe feel of using it would be better than attempting to wield a sword that you could potentially do a lot of damage with, especially to yourself. Heck, even a good stick would be good.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote:
NekoTheCat wrote:
darkwing wrote:
NekoTheCat wrote:
Cost a lot tho
That is true, yep.
A wooden or practice sword would be good then. If you've never used a real blade (or specific type of blade) then getting used to whe feel of using it would be better than attempting to wield a sword that you could potentially do a lot of damage with, especially to yourself. Heck, even a good stick would be good.

I started with palms from Palm trees and cut them into the shape of a sword with a knife, I made at least 50 of them. Then we ran out so I bought a bokken and used that for a while but here recently I've been using my real sword, it has a better feel to it then the others did and I'm getting a new one for my birthday that's actual full length sword. It's made it of high carbon steel, and it has weight to it so it'd be best to train with my current sword until I can get the one I want for my birthday. It'll do me a lot of good and I got a big backyard with plenty of training space so hurting something won't be a problem.

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”