Demons

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Augusta
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

NoirGirl, I have also done some extensive research into the “Gallery of Magick” methodology :)

Have to say, that for divination - it’s rather a brilliant approach. Second only to going to the Akashic records :) I have only used it with Orna Ben-Shoshan “72 Names Cards”, since I’ve decided to take an inventive approach, and go with an idea of: 72 Goetic Demons -> 72 cards -> go with something from that viewpoint (Judaic)...

Wish granting - not so much... until I have enhanced the Gallery of Magick methodology with magical ink(s). Took quite a few tries of Dragon Blood, Bat Blood, and such... but I think I’ve found the “right” concoction.

Also, using the archaic language(s)-based sygils instead of the regular alphabets seems to enhance the outcome. I have tried quite a few alphabets, creating different sygil for each and every “transaction”.

What can I say... it’s time consuming. It requires the knowlege and expirience with miriad of writing approaches and alphabets and with potions. It is questionable at best since I am still not convinced who I am connecting/chanelling with/to.

If they were Dark, it would’t require such an elaborate protection before each and every ritual, right?

If they were Dark, it wouldn’t require such an elaborate contract with such steep payments each and every time, right?

I am pretty convinced, after all my tries (quite many over the years) that they are of the Black Magic.
I am still not convinced there are 72. There seems to be more.

What’s unique and personal in my expirience with Goetics, is that I’ve got an unbound Demon out of it :) attached to me.
A Demon of the Darker scale of Dark, but not entirely Black.
He had come to me while I was experimenting with the methodology. He says, he came for my protection.
I am kind of grateful to him for that. But a little sceptical as to why he decided to do so.
He has been with me ever since my deeper experiments with the methodology. And to date did not ask for anything from me.
However... I am still “vetting” his intentions and not binding him - since he came from the Goetia and the very Black...

Would really appreciate if anyone will share their expirienced knowledge of Goetia and Galery of Magick methodology - it might clear a lot of questions about Goetic essence and Arts ranking :) that I still cannot pinpoint.

Path: Gatherer of Power

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”