Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I'm just curious, how do you use yours?

I have these ones and I don't think I'm utilizing them properly in my practice https://shop.creepyhollows.com/3-COMMAN ... ND-IS.html

mrywng
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 150
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

These work for me, I wear all three bands together with the Puzzle Key Command Vessel. I say all the code words and just leave them 'active' all the time. Tasks seem to get completed much quicker and I feel more confident being around my large spirit/entity family.

There was one day in particular that I remember very well. I had all of the command bindings on and throughout the day I asked my spirits to help me with small things and ALL of them got done. So these bindings are my most treasured magickals.

Your imagination is real.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Interesting, and wonderful for you to having had such good results with your bindings.

I think I had mine mostly activated, but just in case, I activated it all. Magick, energy and spirits in all the realms. I did have an interesting meditation session right after I had activated the command vessels but that might have also been because of the flying ointment I was using.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

I always use all 3 and all the codewords. Think i was the last one to buy these with 3000 bonus points :p

When i activate them i can feel the energy running from the rings towards my heart , intense.

I have used the protected portal but never the unprotected. Will have to try it when im home alone

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

I've always wondered about Command Vessels. I love CH and I think they offer incredible bindings and services in general, but the Command Vessel is one of the items I feel wary of. I thought that by sharing my feelings about it, maybe someone can enlighten me so I'll get the chance to see it in a different way.

Here goes..

When it says this in the listing for the Immortal Command Vessel:
It is like a badge of honor that tells Immortals that you are someone who is respectable & of good character.
To me, I imagine Immortals will decide that for themselves, regardless of whether you wear one of these or not. I don't know, I just.. well, I feel like it's attempting to forge respect before it's earned. Don't you, in a way, create your own "badge" by investing time and energy into the relationship? And at that point, such a vessel wouldn't be needed anyway.
It is a constant & impressive boost of power, energy, connection, & interaction that sustains, inspires, and fulfills your desires.
THIS I can understand, it sounds really great in this regard.
It provides you a threshold to communicate & Command Respect & Power of the Immortals you interact with
The part I made bold makes me uncomfortable. Am I maybe misunderstanding or misinterpreting the way it has been worded?

I'm open to having my perception of this item changed, if someone could explain to me how it actually works. :)

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

That is something I would be uncomfortable as well, I never try to force anything into liking me or respecting me. But I don't think it is meant like that, but then again, it's not that I can offer any advice on the matter, I have absolutely no evidence that the 3 realm command vessel that I have has any effect on my life. I have no idea why.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

:hug: I know you would never try something like that Aurum. Thanks for responding! I hope someone can clarify things here.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

My guess would be, rather than the "I command you to do my bidding" kind of thing, it might be more of giving more respect status (whatever it means : P).

One analogy is, in meeting CEO for employment interview, we don't want to look like someone who haven't washed for 6 months; we would prepare everything including the best appearance suitable for the occasion (whatever it means : P) in order to increase the chance of getting employed.

It may have different direction from bonding and connecting to build relationship with certain immortals over time. It may be for more formal occasions, e.g. ceremonial magick rituals etc. in which we "command" or will these forces for certain purposes : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Aaaaand DW to the rescue! Thanks!

Your analogy does help. I think I get it now. :)

It makes sense when you say it could be for more formal occasions.

soul786
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: muslim djinns
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

i got 3 command vessels bound to my MV. as pick a prize MV in dec 2017
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/3-COMMAN ... ND-IS.html

does anyone remember in december 2017. pick a prize for master vessel listing. what were the options, pls?
command ring makes u command an entity better with a little ease. it does whatever the listing says. but it doesnt force entity. i think it makes ur energy\aura etc. more powerful and appealing to entity and ur intentions and commands very clear.
different arts (i mean javanese, islamic etc) make command vessel differently.
they dont ignore ur commands, and try better to complete. i have yet to use my command vessels.
CH really spoils us, giving expensive things as freebie, awesome, i dont think i can buy from other seller now.

Return to “General Questions”