I Dreamed He Had A Message For Me!

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

While I was sleeping last night, I had a dream that one of the conjurers I purchased from sent me an email, saying the werewolf I got from them had a very important message for me. Since I'm pretty much spirit deaf at the moment, the werewolf went straight to the conjurer so the message could be passed on loud and clear. In fact, when I briefly woke up, I was so certain it was a premonition-type dream that I immediately turned to my laptop to check my email. Of course, the router went off so I couldn't access the internet, and I was like, "Aww crap," before going right back to sleep. I think I dreamed a little more about the email, but I can't remember.

Ugh, I am positive this was an attempt at communication and I can't remember what the email said! I'm almost tempted to contact the person who conjured my werewolf and ask if there is an important message they have to pass on. You think I should?

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Got nothing to lose

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

BinariesOfDreamsAndInk wrote:I'm almost tempted to contact the person who conjured my werewolf and ask if there is an important message they have to pass on. You think I should?
Yes, do it. You can also ask them to consult your werewolf about it if they haven't sensed anything directly.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

This is cool. It always sucks to forget. I third the above, you should totally ask.

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Alright, I have contacted the conjurer and my werewolf did in fact have a message for me! :D

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith

Return to “Dark Arts”