Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Evening all
I am in a bit of a Tis and could really use some help/advice
my sons and some of his friends are being hounded by a youth who quite frankly I think is a bit of a psycho
He has actually stabbed one of my sons friends, he was arrested and bailed, he has threatened others with a knife and basically said that they are all finished! My son was on his way home today and was cornered and then chased by this youth and 3 others but thankfully managed to get away. I am so worried where it is all going to end, the police just don't seem to care and he is Still walking around free.
My son has protective spirits and I know he has tasked them and tonight I gave him a spelled vessel for dish best served cold spell and told him to write name of person on it and leave under vessel overnight , I left the room and when I came back in he was burning paper with this persons name on. I was quite surprised and worry about the implications of this, I am also worried that he may feel backed into a corner and take matters in to his own hands , I just want this person dealt with and off the streets but as I said the police just don't seem to care and I want him to leave my son alone .

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Do you do any magic yourself? You could try a banishing as well as further protection spells, if so.

virgorose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

No I don't do magic myself although I have been looking at freezer spells, just not sure, to be honest I can't think straight

moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
Zodiac:

Contact the police and get a restraining order.

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
Dragulf888
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: THE ONE TRUE GOD
If I could be anything, I would be...: ABSOLUTE INCARNATION
My magical/paranormal name...: ELIJAH THE LIGHT

your son needs some martial arts training if youre here he's probably already sensitive to energies and needs to hone his mind and body the spirits are sympathetic but weakness is weakness he must improve his lifestlye by becoming superior as a human in every aspect he's willing to attune to. its not easy but if you dont quit youre less likely to lose dont let fear be your son's excuse

dont tell him to go attack anyone either tho its just a great opportunity for a hero to be molded out of a peaceful person tired of being bullied theire they people you want to get stronger without them focusing on vengence make a champion

Return to “Protection”