Sunstone for Energy Drain

Which ones do you love to work with? Or, which ones do you have questions about?
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

So recently I started working with a sunstone. I found it to be really helpful if you have been feeling drained due to overwork, not releasing emotions or whatever. So I read up on it and it said sunstone can unhook jealousy of a loved one that can cause you to feel drained. And then return the energy to the sender in a loving way.

I was about to start a second contract and was wondering for dear life where I would be able to get that energy because after work I am exhausted. I just wanted to eat and sleep. I just figured I was using a lot of mental energy designing and programming stuff. Or maybe it was my HIIT exercise routine that did me in. Or maybe it was all that ridiculous romantic time and then a sudden end to it all.

But since wearing this stone (just for today) I feel mentally clear, energized and able to hold 2 jobs and work out. I also felt very forgiving towards the ex. And maybe just maybe his passive aggressive emotions did drain me after all without realizing it. Or maybe my anger towards him was released. Whatever it was, it's true the sunstone did help remove that draining feeling.

I think I'm going to wear a big azz pendant from now on.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

About a year ago I bought a sunstone and it helped me to release a relationship with my childhood friend that had been dying for awhile. I carried it around for a few weeks and noticed that the thought of losing the relationship didn't hurt so much, so I looked up the properties and sure enough it helps to remove unhealthy emotional ties to past relationships. I'm really thankful for that stone.

Return to “Herbs/Minerals/Oils”