Does she respect me / Want to be with me ??

Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

Madame Sosostris wrote:Like all relationships, you can't reach out to someone who is always in your face. A *little* space is a good thing.
Shes not in my face honestly its the other way around. I used to be all about her 24/7 then I chilled out... But I dont think thats good idk

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

Jose_Meza_II wrote: Shes not in my face honestly its the other way around. I used to be all about her 24/7 then I chilled out... But I dont think thats good idk
this is happened to me before, he don't want it and I get on his face like 'I want it I want it I want it' 1hg
and I still wanted it haha good or not, you are the one who decided it. not anyone else :)

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I just find it hard to sit down and meditate I end up falling asleep lol

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I believe it's fine to fall asleep :D
they can also enter your dream. so simply said, "if I fall asleep, let's do lewd things on my dream!"
^
he didn't grant it at first, and I had to wait three weeks lol

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

FenOL wrote:I believe it's fine to fall asleep :D
they can also enter your dream. so simply said, "if I fall asleep, let's do lewd things on my dream!"
^
he didn't grant it at first, and I had to wait three weeks lol

haha ok let me try that because honestly everyone says that meditation is vital but I honestly dont have th focus for it. The first couple of times sure but now Idk what lol. I can try asking to communicate in my dreams maybe.

I just want contact / touch from her so badddddd!!!!

At first we were tight but I stopped meditating so the connection is like.. Harder to sense

― G.K. Chesterton
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

everyone is different, if meditation is not works for you, try another way.

everything begin from try and failure ;)

if you want to touch her, go for OBE or lucid dream haha

Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lucid Dreams ok.

― G.K. Chesterton
Minimoon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: ?
If I could be anything, I would be...: live aslong as i wan
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Katara
Zodiac:

fundude53 wrote:sorry about spelling in my last post my keyboard seen better days.
if u want a succubus or incubus with lots of interactions and powerful too then i can recommend poppa hood sorcery i had an incubus off him not really expecting much got it in the sale and OMG its one of my strongest spirits it shares energy back too you while it feeds you feel it infuse your body its like a drug i could not be leave it at first i always know when he feeds he makes me feel like the hulk for 10 mins so give them a try i dont think you will regret it one bit
Possible to share a link to poppa hoods spirits etc.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Minimoon wrote: Possible to share a link to poppa hoods spirits etc.
While sharing link to other sellers is not allowed, you can find it here
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p614354
At the right side, there's "Website Link" linking to PapaHood Sorcery's webstore : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

darkwing wrote: At the right side, there's "Website Link" linking to PapaHood Sorcery's webstore : )
Since it's probably about getting a spirit bound, she should be looking for Charles, who does the spirit keeping part now. His shop is called rosequartzlabyrinth.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”