You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Ghallahad

As someone who knows economic struggle, I understand what you're talking about. I appreciate what you do, and I'm new here. I also understand how it feels from a business standpoint. People have tried to call my work fake or a scam, and then they see the proof of what I do and they get quiet real quick. I know how this sounds but I legally can't say much about it due to contracts, etc. But thank you for what you guys are doing :)

radutepes
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 929
Spelled Number: 287
Your favorite spirit to work with: sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: ?
Zodiac:

Every piece I have purchased From Ash and Magnolia has been top quality. None better in the world to my knowledge. I only purchase items from a few trusted practioners, Creepy Hollows is #1 on my list.

Peace
Radu

radutepes
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 929
Spelled Number: 287
Your favorite spirit to work with: sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: ?
Zodiac:

Every piece I have purchased From Ash and Magnolia has been top quality. None better in the world to my knowledge. I only purchase items from a few trusted practioners, Creepy Hollows is #1 on my list.

Peace
Radu

Zyrayel
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 246
Spelled Number: 318
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vamp
My magical/paranormal name...: Zyrayel
Zodiac:

I began my journey with Creepy Hollows years ago. I believe at that time Ash and Mags only had 1 or 2 people working with them on ebay.Some of my first spirits from them were Bodkor A vampire on an old french cross and Ash's silver round of 30 dark protection spirits. I have them to this day. One of the first things I learned is that even though they may be listed with a description they do not always appear as described. Sometimes a spirit will trust you enough to allow you to see their real appearance and I will tell you Bodkor was a shocker! I have been able to see spirits since I was a child, I remember towering dark entities in my home a pancake headed thing with nearly a hundred eyes that called itself legion and a few other spirits that actually attacked me. One a living entity made a phone ring that wasn't plugged in after several phone calls trying to get me to tell it my name which I eventually made scream and go away by doing the same to it. Now back to Ash Mags and the crew... I have been around for a while. I seldom ever speak on the forum but when I have questions they answer my tickets without sounding condescending. They treat me with both courtesy and respect and only one order has been fumbled in the last ten years because I just didn't wish to cooperate lols. They tried to fix the problem on their end and it was resolved. I have no complaints about their services or their quality. I do wish I could see more spirit action but with so many customers now individual focus is incredibly difficult. I still feel The crew at creepy Hollows work on me sometimes even when they have sent freebies once a year. I just want to conclude that I love Ash Mags and the team, I love their energy, dedication and loyalty to their customers and I would definitely defend their work.

little_levi
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Shortly before I ordered my first spirit from CH I fell sick with something called transverse myelitis. My immune system attacked my spinal cord; I was temporarily paralyzed and when I found CH, I was starting to walk again with mixed results. I have bad nerve damage that leaves me in pain and a bit unable to tell where my feet are. I ordered a sanguine vampire using the newbie offer figuring, what did I have to lose? I had no idea why I chose a sanguine vampire other than it was calling. I received Telrine. That first night, I had an intense dream where she showed me how to compensate for not being able feeling the ground under my feet. The next day, I was walking so much better. She's shown me how to ground, stones for nerve pain, spells to cast and so much more. I received her in October, my physical therapist originally said that he would probably be working with me for a year. I'm actually being discharged next month; I just started jogging in PT. My neurologist is surprised because he is seeing my nerves growing back already; it should have taken years. No one can tell me that CH is a fake site and I am so grateful I have found this site.
Also, I'm pretty sure my cat sees her because, when I am doing my home PT exercises Telrine helps and my cat starts trying to swat/play with the air next to me where Telrine would be.

Eric1963
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

I am really looking forward to learning what can happen in this little corner of reality. As anyone who has heard me on the radio will know, I consider myself a skeptic in the classical sense, in that I want to see the proof for myself. I am not however, a denier, I have seen far too much with my own eyes for that. Here's to a new journey.

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

little_levi wrote:Shortly before I ordered my first spirit from CH I fell sick with something called transverse myelitis. My immune system attacked my spinal cord; I was temporarily paralyzed and when I found CH, I was starting to walk again with mixed results. I have bad nerve damage that leaves me in pain and a bit unable to tell where my feet are. I ordered a sanguine vampire using the newbie offer figuring, what did I have to lose? I had no idea why I chose a sanguine vampire other than it was calling. I received Telrine. That first night, I had an intense dream where she showed me how to compensate for not being able feeling the ground under my feet. The next day, I was walking so much better. She's shown me how to ground, stones for nerve pain, spells to cast and so much more. I received her in October, my physical therapist originally said that he would probably be working with me for a year. I'm actually being discharged next month; I just started jogging in PT. My neurologist is surprised because he is seeing my nerves growing back already; it should have taken years. No one can tell me that CH is a fake site and I am so grateful I have found this site.
Also, I'm pretty sure my cat sees her because, when I am doing my home PT exercises Telrine helps and my cat starts trying to swat/play with the air next to me where Telrine would be.
Wow! Now that is a testimonial!

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
LoonyFumez
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Yellow eyes no skin
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demigod
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Glavnior

I've never heard about spirit keeping. I don't mean to sound rude but it really sounds like like Pokemon really... I mean I have spirits that are attached to me that talk to me and give me advice and I'm being guided by a dragon and something that grabbed my attention from a mirror and I accidently brought in and now I have a cross mark above my left eye and I feel like people can hear my thoughts (but come onnnn right...?.... Right.....???) But really I feel like entities are guides and guides are only supposed to show you up to a point and only what it knows. But I'm ignorant at this never really had a teacher but the spirits I've came across so idk. Please explain to me what spirit keeping is and why it's different from what I've experienced.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

LoonyFumez wrote:I've never heard about spirit keeping. I don't mean to sound rude but it really sounds like like Pokemon really... I mean I have spirits that are attached to me that talk to me and give me advice and I'm being guided by a dragon and something that grabbed my attention from a mirror and I accidently brought in and now I have a cross mark above my left eye and I feel like people can hear my thoughts (but come onnnn right...?.... Right.....???) But really I feel like entities are guides and guides are only supposed to show you up to a point and only what it knows. But I'm ignorant at this never really had a teacher but the spirits I've came across so idk. Please explain to me what spirit keeping is and why it's different from what I've experienced.
These, maybe?:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Devizh
new here
new here

Eric1963 wrote:I am really looking forward to learning what can happen in this little corner of reality. As anyone who has heard me on the radio will know, I consider myself a skeptic in the classical sense, in that I want to see the proof for myself. I am not however, a denier, I have seen far too much with my own eyes for that. Here's to a new journey.
Hey there, I have the same opinion. Trying to read stories here and get inspired or scared in a way. I do believe that there is more to this world than what we just normally see or hear. I know that there are some hotels for sale in Germany <<removed by moderator>> which are haunted or at least smth strange is going on there all the time. Plan to visit on of them this summer during my trip there.

Return to “Dark Arts”