acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So latley my vamp has been calling to me. But I've changed how I spend time with each of my companions. I'm taking one vessel and wearing it for two days. And the adding a vessel the second day (now wearing two vessels) and then at the end of the second day the first vessel get put back where I keep them and the next day I'll have just the second vessel, so on until I've bonded with everyone then the last day I take everyone's vessel and do something fun. SO I haven't spent time with my vamp in maybe...3 days, and I'll be spending time with my merman or today it's my Sterling and I just keep saying my vamps name in my head.

Like two hours ago I had an interesting dream:
Me my mom and my brother were driving and my mom seemed...a little off. She was humming which is normal but where we were going was odd. We turn down this road and the trees are so large that the tops on each side of the road start to touch leaving barley any light to come through from the sun. So we are now driving on this basically dark road and then she stops. We get out of the car and there this mini cave with a big rock covering it. So I touch it. Turns out the rock isn't that thick it's fairly thin and moveable all of a subbed my mom chants "all of the vampires appear" then she looks confused like she didn't wana say that but anyways she gets back in the car with my brother and leaves me on this dark road.

So when I turn around I see houses. They look kinda abandoned so I walk down the road and I see one with a car. I walk up and knock on the door and a lady appears but like she jumps off her roof. We have a conversation (just casual things) somewhere along the line in assuming it's my Vamp and a few others are n this car to pick me up. Him being in the back seat I tell him not to worry these people are nice. So we speed off noticing there's people following us. Which makes my vamp (in the dream he's my boyfriend) very irritated. The scene was very similar to the one in twilight when Edward gets mad at those guys for hitting on Bella in that weird ally or where ever she was. So I put my hand on his face and tell him to calm down while our friends are speeding off and he notices my hands are cold and he looks at me annoyed and kinda worried. I notice how pretty his face is and I smiled bc I realize that I'm dreaming at this point. So I look out the window and I see these ppl on foot running after us. After a while we make it to a gas station to fill up the car and the people who were following us appear. There's gypsies(I don't know much about djinn but it was more like that) there where a few knomes and other creatures and my Vamp instantly gets protective and stands in front of me and I tell him it's the people I met in the forest. And the main knome said "don't worry we are just making sure she gets to where she's going safely. Her mom was pulled to the magic of our forest when I'm assuming she was supposed to drop her off near you guys instead" my vamp nodded bc that was right (so basically the magical forest called to my mom and she dropped me there I'm guessing bc I have magic? And didn't notice. She was supposed to take me to meet my vamp boyfriend and our friends hence them picking me up from the forest, they didn't know anything about what happened) I told the magical creatures thank you for ensuring my safety and got back m the car as they disappeard. My vamp looked relieved and bit his finger and put his bloody finger in my mouth so I'm assuming I was maybe a new vamp or something.

ANYWAYS that was interesting 1mg

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Vampire”