Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

I've tried everything from CH, PHS to KROWE to PAGANSHOPONLINE and I can't even feel any spirits, I'm still completely bLind. The only time I'll ever sense an entity if it holds ill will towards me, nothing seems to help even though they gave it their best go and I'm grateful for that but maybe there's something invisible in the way. Something that allows the help to be received but prevents the total usage of it altogether, like a curse placed on me so that I'd never truly know. I want to awaken it not just know it's there, I've put 4 months into this but in this realm and through the dream realm which is commonly referred to as astral. Nothing seems to help I believe that it's there and I know that it's there but I'm still blind to being able to use any of it or to do anything, I'm too afraid to ask around because when you're broke there's nothing anyone can do to help. Even my mom (who's into black magick) can't help me, this is frustrating that I'm so completely blind. I'm open to everything yet it isn't open to me, I need help but I don't know who to ask and I'm running out of time and options . If anyone thinks they can help, please contact me on P.E. I'm tired of feeling useless

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Literally everyone goes through these things. Four months is not a long time--I've been working at this since March as far as spirit keeping, and over two years for psychic work in general. I still struggle to get more than the most basic of feelings. You have to be patient. All the intervention in the world from the best sorcerers can't fix hard work, effort, time, and discovery. You can't have everything all at once. You have to wait.

iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

^^^^
You need to give things time.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

CerataPhthalma wrote:Literally everyone goes through these things. Four months is not a long time--I've been working at this since March as far as spirit keeping, and over two years for psychic work in general. I still struggle to get more than the most basic of feelings. You have to be patient. All the intervention in the world from the best sorcerers can't fix hard work, effort, time, and discovery. You can't have everything all at once. You have to wait.
I've been into magick since I was 8 years old, and got into spirit keeping recently so there's a big time gap there but I know what you mean. It's just frustrating that it's been 12 years and I still have nothing
iamwookie wrote:^^^^
You need to give things time.
I know big brother

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
Nuoin
neophyte
neophyte
My magical/paranormal name...: Nuoyu

NekoTheCat wrote:I've tried everything from CH, PHS to KROWE to PAGANSHOPONLINE and I can't even feel any spirits, I'm still completely bLind. The only time I'll ever sense an entity if it holds ill will towards me, nothing seems to help even though they gave it their best go and I'm grateful for that but maybe there's something invisible in the way. Something that allows the help to be received but prevents the total usage of it altogether, like a curse placed on me so that I'd never truly know. I want to awaken it not just know it's there, I've put 4 months into this but in this realm and through the dream realm which is commonly referred to as astral. Nothing seems to help I believe that it's there and I know that it's there but I'm still blind to being able to use any of it or to do anything, I'm too afraid to ask around because when you're broke there's nothing anyone can do to help. Even my mom (who's into black magick) can't help me, this is frustrating that I'm so completely blind. I'm open to everything yet it isn't open to me, I need help but I don't know who to ask and I'm running out of time and options . If anyone thinks they can help, please contact me on P.E. I'm tired of feeling useless
ill will that count as sense.i hope you have protection spirit giving you nice and comfortable feeling of being protected getting rid of the ill will spirit.try getting protection spirit first.dont beat yourself over it.it will come if you do what you need to do

Families within hearts linked
\:* Love Magic and Guardians Family are best!Forever family ancestral
Fly to Destiny!
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Yingtale wrote:
NekoTheCat wrote:I've tried everything from CH, PHS to KROWE to PAGANSHOPONLINE and I can't even feel any spirits, I'm still completely bLind. The only time I'll ever sense an entity if it holds ill will towards me, nothing seems to help even though they gave it their best go and I'm grateful for that but maybe there's something invisible in the way. Something that allows the help to be received but prevents the total usage of it altogether, like a curse placed on me so that I'd never truly know. I want to awaken it not just know it's there, I've put 4 months into this but in this realm and through the dream realm which is commonly referred to as astral. Nothing seems to help I believe that it's there and I know that it's there but I'm still blind to being able to use any of it or to do anything, I'm too afraid to ask around because when you're broke there's nothing anyone can do to help. Even my mom (who's into black magick) can't help me, this is frustrating that I'm so completely blind. I'm open to everything yet it isn't open to me, I need help but I don't know who to ask and I'm running out of time and options . If anyone thinks they can help, please contact me on P.E. I'm tired of feeling useless
ill will that count as sense.i hope you have protection spirit giving you nice and comfortable feeling of being protected getting rid of the ill will spirit.try getting protection spirit first.dont beat yourself over it.it will come if you do what you need to do
I have several spirit companions that protect me, just got my alphas I'm sure they can handle it

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Think Loverboy was in a similar situation about not feeling spirits but since he has his slimegirls ( servitors ) from Darklordmidnight and he can feel them. Even asked DLM to add the ability to improve connection with the other spirits. He has a 50% sale now but since your broke :s

WubbaLubbaDubDub
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:Think Loverboy was in a similar situation about not feeling spirits but since he has his slimegirls ( servitors ) from Darklordmidnight and he can feel them. Even asked DLM to add the ability to improve connection with the other spirits. He has a 50% sale now but since your broke :s
:| yep

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi Neko,
I understand all of what you are saying!
Please try subliminals....they really do work!!
I have them but keep forgetting to put them on lol.

Back in the 90's I played them and played them (that was when they were on audio cassette....you might have to google what that is lol as I think you are a lot younger than I am) and I remember my first success at lucid dreaming......I played the tape in my earphones for 1 month solid at night going to sleep, as well as daytime in the car etc....and after that month I was soooo tired from not sleeping properly I pulled the earphones out and chucked them on the floor and told myself I will get a good nights sleep for once.
Then that night, it "happened"......I was over the moon!!!!
It happened (I think) because I was trying to hard and was tense etc......the subliminals had done their job and when I stopped "trying" and just gave up/let go it happened for me.

I have since lost "the knack" :( but that is my fault for not staying with it....it is amazing how nonchalant we can get about something we have desired all of our lives and then when it comes we let it slip away!!!
My best period back them was lucid dreaming every night for a whole month.
I was very pleased....and some of the dreams were not just dreams they were real adventures/messages from guides/educational etc.
I am determined to get it back!!

But please have a look at the subliminal tapes, you can get MP3 downloads for a reasonable price.
If I am allowed to mention a company I think Real Subliminal is a proper company and they sometimes have sales....you can sign up to their newsletter and be notified when they have special offers.

All the best to you

I used to know things
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Anteros wrote:Hi Neko,
I understand all of what you are saying!
Please try subliminals....they really do work!!
I have them but keep forgetting to put them on lol.

Back in the 90's I played them and played them (that was when they were on audio cassette....you might have to google what that is lol as I think you are a lot younger than I am) and I remember my first success at lucid dreaming......I played the tape in my earphones for 1 month solid at night going to sleep, as well as daytime in the car etc....and after that month I was soooo tired from not sleeping properly I pulled the earphones out and chucked them on the floor and told myself I will get a good nights sleep for once.
Then that night, it "happened"......I was over the moon!!!!
It happened (I think) because I was trying to hard and was tense etc......the subliminals had done their job and when I stopped "trying" and just gave up/let go it happened for me.

I have since lost "the knack" :( but that is my fault for not staying with it....it is amazing how nonchalant we can get about something we have desired all of our lives and then when it comes we let it slip away!!!
My best period back them was lucid dreaming every night for a whole month.
I was very pleased....and some of the dreams were not just dreams they were real adventures/messages from guides/educational etc.
I am determined to get it back!!

But please have a look at the subliminal tapes, you can get MP3 downloads for a reasonable price.
If I am allowed to mention a company I think Real Subliminal is a proper company and they sometimes have sales....you can sign up to their newsletter and be notified when they have special offers.

All the best to you

That'd be perfect I'd I had money

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”