Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

hello all~~ after working with this and getting consistent results, i feel ready to share this with others so that hopefully even those with weak or unknown abilities in magick will be able to cleanse and bring their bodies back to normal after being sick, undergoing surgery, going through a negative time, dealing with a lot of negative energy or being attacked by a negative being/negative magick.

this work involves working with the elements(water), working with energy and working with beings.

unpleasant sensations may also occur from this work, but they are temporary.

what you need for this is a bottle of water, a chosen being to help(preferably one that helps with balance, healing or cleansing but one that is specifically good with magick or energy work is good as well) and a relatively good imagination.
let your chosen being know what you are doing and ask them to support you as you do it.
if you are in the group that has trouble moving and feeling energy, this first part may be a bit more difficult BUT still possible.

so first, you need to cleanse yourself THOROUGHLY, until you feel clear and empty.
you can do this by closing your eyes, relaxing and imagining a black ball slowly growing and spinning within you center, while knowing that this ball is the collection of all the negative energy within and around your body.
at some point, you may feel the ball spinning inside you and it will feel heavy.
when the heaviness gets to be too much,(or the image in your mind gets hard to hold up) start to see a black thread come from the ball and through your skin that continues into the earth to be cleansed.
continue to see the thread pouring out of you and the ball getting smaller and smaller until it's gone.
if you are sensitive, you may feel the ball almost pressing against your chest or stomach like it's trying to push it's way out, and you will know when the energy is gone, as you will feel empty.
you can do this work over the day if you dont feel a difference after 10 mins or so, if you get tired or if you find you cant concentrate or focus on the work anymore.
if you need to, you can even do it over a few days and push a little energy out at a time.
the point is, dont push yourself and dont rush things, be as thorough as possible.

once you finish and feel clear, take your bottle of water and call your being. ask them to place into the bottle of water what will help to bring your body back to normal balance and hold the bottle in your hands with your eyes closed.
you may feel the bottle get heavy or your hands may start to tingle. it may feel as if the bottle itself is vibrating.
wait a few minutes and then thank them.
now open the bottle and drink it.
(if you have eaten recently or are full you can wait a bit)
try to drink it all in one go, or if you cant, dont drink or eat anything else until you finish it.

after this, you will react in several possible ways.
-you may feel nothing and then notice that the previous symptoms slowly go away over a few days.
- you may feel very full like water is filling your entire body up and also very tired.
- you may start to feel nauseous and/or dizzy.
- you may become gassy.
-you may feel very clean and clear.
(these are the reactions i have felt)

if you do start to feel full, you will need to cleanse again, focus on the areas where you feel full(for me it's my lower chest and my throat) and use the same method as before to pull the negative energy from those places.
in this case, the water has trapped and gathered the remaining deep hidden negative energies in your body and will over time work to neutralize them.(this could take several days, so if you are impatient or uncomfortable, directly pushing out the energy will help)

if you feel nauseous or gassy, the water is pushing that energy out and your body is reacting to HELP get that energy out, so again, you will have to consciously push the energy out if you want that reaction to end quicker.

in the issue of tiredness, you body is pushing a lot of energy towards this work and so you will not have much energy to do anything else. if you plan to do this, do it during a day or week where you will not have much to do magick wise as you will feel very weak.

over about a week(if you have a LOT of negative energy to get out, a few days otherwise) your body will go back to normal and you will feel a rush of energy.

over time as well, you will not need to use the water as often, but i recommend using it immediately after something big has happened and THEN cleansing, rather than cleansing first. that will make things easier for you.

if you use this method, please write your experiences here~~ im curious to see how it goes. 1s

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Thank you for this, definitely going to use this. I used to do something similar before I had spirit companions. I pictured a clear orb spinning in my chest until it filled up with muck. Then I called on Angels to take it away and cleanse it. I have no idea why I stopped doing it, because it worked well for negative emotions. This sounds like it will do a vigorous job of cleansing the whole system.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Thanks, I definitely will try this.

Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Starseeds
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thanks for sharing this Krowe! Bumping and saving for later <3

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Thanks Krowe.
Bookmarking :)

I used to know things
Flebbs
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Adar Llwch Gwinn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Bookmarking this, thanks

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

― Harlan Ellison

Spirits (with nicknames for posts (except for non-social))
A Kitsune (Mei), Succubus (Lea), a Volkh and a Fylgia!
Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Great stuff. Than you for sharing, will definitely try :)

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

bookmarking this

deadsexygirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Strigoi Mort
If I could be anything, I would be...: midar machi anti
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: sevain
Zodiac:

This works really well. My throat feels like I’m swallowing a lump of something when I have a buildup of negative energy and this cleared it right out. It also gave me a burst of energy when I was done. Thank you!

Spirit Family: 1 Strigoi Mort 1 Volkh 1 Gaki 1 Unicorn

"The best way to think of willpower is not as some shapeless behavioral trait but as a sort of psychic muscle, one that can atrophy and grow stronger depending on how it is used." - Jeffrey Klugar

Return to “DIY Spells”