What to do when you are facing a hostile living vampire?

Light Night
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't pick one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal or demigod
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Emrys which means immortal also Merlin name ;P

Hello everyone, I am wonder about because I just finished watching TrueBlood ep2 lool :crazy: so What to do when you are facing a hostile living vampire? How can one protect themselves when facing a vampire who just want to rip you apart? What are real living vampires weaknesses?? :think:

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I think blowing their head off with an AK47 would probably do the trick! :lol: Seriously, tradition does say that removing or destroying the head (brain) will stop 'em even if garlic, silver etc. are no use at all. But if one has protective spirits, they should be able to either protect you or tell you what to do. I hope...

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This brings up an interesting topic and I love interesting topics when I have my caramel swirl coffee already. LOL

There are 3 broad schools of thought regarding living Vampires still here on Earth:

#1 There aren't, they are extinct now
#2 There are, but there are so few the odds of you meeting one is slim
#3 There are, and they are so well-integrated at this point you'd never know you met one

In our course we've met people who have said they are either Psy or Sanguine Vampires, far more Psy than Sanguine. Of course it would be even more rare for you to meet a hostile Psy Vampire but there are some out there.

I tend to lean towards #3 myself or at least the thought there are so many people who have Vampire blood in them from breeding with humans for so long that they have Vampiric tendencies... which could branch into a lengthy discussion Ash & I had once about people who naturally gravitate towards S&M (Sadomasochism)... but I digress.

If it is #3 I don't think they are going to do anything that would put a target in the middle of their forehead. I think if Vampires were long gone you wouldn't have the ENORMOUS response to them through the media... every decade there is a new Vampire phenomena on TV or movie and at least every year there is a feature film that has a Vampire or Vampire undertones in it.

Meeting a hostile Vampire, if you were to, would more likely happen where Sanguine Vampires populate which is truly larger cities or the suburbs of larger cities... this observation pulled from where we've met the people who say they are Vampires which is New York City, Atlanta, Los Angeles, and Chicago. Unlike Twilight we haven't seen a response from Vampires living in the nooks of the country hunting wild animals but that leans back to my original thought which is... they wouldn't be likely to take out a press release and say "Hey, we're all moving to the country".

The thought that Sanguine Vampires populate larger cities also feeds the rumors that the ones who still need human flesh & blood to survive feed off the homeless, runaways and people who are forgotten thereby not allowing any police activity to follow them because who is going to be looking for a person they didn't know was missing in the first place?

If you encountered a hostile Vampire firstly I would hope being paranormal themselves they would sense the spirits around you and likely move on to the next person much like a robber who hears a dog barking in the home they are about to break into would move to the next house without a dog. And if you happen to have an AK47 on you when it happens and they are going to kill you by all means I agree you should protect yourself and a headshot would likely put the Vampire down.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Light Night
active contributor
active contributor

Mongrella wrote:I think blowing their head off with an AK47 would probably do the trick! :lol: Seriously, tradition does say that removing or destroying the head (brain) will stop 'em even if garlic, silver etc. are no use at all. But if one has protective spirits, they should be able to either protect you or tell you what to do. I hope...
:funnypost: Thanks for the tip.

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha
Light Night
active contributor
active contributor

creepyhollows wrote:This brings up an interesting topic and I love interesting topics when I have my caramel swirl coffee already. LOL

There are 3 broad schools of thought regarding living Vampires still here on Earth:

#3 There are, and they are so well-integrated at this point you'd never know you met one

In our course we've met people who have said they are either Psy or Sanguine Vampires, far more Psy than Sanguine. Of course it would be even more rare for you to meet a hostile Psy Vampire but there are some out there.

I tend to lean towards #3 myself or at least the thought there are so many people who have Vampire blood in them from breeding with humans for so long that they have Vampiric tendencies... which could branch into a lengthy discussion Ash & I had once about people who naturally gravitate towards S&M (Sadomasochism)... but I digress.

If it is #3 I don't think they are going to do anything that would put a target in the middle of their forehead. I think if Vampires were long gone you wouldn't have the ENORMOUS response to them through the media... every decade there is a new Vampire phenomena on TV or movie and at least every year there is a feature film that has a Vampire or Vampire undertones in it.

Meeting a hostile Vampire, if you were to, would more likely happen where Sanguine Vampires populate which is truly larger cities or the suburbs of larger cities... this observation pulled from where we've met the people who say they are Vampires which is New York City, Atlanta, Los Angeles, and Chicago. Unlike Twilight we haven't seen a response from Vampires living in the nooks of the country hunting wild animals but that leans back to my original thought which is... they wouldn't be likely to take out a press release and say "Hey, we're all moving to the country".

The thought that Sanguine Vampires populate larger cities also feeds the rumors that the ones who still need human flesh & blood to survive feed off the homeless, runaways and people who are forgotten thereby not allowing any police activity to follow them because who is going to be looking for a person they didn't know was missing in the first place?

If you encountered a hostile Vampire firstly I would hope being paranormal themselves they would sense the spirits around you and likely move on to the next person much like a robber who hears a dog barking in the home they are about to break into would move to the next house without a dog. And if you happen to have an AK47 on you when it happens and they are going to kill you by all means I agree you should protect yourself and a headshot would likely put the Vampire down.
Thanks Magnolia, I just got addicted watching TrueBlood that I keep saying "What If?" as I am going to July to Prague and I heard there are pretty plenty of Vampires there especially the undergrounds so I taking my flash light and probably the AK47 :crazy: and the searching will begin. I seriously will be obssessed look at everyone :secret: their skin if it's pale. Probably even start asking them "Are you vampire?" :think: :crazy: hmm maybe someone will jump at me :scared: :crazy:

-Buddha
Macrocosm
neophyte
neophyte

creepyhollows wrote:There are 3 broad schools of thought regarding living Vampires still here on Earth:

There's also school of thought #0: this is all just a mass delusion and they never existed in the first place. People who hang out here know better though. 8-)

The rational side of me leans towards #1, but I keep seeing reports on here and elsewhere indicating that they've met vampire spirits that claimed to have been alive during the past 500 years or so. Of course, said vampires could simply be lying, but if that's true, then it makes sense that they would still be around at least in minute numbers.

#3 is quite interesting, but the implications of this are problematic. There are powerful forces in the world today which I believe could easily detect any vampires if they wanted to. At this point they'd probably all be killed or under tight control.
creepyhollows wrote:If it is #3 I don't think they are going to do anything that would put a target in the middle of their forehead. I think if Vampires were long gone you wouldn't have the ENORMOUS response to them through the media... every decade there is a new Vampire phenomena on TV or movie and at least every year there is a feature film that has a Vampire or Vampire undertones in it.
The media have been known to capitalize on anything that works. Sex sells, and for whatever reason, the entire vampire mythos seems to resonate with females. Who's hanging out here in the vampire subsection? Mostly females. Which vampire spirit listings seem to sell like hotcakes? The males.

Of course, this is not to say that men aren't interested in the whole phenomenon, but it appears to be disproportionate. I think it has to do with an intriguing fantasy about beings that are so sexual and sensual they can kick the snot out of any other lover a woman has ever had. It is entirely possible for a man to reach this level of sexual mastery, but it's so rare these days that such men are most likely far out of reach for the average woman.
creepyhollows wrote:Meeting a hostile Vampire, if you were to, would more likely happen where Sanguine Vampires populate which is truly larger cities or the suburbs of larger cities... this observation pulled from where we've met the people who say they are Vampires which is New York City, Atlanta, Los Angeles, and Chicago. Unlike Twilight we haven't seen a response from Vampires living in the nooks of the country hunting wild animals but that leans back to my original thought which is... they wouldn't be likely to take out a press release and say "Hey, we're all moving to the country".
I've been a Chicago suburbanite my entire life, and I've seen a few of these scenes. There are actual vampire themed clubs, and it seems that there's a subset of the goth community that's into this. However, they always struck me as just a bunch of bored kids who try to get their kicks in life by pretending they're vampires with special powers.

Then again, real vampires probably wouldn't be fooling around with any such nonsense. Chances are they just want to be left alone and live their lives as normally as possible. I know I would.
creepyhollows wrote:The thought that Sanguine Vampires populate larger cities also feeds the rumors that the ones who still need human flesh & blood to survive feed off the homeless, runaways and people who are forgotten thereby not allowing any police activity to follow them because who is going to be looking for a person they didn't know was missing in the first place?
Would this not be dangerous? It makes sense that no one would miss these people, but these are also populations that are often highly damaged with drugs and carry infectious diseases. Seems like it would be a major health risk to me.

This post probably makes me seem like a huge skeptic, but I'm really not. I just tend to analyze the social implications of ideas and see how they would hash out in reality.

Speaking from personal experience, I can tell you that if you stand out on a metaphysical level, you'll likely be detected and harassed by the powers that be even if you haven't really done anything to anyone or do anything to stand out (No, I'm not a vampire ;)). With real vampires it's probably even more pronounced. If they still exist in large numbers, then I'd imagine that by now they've all been either pressed into service, highly suppressed/compromised, or outright killed.

JennaZeal
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:This brings up an interesting topic and I love interesting topics when I have my caramel swirl coffee already. LOL

I have been told by a friend of mine that I am a Psy, but I am not sure that I fully believe it. Not that I don't believe in them, but I just don't feel like I am one. I purchased a Psy on layway and I can't wait until she gets here because perhaps she can shed a bit of light pn it for me ^^

.~*Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, For you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup*~.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

creepyhollows wrote:

There's also school of thought #0: this is all just a mass delusion and they never existed in the first place. People who hang out here know better though.

The rational side of me leans towards #1, but I keep seeing reports on here and elsewhere indicating that they've met vampire spirits that claimed to have been alive during the past 500 years or so. Of course, said vampires could simply be lying, but if that's true, then it makes sense that they would still be around at least in minute numbers.

#3 is quite interesting, but the implications of this are problematic. There are powerful forces in the world today which I believe could easily detect any vampires if they wanted to. At this point they'd probably all be killed or under tight control.
Yes, #0 is a school of thought but considering where we are (this board) I didn't bother mentioning it. #0 seems to be the collective, social thought post-World War II. Speak to anyone in their 80s, who are a generation quickly dwindling, if they believe there were/are Fae, Dragons, Vampires, etc and you'd be overwhelmingly surprised how many of them respond with a "yes". It really is only in the last 50-60 years that "fantasy" and "mythology" have been thought of as only legend and not fact and that probably has a great deal to do with the boom of the scientific community in the public eye.

Again, 500 years doesn't seem like a long time ago but the world was an extremely different place then. It's almost mind-boggling to think how quickly the human race evolved in the last 1,000 years. Think for just a few minutes about what it was like to live in the year 1009 compared to 2009. And if the human race has been here for let's shoot low and say 10,000 years then we progressed rather slowly the first 9,000 years compared to the booming rate of the last 1,000. That said, other races aside form the human race have experienced extreme evolution and since Vampires are a supernatural race it would stand to reason they would fare an evolution better than a non-supernatural race. Who can say what the last 1,000 years or even 2,000 years have been like for them and other supernatural races.

I don't think that there is anything that exists that human beings have made that could detect Vampire races or any other supernatural race. We can't even explain the human brain or cure the common cold yet... and if you believe in Vampires you know their senses, ability to heal and adapt at extreme rates to their surrounding environments far superceedes anything the human race can do. The human race is the top of the wild kingdom food chain but in comparison to supernatural races such as Angels we pale in comparison quickly.

creepyhollows wrote:

The media have been known to capitalize on anything that works. Sex sells, and for whatever reason, the entire vampire mythos seems to resonate with females. Who's hanging out here in the vampire subsection? Mostly females. Which vampire spirit listings seem to sell like hotcakes? The males.

Of course, this is not to say that men aren't interested in the whole phenomenon, but it appears to be disproportionate. I think it has to do with an intriguing fantasy about beings that are so sexual and sensual they can kick the snot out of any other lover a woman has ever had. It is entirely possible for a man to reach this level of sexual mastery, but it's so rare these days that such men are most likely far out of reach for the average woman.
I would be inclined to agree with you if I wasn't a practitioner. We don't see a far tipping of the scale towards females where collecting Vampires are concerned. Men seem to gravitate towards them almost as evenly as they do Nymphos or Succubi. Any time we have Vampires to offer they are collected by men. They are just as interested and intrigued by Vampiric energy (supernatural energy, powers, abilities) and the sensuality of Vampires.

creepyhollows wrote:

I've been a Chicago suburbanite my entire life, and I've seen a few of these scenes. There are actual vampire themed clubs, and it seems that there's a subset of the goth community that's into this. However, they always struck me as just a bunch of bored kids who try to get their kicks in life by pretending they're vampires with special powers.

Then again, real vampires probably wouldn't be fooling around with any such nonsense. Chances are they just want to be left alone and live their lives as normally as possible. I know I would.
Could be. There certainly are clubs that are just people who want to be Vampires but I have to say there are a few, very public clubs in NYC that have Psy Vampires who certainly seem to possess some powerful energy-draining abilities and the energy in there is palpable. Of course any skeptic would say it's all mind over matter and if you believe you'll feel what they want you to feel, but that would apply across the board with the paranormal.
creepyhollows wrote:

Would this not be dangerous? It makes sense that no one would miss these people, but these are also populations that are often highly damaged with drugs and carry infectious diseases. Seems like it would be a major health risk to me.

This post probably makes me seem like a huge skeptic, but I'm really not. I just tend to analyze the social implications of ideas and see how they would hash out in reality.

Speaking from personal experience, I can tell you that if you stand out on a metaphysical level, you'll likely be detected and harassed by the powers that be even if you haven't really done anything to anyone or do anything to stand out (No, I'm not a vampire ). With real vampires it's probably even more pronounced. If they still exist in large numbers, then I'd imagine that by now they've all been either pressed into service, highly suppressed/compromised, or outright killed.
That would fall under the heading of "They aren't subject to all of our diseases" if you were one who believed this to be the case. The school of thought being they have evolved beyond or are not subject to diseases that debilitate humans... or they can contract it but it does little to them compared to what they would do to us. I have to say that in all that we've heard and researched of people who claim to be true, 100% Vampires they don't become inebriated from alcohol, get high from drugs or have a cold or the flu. There are diseases that can make a Vampire sick or kill them but they exist strictly in the Vampire race. I am inclined to believe this is true not only of any Vampires living now but of Vampires of all & any time because there are different races of creature on this Earth right now that can either carry a disease and not be affected by it or not have a disease at all even though other races can be affected by it.

It could be, but again, if you are talking about a supernatural race (Vampires) against a natural race (humans) I don't know that humans would outsmart a Vampire. Of course you can't lump Vampires into one basket either because even within the Vampire race there are different levels of beings. Either way, any Vampire compared to a human I'm not sure the average human would even know what they were looking at. And it would also depend on who the "powers that be" are? Some Vampires are as dark, if not darker, than your evil races of entities such as demons and some are said to be as powerful and as influential as Angels so what powers would be hunting them? Of course I think the average Vampire is just this side of human with their supernatural abilities and powers and not all are a supreme being.

I don't think the Vampire race is in the millions either. If someone told me that on the entire planet there are 1 million Vampires on the entire planet right now I wouldn't be surprised. 1 million of anything compared to the human race right now is a drop in the hat. I can tell you that the people we've met claiming to be Sanguine Vampires that I really took a second look at is less than 5 and only one man who I believe is either 100% Vampire or has a lot of Vampire blood in him.

Which brings us to the discussion I had in another thread which is what about all the people who have Vampire in them? Unlike the movie Dracula or Van Helsing I don't think Vampires give birth to slimy pods that have bat-children in them. I think Vampires are a human design with superhuman abilities. And in some races of Vampire perhaps an entirely different chemical makeup but we know that at least the "normal" Vampires are perfectly capable of mating with humans. So what about the people who have Vampiric blood in them from ancestral lines? I would think in some the Vampire tendency would be stronger than others in their same family.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Macrocosm
neophyte
neophyte

creepyhollows wrote:Yes, #0 is a school of thought but considering where we are (this board) I didn't bother mentioning it. #0 seems to be the collective, social thought post-World War II. Speak to anyone in their 80s, who are a generation quickly dwindling, if they believe there were/are Fae, Dragons, Vampires, etc and you'd be overwhelmingly surprised how many of them respond with a "yes". It really is only in the last 50-60 years that "fantasy" and "mythology" have been thought of as only legend and not fact and that probably has a great deal to do with the boom of the scientific community in the public eye.
I think it's a shame that modern science has been corrupted into a means to control information and the belief systems of the public at large. I believe that the basic ideas behind science are a great achievement, and I do still stand by the scientific revolution which happened a few hundred years ago.

The thing is that people are stuck in an either/or fallacy. Who's to say that you can't explore the metaphysical realms in a scientific manner? I have approached things in a very rational mindset, and I've done quite well for myself thus far.

Science and metaphysics don't necessarily have to be enemies. It's just too bad that we have a bunch of teenagers running the world today that don't want the common man to have this sort of knowledge because it might threaten their little empires.
creepyhollows wrote:Again, 500 years doesn't seem like a long time ago but the world was an extremely different place then. It's almost mind-boggling to think how quickly the human race evolved in the last 1,000 years. Think for just a few minutes about what it was like to live in the year 1009 compared to 2009. And if the human race has been here for let's shoot low and say 10,000 years then we progressed rather slowly the first 9,000 years compared to the booming rate of the last 1,000. That said, other races aside form the human race have experienced extreme evolution and since Vampires are a supernatural race it would stand to reason they would fare an evolution better than a non-supernatural race. Who can say what the last 1,000 years or even 2,000 years have been like for them and other supernatural races.
I used to think that humans were lowly animals that do nothing but screw everything up and are inferior to all other sentient beings out there. I eventually realized that I had bought into the control propaganda just like everyone else. Humans are far more powerful than they give themselves credit for. They just have to realize that they too are part of, and not separate from the divine spark. All they have to do is reach inside themselves and reclaim their power, not spend their lives looking for exterior sources.

Humans have short lives, but we reincarnate many times over. This is actually the fast track. Lives are short so that we can begin anew often. This helps prevent stagnation and opens us up to many different experiences which might not otherwise be possible.

In comparison, beings that live for long periods of time are actually on the slow track. Yes, they can and will evolve on their own, and I'm by no means trying to take the wind out of any of their sails. Why do we keep running into the spirits of dragons or vampires that have been dead for hundreds if not thousands of years? Most humans do not seem to hang around this long before they jump into their next incarnation.

I don't know what the exact figures are, but my guess is that the average human will have lived 150 lives by the time they're done with their grand cycle on Earth. So we can say that they've lived roughly 10,000 years by the time they're done. (If there are any past life specialists here, feel free to correct these numbers.) I believe that a "finished" human would likely to be far more advanced than your average vampire or even dragon. It would also explain why so many spirits seem willing to help us. It also might explain why so many hate and fear us.

As you just stated, humanity has come a long way in such a short time. I completely agree. I just think that vampires, if there are any significant numbers still around, probably have not evolved nearly as quickly.
creepyhollows wrote:I don't think that there is anything that exists that human beings have made that could detect Vampire races or any other supernatural race. We can't even explain the human brain or cure the common cold yet... and if you believe in Vampires you know their senses, ability to heal and adapt at extreme rates to their surrounding environments far superceedes anything the human race can do. The human race is the top of the wild kingdom food chain but in comparison to supernatural races such as Angels we pale in comparison quickly.
If it weren't for my personal experiences, I would agree with this. However, I've somehow been targeted and it happened at a very young age. I can't really tell you how it's done since my story is still ongoing, but there must be something happening on a metaphysical level since there's nothing at all odd about my physical body.

I know for a fact that you can tune into other people's energy signatures by using a picture or by focusing on an internet post. Name and address are not required, and it doesn't matter how far away the person is physically. Who's to say that a bunch of people couldn't get together and ask to be connected to anyone that meets certain criteria? I would imagine that living vampires would have a very different setup in terms of their non-physical bodies.

Also, who knows what sort of technologies exist that the public isn't aware of? We can manipulate radio waves for instance, and people 100 years ago would have told you that you're insane if you tried to describe the concept to them. Why wouldn't we be able to use physical technologies to detect and manipulate metaphysical energies in the same way we do radio waves?
creepyhollows wrote:I would be inclined to agree with you if I wasn't a practitioner. We don't see a far tipping of the scale towards females where collecting Vampires are concerned. Men seem to gravitate towards them almost as evenly as they do Nymphos or Succubi. Any time we have Vampires to offer they are collected by men. They are just as interested and intrigued by Vampiric energy (supernatural energy, powers, abilities) and the sensuality of Vampires.
You are actually in the business of selling spirits, so I will defer to your judgment. Quite interesting, to say the least. I do know that men are far more sensual than most people think, but I suppose those that are more evolved and refined tend to keep a low profile.
creepyhollows wrote:It could be, but again, if you are talking about a supernatural race (Vampires) against a natural race (humans) I don't know that humans would outsmart a Vampire. Of course you can't lump Vampires into one basket either because even within the Vampire race there are different levels of beings. Either way, any Vampire compared to a human I'm not sure the average human would even know what they were looking at. And it would also depend on who the "powers that be" are? Some Vampires are as dark, if not darker, than your evil races of entities such as demons and some are said to be as powerful and as influential as Angels so what powers would be hunting them? Of course I think the average Vampire is just this side of human with their supernatural abilities and powers and not all are a supreme being.
I don't really know for sure, but I suspect that it involves just about anyone that has something to lose if the current status quo was to change. That would include government bureaucrats, international bankers, mass media bosses, heads of corporations, religious groups, etc. I highly suspect some form of non-human involvement as well. So even if your average human couldn't outsmart them at this point, some non-humans might be able to.
creepyhollows wrote:Which brings us to the discussion I had in another thread which is what about all the people who have Vampire in them? Unlike the movie Dracula or Van Helsing I don't think Vampires give birth to slimy pods that have bat-children in them. I think Vampires are a human design with superhuman abilities. And in some races of Vampire perhaps an entirely different chemical makeup but we know that at least the "normal" Vampires are perfectly capable of mating with humans. So what about the people who have Vampiric blood in them from ancestral lines? I would think in some the Vampire tendency would be stronger than others in their same family.
The way I see it currently is that there would be little to no physical differences between humans and vampires. I believe that the human form was created for entities who wanted to have a certain type of reincarnational fast track experience. At some point, the decision might have been made to allow a limited number of entities who were interested in the human form, but wanted a fundamentally different experience, ie few but very long lasting lives. So while the physical body might have no real differences to speak of, the metaphysical bodies would look very different as a completely different type of soul is inhabiting them.

Of course, others may have evidence that there are indeed physical differences, and I would be willing to examine it. I'm also quite intrigued with the concept that there's a physical genetic component to this as well. We also need people that are clairvoyant that can examine vampires on a metaphysical level to see how they differ from humans.

Wow, this has turned out to be quite an interesting discussion. My hat's off to you, madam. :thankyou:

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Bumping. Very interesting read.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Vampire”