Glimpsing someone's doppelgänger before they call

ZombieSpaceChick
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 0

Hi, I recently had an experience and was wondering if there was a name for it or if it is a specific psychic power I could research. *Please note that all names in this post have been changed to protect the identity of myself and others.

One morning I was sitting on the couch and I glimpsed something horrific out of the corner of my eye for a split second. Now this is not unusual for me, it happens pretty much every day and so often I really just ignore it. But this thing was pretty clear and it kind of spooked me so I took note. It looked like a person, a grown person but for some reason it was the size of maybe a young teenager. His eyes were blacked out, or scratched out like in some Japanese horror film.

I thought 'What the @#$! was that???' and one of my thought-voices answered 'That was just George.*' I couldn't tell wheather it was one of my spirit friends or something/one else as I've always had weird things rattling around in my head, most of which used to get ignored. I think back, 'I don't know anyone named George.' I mean, I had known Georges in my life, but none of which I had talked to or even thought much about in years.

A few minutes later the phone rings. I don't answer it because I never answer the land line, but someone in my house in another room must have picked it up because it stopped ringing. A little bit afterwards one of my family memebers come into the room to tell me that a friend of the family has died and that their son, George had just called to tell them.

Althought I haven't seen George for years our families were really close and he's been in this house many times.

This really threw me for a loop because now I'm thinking 'What if all the creepy things I've been seeing out of the corners of my eyes are the doppelgängers of people who are remebering being in this house???' Is this possible? Is this a specific phenomena with a name or does it just fall into the "doppelgängers" category???

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

That is actually similar to what some of the Muslims believes.

According to one of the teachings, when a human is born, he/she is accompanied with a type of jinn called qarin. The qarin would look the same as the human. Generally it is accepted by them that there's no ghost. Thus, when the human dies, the qarin remains, and the ghosts that people sometimes see are actually the qarins of the people who passed away.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”