neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I was bonding with my Muddled Blood Vampire 'E'. He can come across cold one moment & then the next thing he shares deep insights into his life & what he likes & dislikes.

So anyway out of the blue E started talking about his life.
I asked E if he had a wife? Children? Or lovers. He told me he had lovers in life male & female - but that he has a husband among the immortals. I won't name the Immortal because its personal 2 E but I will say the immortal is of the Haitian pantheon & probebly has ancient African origins. -E is from Africa so it makes sense-
E talks about his husband a now. He is devoted 2 him. Honestly I have never heard of a Vampire married 2 an Immortal - but of humans can do it why not Vampires & other species!

Funny thing is my Alp 'R' had a dislike for E up until he discovered E was married. In any case E is like a father figure 2 me & has no romantic interest in me at all. - I suspect that was why R disliked E because saw him as a rival lol. They get on fine now.

FinalNarnia7
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

That's wonderful, LightMaiden! It is very good to hear that your bonding with E is going so well. He sounds like a sweetheart. I haven't heard of a vampire paired with an immortal, either, but his devotion to his husband is precious. <3

I'm glad that R and E get along together well now, too. :)

A Spirit Family of Humans, Vampires, Elves, Dragons, Angels, Nymphos, and creatures galore!

"You do have a story inside you; it lies articulate and waiting to be written--behind your silence and your suffering." --Anne Rice, Pandora

Return to “Vampire”