Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Shadows_ and_Omens wrote:Personally I find it kind of funny how many people associate BA with evil. But what is evil? To me, evil is causing pain and suffering for the sake of causing pain and suffering. This is something that requires choice, it requires a complete understanding of the pain and misery the victim is experiencing, and choosing to inflict it anyway, and enjoying it. A being that cannot and does not have this choice and understanding, can't truly be labelled as evil in my opinion. Many of the beings we label as BA feed off our pain and negative emotions, to them it isn't personal, it's a matter of their own survival. Some of the beings we consider BA cause us pain & suffering simply because their very energy is toxic or otherwise harmful to us, again it's not personal, it's just the way they are. Much like if you were to swim into a group of box jellyfish, you will experience excruciating pain and possibly even die, but those jellyfish are entirely unaware of your suffering, they have no way of understanding or sympathizing with you, not because they are evil, but because they are what they are. There are also those beings that are labelled as BA because they see humans as not only inferior beings, but as vermin, and will attempt to harm humans when they come across them. They view and treat humans about the same way humans view and treat cockroaches & other "pests". In my opinion, these beings don't deserve to be labelled evil any more than humans do. For this reason, I feel DA beings have more capacity for what I personally would call "evil" than the majority of BA beings do. However, this is merely my own opinion, based on how I personally define these terms.
Very interesting thoughts and analogies!!!!
I am learning all the time here, thank you.

I used to know things
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Zamorak666 wrote:I've stated more than enough info and refuse to repeat myself. You can re-read through this thread and all of your questions will be answered and then some.
Thanks for starting this thread Zamorak.
It's always interesting to discuss these matters and to read the views of others.....it's an education.

I used to know things
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Cult wrote:Anteros, I like you.
Zamorak666 wrote:@Cult: I'm sorry but you're trying to dig too many holes and making little sense. BA, by nature, must put the needs of themselves above others - end of story. WA, must put the needs of others above their own - end of story. It's the natural balance of light and dark. Darkness consumes, while light destroys darkness. (This is true regardless of what people try to tell you their definition of the spectrum is...)
Don't worry if I seem hostile - I'm not. I just like to question everything. Why not elaborate on why you think this way?
Kitsune wrote:Also, that's not exactly what defines light and dark. Light is a spectrum of energy as is darkness. Neither are "bad" or "good". They just are.
I have to second what Kitsune is saying here. Light can blind, and thus inflict harm, while darkness can protect (say you're walking alone at night and some sketchy man is following you but loses you due to lack of light), thus do good. While this is a physical example, the physical mechanics of the world often extend onto other areas in life, including the non-physical (eg. opposites attract in both physics and social relationships, etc).
Cult, Thank you 2hp
I enjoy reading your comments!

I used to know things
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

It doesnt really matter imo . Every human has his own opinion and thinks what he wants but what do we really know ? Yes you can have a BA that helps a human but does it mean he's not BA ? Could be it just fits into his plans.
We are just a race that doesnt even use 20% of our brain capacity so we cant comprehend these things to the fullest , not in this life .

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Zamorak666
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Anteros wrote:
Zamorak666 wrote:I've stated more than enough info and refuse to repeat myself. You can re-read through this thread and all of your questions will be answered and then some.
Thanks for starting this thread Zamorak.
It's always interesting to discuss these matters and to read the views of others.....it's an education.
You're very welcome - thank you for reading! To all of you. I love to spread the knowledge, but I understand how there are so many theories being spread around that it can be confusing for people. I'm firm in my beliefs, as I've experienced much, but I always tell people to gather as much info on a subject as they may need and come to their own conclusions. 1mg

@Cult: Very nicely said. Everything is a metaphor for everything in the long run - even little analogies can be applied to big things!

Zamorak666
new here
new here

Shadows_ and_Omens wrote:Personally I find it kind of funny how many people associate BA with evil. But what is evil? To me, evil is causing pain and suffering for the sake of causing pain and suffering. This is something that requires choice, it requires a complete understanding of the pain and misery the victim is experiencing, and choosing to inflict it anyway, and enjoying it. A being that cannot and does not have this choice and understanding, can't truly be labelled as evil in my opinion. Many of the beings we label as BA feed off our pain and negative emotions, to them it isn't personal, it's a matter of their own survival. Some of the beings we consider BA cause us pain & suffering simply because their very energy is toxic or otherwise harmful to us, again it's not personal, it's just the way they are. Much like if you were to swim into a group of box jellyfish, you will experience excruciating pain and possibly even die, but those jellyfish are entirely unaware of your suffering, they have no way of understanding or sympathizing with you, not because they are evil, but because they are what they are. There are also those beings that are labelled as BA because they see humans as not only inferior beings, but as vermin, and will attempt to harm humans when they come across them. They view and treat humans about the same way humans view and treat cockroaches & other "pests". In my opinion, these beings don't deserve to be labelled evil any more than humans do. For this reason, I feel DA beings have more capacity for what I personally would call "evil" than the majority of BA beings do. However, this is merely my own opinion, based on how I personally define these terms.
Nicely said friend. It's just like how lions hunt weaker animals in the wild - it's the natural circle of life. A metaphysical example would be how shadows (I'm talking about the beings, who are almost always labeled BA - rightfully so) prey on spirits. These spirits can be left in great distress after their passing, constantly reliving old memories etc. But shadows/shadow demons can help put them out of this misery, through their natural diet. An outsider seeing a spirit being eaten may instantly label the being as "evil" - oh the contrary!

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:It doesnt really matter imo . Every human has his own opinion and thinks what he wants but what do we really know ? Yes you can have a BA that helps a human but does it mean he's not BA ? Could be it just fits into his plans.
We are just a race that doesnt even use 20% of our brain capacity so we cant comprehend these things to the fullest , not in this life .
That theory has actually been disproven. We use all the parts of our brain.

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/science- ... nk-n164286

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Zamorak666
new here
new here

Kitsune wrote:
Wulfke wrote:It doesnt really matter imo . Every human has his own opinion and thinks what he wants but what do we really know ? Yes you can have a BA that helps a human but does it mean he's not BA ? Could be it just fits into his plans.
That theory has actually been disproven. We use all the parts of our brain.

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/science- ... nk-n164286
The public education system works to shut down the right side of our brain, and make the general populace use purely the left-side of the brain - consequently turning people into sheep with no sense of creativity or individuality, and on a broader scale, no knowledge of the astral, etc.

But yes, all of us HERE do use both sides of our brain! Others unknowing of the metaphysical need to wake up the dormant, potentially beautiful right-side of their minds. 1rd

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Zamorak666 wrote: The public education system works to shut down the right side of our brain, and make the general populace use purely the left-side of the brain - consequently turning people into sheep with no sense of creativity or individuality, and on a broader scale, no knowledge of the astral, etc.

But yes, all of us HERE do use both sides of our brain! Others unknowing of the metaphysical need to wake up the dormant, potentially beautiful right-side of their minds. 1rd
Unfortunately the left-right brain concept as logic vs creativity may also be a myth.
https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/le ... rain-myth/
https://www.oecd.org/edu/ceri/neuromyth6.htm

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Zamorak666
new here
new here

darkwing wrote:
Zamorak666 wrote: The public education system works to shut down the right side of our brain, and make the general populace use purely the left-side of the brain - consequently turning people into sheep with no sense of creativity or individuality, and on a broader scale, no knowledge of the astral, etc.

Unfortunately the left-right brain concept as logic vs creativity may also be a myth.
https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/le ... rain-myth/
https://www.oecd.org/edu/ceri/neuromyth6.htm
They're always "disproving" theories - they still think the big bang theory was a possibility for the Gods' sake! I'm just going to leave it at this: the masses are deliberately shut off from the knowledge of the astral, or magick in general - of course they will throw out some bullshit theories to continue hiding the truth from the populace. It's fact the right side of the brain CONTAINS ALL THE OCCULT POWER - aka intuition etc.

Return to “Black Arts”