new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tia
Zodiac:

I feel that white arts vs dark/black arts is about priorities. WA hold the greater good above all. DA/BA value individuality. While it is easy to see how valuing individuality over the greater good can cause harm, the greater good can involve hurting people to achieve its end as well. If that makes sense.

In the Abrahamic texts the greater good is held above all, which lead to demons being, well, demonized. I feel that both sides have their pros and cons and neither are inherently 'right' or 'wrong', it is just a matter of preference. Some people may disagree with me, but this is how I feel.

Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

mysticat wrote:I feel that white arts vs dark/black arts is about priorities. WA hold the greater good above all. DA/BA value individuality. While it is easy to see how valuing individuality over the greater good can cause harm, the greater good can involve hurting people to achieve its end as well. If that makes sense.

In the Abrahamic texts the greater good is held above all, which lead to demons being, well, demonized. I feel that both sides have their pros and cons and neither are inherently 'right' or 'wrong', it is just a matter of preference. Some people may disagree with me, but this is how I feel.
Well said!

Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Noctifera wrote:There is fascination and amusement in learning that said being who has only existed in a 'shadow realm' (are you sure it wasn't bat country?) for who knows how many lifetimes,
finally incarnates as a human
produces rap music.

I mean that sincerely.

Black art entity
the shadow realm consumes me
I must produce beats

(Haiku.. Now don't get any ideas, I've got copyright.)

Forgive me I'm as poetic as I am cynical.

Judging by your cussy post, you seem like a pretty extreme person Zamorak.. must be from all the BA. That conclusion can only be as logical as the validity of the premise.

*Giggling*...

Always so eloquently put, Noc...

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

recently I found out that I was totally BA in my past lives. I'm curious for many things. one is..

why I was created in such a black soul? lol maybe no one can't explain x'D

a practitioner told me to heal my soul so that I could go to the light side, I find it's hard because my soul still contain all the darkness I had in my past lives. Just like Zamorak definition of BA, even now as a human I put my self before anyone else. Many people said I lack kindness for others, but why should I? x'D

So I want to ask to anyone who was a BA in past life.. did you choose go to the black side, or stay balance, or heal your soul and go to the light? (well everyone is different, maybe my path will be different. I simply want to know so that I can learn more :D )

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

FenOL wrote:recently I found out that I was totally BA in my past lives. I'm curious for many things. one is..

why I was created in such a black soul? lol maybe no one can't explain x'D

a practitioner told me to heal my soul so that I could go to the light side, I find it's hard because my soul still contain all the darkness I had in my past lives.
Mmm, did you cross-check the past life reading result with other practitioners?
Because if the practitioner who told you to "heal [your] soul" was the one who did the reading, that sounds quite biased and may very well was an attempt to sell you something...

(To be honest, I also cross-check results from CH with other psychic readers and vice versa, and so far there's always correlation, excluding the "go to the light side" type of remarks : ))

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote: Mmm, did you cross-check the past life reading result with other practitioners?
Because if the practitioner who told you to "heal [your] soul" was the one who did the reading, that sounds quite biased and may very well was an attempt to sell you something...
hmm the one who told me to heal it only take a look at my soul I guess, without checking my past life.I think that practitioner choose the lighter side, that's why she said so. I was asking if there is any soulmate calling me out, but she said it wasn't any other but my soul it self (I still can't confirm this true or not)

I got confirmation about my dark past life from many practitioners. one is CH of course, I'm sure it's ASH reading because all in CAPSLOCK lol did say that I was very dark and did not always do any good with my power. And I got the confirmation from other psychic reader and she confirm CH past life reading is very accurate, also revealed the reason why I was very dark in detail. While my other past life I found out by my self, and by meeting my past life familiar, and confirm this with a reading too. All of them indeed said my soul was very dark :'D
but so far thus who did my past life reading never gave me any advice or anything lol they only read it.

That's why I'm quiet curious. Both my past life was so dark, and my current lifetime were away from 'kind&light' lol I'm curious why the practitioner who only take a look at my soul said I should do something about it x'D

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

But let's put this straight - 'dark', does not necessarily mean 'BA'.
Black Arts, if you or anyone is choosing that as a discernment from Dark Arts is alluding to some kind of extreme position and if you subscribe to what is commonly understood by many trustworthy, experienced practitioners - when they apply this they mean to reference an entity that is completely malicious in behavior.
Whereas DA alludes to a being of duality, and with duality you can be very 'dark' or very 'light' in your general resonance, or somewhere more balanced. And even the dark, and light are nuanced with different shades of moral alignment among the spectrum.

With that in mind, certainly being imbalanced or harshly aligned can still apply to you and be something you need to reconcile in your current life, regardless of where exactly that came from. Not sure if the circumstance was so dire.
The potential that comes to mind is maybe you're a younger soul and haven't been through much diversity with your incarnations - the lives affecting you either in majority or significance of impact embodying that very 'dark' being and behavior.

I wouldn't put it in terms like 'you need to turn to the light', that sounds pretty biased (as already pointed out) not to mention generic.
I would say, perhaps that 'dark' element from your past, if strongly inclined to a certain manifestation, needs to be balanced or evolved from if it seems to dominate your personality in the present. Meaning you should take your awareness, and work with it more consciously rather than meander about with it.

It really depends on what you want for yourself going forward, and even that may change as you continue to progress on your path. You can take advantage of the darkness from your past and put it towards desires in the present - make better use of it, but you may also be finding that it's presenting a blockage to your spiritual development.. like if you're just repeating the same behaviors lifetime after lifetime, not learning anything new or seeing from any other angles of perception.

So my interpretation of this and advice is, maybe it's time to approach that part of yourself with an open mind and find how it is impacting your current situation - alike, benefiting or inhibiting your life. Then proceed in the way you need to in order to allow yourself to flourish and grow, which may or may not be to inject what you would consider 'light' into your demeanor and your life. There may be unresolved past life conflicts which are keeping you from exploring more of your potential or having greater opportunities, like in your relationships with people, etc.

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I should straighten this. Sorry for wrote is as very dark, but my past life and my soul back then was not simply very dark, but black, evil and malicious. That's why I said it's BA. My reading from CH was vague, as I believe they don't want to reveal any evil within it, that's why I seek confirmation from other psychic readers, and from them, they indeed said it was evil, not simply very dark. And I know it's true.
Noctifera wrote:
I wouldn't put it in terms like 'you need to turn to the light', that sounds pretty biased (as already pointed out) not to mention generic.
I would say, perhaps that 'dark' element from your past, if strongly inclined to a certain manifestation, needs to be balanced or evolved from if it seems to dominate your personality in the present. Meaning you should take your awareness, and work with it more consciously rather than meander about with it.

It really depends on what you want for yourself going forward, and even that may change as you continue to progress on your path. You can take advantage of the darkness from your past and put it towards desires in the present - make better use of it, but you may also be finding that it's presenting a blockage to your spiritual development.. like if you're just repeating the same behaviors lifetime after lifetime, not learning anything new or seeing from any other angles of perception.

So my interpretation of this and advice is, maybe it's time to approach that part of yourself with an open mind and find how it is impacting your current situation - alike, benefiting or inhibiting your life. Then proceed in the way you need to in order to allow yourself to flourish and grow, which may or may not be to inject what you would consider 'light' into your demeanor and your life. There may be unresolved past life conflicts which are keeping you from exploring more of your potential or having greater opportunities, like in your relationships with people, etc.

But thanks for the advice Noc! 1tu My soul is very young indeed. The truth and the answer is all within me, I totally need to learn more from my past lives and current lifetime.
But then again, I'm still curious about others who had BA past lives. Did you choose to go back to the dark side, or go balance, or go to the light? xD lol simply out of curiousity 1sy

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm, aside from what Noc said,
FenOL wrote:I should straighten this. Sorry for wrote is as very dark, but my past life and my soul back then was not simply very dark, but black, evil and malicious. That's why I said it's BA. My reading from CH was vague, as I believe they don't want to reveal any evil within it, that's why I seek confirmation from other psychic readers, and from them, they indeed said it was evil, not simply very dark. And I know it's true.
One more possibility is that CH doesn't classify that past life of yours as BA. This doesn't mean that it is not dangerous or evil as well, though, as we know that human race as DA has produced many destructive & dangerous individuals who even massacred their own race.

This might be considered as BA in other practitioners' category. On the other hand, there are also those who see demon races not as BA but DA, even the hellborn race which has very different morality and perspective.
FenOL wrote: But then again, I'm still curious about others who had BA past lives. Did you choose to go back to the dark side, or go balance, or go to the light? xD lol simply out of curiousity 1sy
This is an interesting question : )
Before or during the moment of death, did the past lives realize or choose something, or were they just transported directly to the next ones?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Let's just put aside it's BA or DA past lives. But what I mean is not simply doing bad. BA, evil, malicious, can't be controlled, loves torturing, that is, CH definition. Not even once I think it's cool to had that kind of past lives, in fact kinda conflicted. Why could a soul born from the darkness lol I though that we all pure in the beginning x'D
darkwing wrote:Before or during the moment of death, did the past lives realize or choose something, or were they just transported directly to the next ones?
can't know about that until we died, I guess?

Return to “Black Arts”