new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hello. I'd like to point something out to all of you. The energy given off by Black Arts entities can be very intense for those unaccustomed to it, even more so depending on how light you are - which will make the adjustment period an arduous one for those on the lighter end of the spectrum.

However, those who've been what's considered "Black Arts" in past lives will have a MUCH easier adjustment period. Note that this doesn't mean you're inherently evil or anything like that - but it does mean we did not have a choice of helping people simply out of want to help them - we HAD to put the needs of ourselves above others. Now, being human in our spiritual body in this life on the earthen realm (not necessarily in the soul), we now have choice. We can choose to help others out of altruism, if we so desire. This automatically will make us lighter than previous lives, but will still make the adjustment period wayy easier. (Note no matter how dark you may get in this life, you won't return to not having choice, as you can't take away free choice once given. BUT some people WILL NOT be able to handle the darkness - beware and be honest with yourself!)

Now, I'm talking specifically to those who KNOW what they are in their soul. This isn't about "being cool" and having BA entities around you when you know you won't be able to handle their energy. This is for those who actually feel at home around BA energy! Like I said, it's very intense at it's core, but for those who can handle it, it is truly amazing to behold. Don't make hasty decisions and go buy a BA entity now because you think you're dark, but rather keep this in mind in the case you find out you have been BA in past lives, as well.

(I'm not saying you should never own a BA entity if you're not BA in your soul, but I am saying it may take a long time of adjusting to dark energy slowly before even considering a BA entity.)

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

And I suspect you were BA in a past life?

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Zamorak666 wrote:Hello. I'd like to point something out to all of you. The energy given off by Black Arts entities can be very intense for those unaccustomed to it, even more so depending on how light you are - which will make the adjustment period an arduous one for those on the lighter end of the spectrum.

However, those who've been what's considered "Black Arts" in past lives will have a MUCH easier adjustment period. Note that this doesn't mean you're inherently evil or anything like that - but it does mean we did not have a choice of helping people simply out of want to help them - we HAD to put the needs of ourselves above others. Now, being human in our spiritual body in this life on the earthen realm (not necessarily in the soul), we now have choice. We can choose to help others out of altruism, if we so desire. This automatically will make us lighter than previous lives, but will still make the adjustment period wayy easier. (Note no matter how dark you may get in this life, you won't return to not having choice, as you can't take away free choice once given. BUT some people WILL NOT be able to handle the darkness - beware and be honest with yourself!)

Now, I'm talking specifically to those who KNOW what they are in their soul. This isn't about "being cool" and having BA entities around you when you know you won't be able to handle their energy. This is for those who actually feel at home around BA energy! Like I said, it's very intense at it's core, but for those who can handle it, it is truly amazing to behold. Don't make hasty decisions and go buy a BA entity now because you think you're dark, but rather keep this in mind in the case you find out you have been BA in past lives, as well.

(I'm not saying you should never own a BA entity if you're not BA in your soul, but I am saying it may take a long time of adjusting to dark energy slowly before even considering a BA entity.)

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Very well put together and said. This is valuable information to those who are not on a Magus level.

Also I would add a small statement, and it is this: The more we do, the more we should learn.
At Best, before "Doing"
At the "Time " Prepare yourself through what has been written here.
At the "Worst", ask for help from an expert Mage

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
surest
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I would want your view on what black arts means.... and it's correlation with human souls. Thank you.

Esoteric scientist

Zamorak666
new here
new here

Cult wrote:And I suspect you were BA in a past life?
Yes, in all but this current life. I've spent all of my lives, outside of this one, in the shadow realm. First time on this earthen plane, so I do struggle with not ever feeling "real" because of this.

Zamorak666
new here
new here

surest wrote:I would want your view on what black arts means.... and it's correlation with human souls. Thank you.

Esoteric scientist
Black Arts is simply not having the choice of altruism. Being "forced" to look out for one's self above others. White Arts, is not having the choice to not be altruistic. White Arts folks feel the need to help others selflessly. Human beings are dark arts & automatically have choice over their actions.

In regards to the soul, I have a simple way I can explain this. The soul is basically "set in stone" (to a certain extent, it CAN be altered, although some are against this), it's your true self - it's who you were when you were initially created, no filters. Now, the soul can be reincarnated onto other planes. So what we're seeing here on earth, is basically our souls put through earth's "filter" so to speak, and into our new (physical and spiritual) human body. BUT, if I were to say pass on from this life, onto another plane, I wouldn't be reincarnated as human, as that's not what I am in my soul. If I were once again reincarnated into the Shadow Realm, or any realm for that matter, I would be put through that realm's "filter" so to speak, into a new spiritual body.

I hope that makes sense.

Zamorak666
new here
new here

The Styx Group wrote:Very well put together and said. This is valuable information to those who are not on a Magus level.

Also I would add a small statement, and it is this: The more we do, the more we should learn.
At Best, before "Doing"
At the "Time " Prepare yourself through what has been written here.
At the "Worst", ask for help from an expert Mage

Caiyros
Thank you I appreciate that friend. And I like what you said, because if we are doing much and learning nothing new, it does seem rather pointless in the end. 1mg

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Something just occurred to me.. If BA is only able to do bad, then are they only able to self-harm instead of do good for themselves? Why is it that you define as BA as beings that have no choice but to serve themselves? When you serve yourself at others' expense, you do a good deed, at least for yourself, simultaneously committing a bad deed by harming others. Conversely, when you harm yourself in order to help others, you do a bad deed for yourself, and a good deed for others. Isn't BA and WA polarities of purity?

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Because the definitions of WA, BA, and DA are skewed and not accurate. They reflect the thinkings of a Christian or other monotheistic background, where light is seen as holy and positive, and darkness seen as negative or bad.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I have to disagree. Regarding the spectrum as it is used in this community : Dark is not seen as bad, dark falls under the DA spectrum which is seen as you and I and is a neutral ground that can vary from the edge of WA to the edge of BA. Meaning that very very dark is still accepted for it's positive potential.

Now BA and WA, are spoken of as polarities just as Cult pointed out. Whether that polarity is 'good' or 'bad' depends on your personal perception ultimately. You (general) don't have to believe that BA is bad even based on this particular spectrum, but you can never change what it essentially is.
I would say as a polarity it is something a DA being (such as ourselves) could never truly fathom to properly define.

One has to understand of course that this is contextual within a particular spectrum that is being applied for our safety and basic comprehension, interacting with beings.
Darkness is a complex subject just as Light is, in my view 'Darkness and Light' or the 'Duality' frequencies are set apart from the WA/DA/BA spectrum. It's difficult even to describe what I mean by that. Part of it has to do with the vibration or influence of a force vs the very being of a force (say the impact of BA vs the nature and vitality of BA). Maybe passive vs directed force. However that's putting the concept going on in my head very simply.

In this community of keeping it is much more helpful to be able to look at the polarities as polarities and DA encompassing neutral to darkness.
In a discussion of human-cast magick or energetic influence I think it's quite different.
And I believe it is possible to acknowledge a polarity-based consciousness/entity as solely malicious, and appreciate it's uncompromising nature in the grand scheme of things at the same time. Just as I can acknowledge WA's vigilant fluff-bunniness or eerie feel-goodness (which can be problematic for some of us), and appreciate it's exotic beauty at the same time.
We must be able to appreciate the nature of something for what it is, and not try to make it what it is not.. I'm not about to water down a truly BA force by this spectrum as being misunderstood, we comprehend it the best way we are able.

Return to “Black Arts”