Living Vampires

Resources and links to information on vampires.
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

angeldark wrote:hi dear ,the sanguine vampires i meet did NOT look fully human, the eyecolor ,skin and hair did look different , some changes were very suptile but it was here,

so ,sikrua you are a psy vampire ,right? i can´t see a difference if human or psy vampire...physically! but in energy after some time psy vampires feels much different lol , this is very interesting
Angie, what were the eye colors of the sanguines you met? And did their eyes have a luminescent quality to them?

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

SikruaSuncat wrote:
angeldark wrote:hi dear ,the sanguine vampires i meet did NOT look fully human, the eyecolor ,skin and hair did look different , some changes were very suptile but it was here,

so ,sikrua you are a psy vampire ,right? i can´t see a difference if human or psy vampire...physically! but in energy after some time psy vampires feels much different lol , this is very interesting
I assume you met them here in the physical? Are you sure they were not wearing colored contacts for fun? *amused* The Sangs have a completely different culture from Psis. Yes, I am a Psi. I have not been Awakened for long...almost 6 months. I am already changing. Massive changes! 1s

hmm...amusing...really?
...i do not know if you want to insult me or my knowledge about vampires, englisch is not my first language and i am not feeling insulted in any way... ..because you know nothing about my background and i do not know about yours ...
but why the hell would a vampire use contacts lol?

kitsune...

the sanguine vampires i know (from meetings here on earth) and work with are over centuries old,i do not know how "younger" vampires look like ,the beings i know have paper like dry white or evory colored skin and the eye colors lookes "sucked" away a bit, a bit blurry (?)

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

angeldark wrote:
SikruaSuncat wrote:

I assume you met them here in the physical? Are you sure they were not wearing colored contacts for fun? *amused* The Sangs have a completely different culture from Psis. Yes, I am a Psi. I have not been Awakened for long...almost 6 months. I am already changing. Massive changes! 1s

hmm...amusing...really?
...i do not know if you want to insult me or my knowledge about vampires, englisch is not my first language and i am not feeling insulted in any way... ..because you know nothing about my background and i do not know about yours ...
but why the hell would a vampire use contacts lol?

I meant no insult to you! I have not seen older living Vampyres in the flesh as yet. As far as vampyre knowledge, I most likely do not have any great knowledge yet. I find the colored contacts people sometimes wear to cosplay can sometimes be impressive and it is amusing that humans do that, and I would find it even funnier if a Vampyre did that! It is exactly funny because...why would they? The very idea is crazy! 1s

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member

Yes you are right. I must also laugh at the idear of vampires wear contacts... and what about capes and fake fangs ? Lol ..but I am sure ...some there is a real vampire doing all this to make humans think he or she is not a real vampire lol . I wish you the best on your journey. Hope to read here on the forum from your great experiances dear .

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Angie. Sent you a pm.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Amaranthlovecharm
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA, immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Fae of light
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So interesting. I have psy blood but from an ancestor so I think it is too far back. XD hopefully I'll be able to work with that part of my self and with my ancestor to uncover some abilities!

It's so interesting that they are on this plane though. Is there a reason why? Or they just happen to be on this plane rather than astral?

Whoever's reading this, hope you're having a good day! ^^
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Hello Angeldark,

I am also from Germany, but live now in The Netherlands. I am just curious, did you meet the vampires in Germany?

angeldark
venerated member
venerated member

Hi, mostly i saw them in Poland and one is visiting me in Germany ;-) they are close with some Witches coven i know from Polad, i was born there ,many hugs

TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
Zodiac:

angeldark wrote:Hi, mostly i saw them in Poland and one is visiting me in Germany ;-) they are close with some Witches coven i know from Polad, i was born there ,many hugs
Can you please message me [emoji4]

we speak the way we breathe
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

TVXQ_520 wrote:
angeldark wrote:Hi, mostly i saw them in Poland and one is visiting me in Germany ;-) they are close with some Witches coven i know from Polad, i was born there ,many hugs
Can you please message me [emoji4]
You will have to apply for tenure in order to use the PM system. You've been a member long enough to qualify, but I'm not sure how many posts you need to have to qualify. (Tenure depends on both length of membership and activity level.)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Vampire Information”