sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

May they rest is n peace, and may their loved ones have all the consolation they need.

This is what comes of hate, and of viewing entire groups of people as somehow inferior and unworthy of the most basic respect. Once we start "othering" people and thinking of them as less than human, it becomes easier to discriminate against them, abuse them, or at the most extreme, kill them..

The hatred has to stop. Doing that will prevent atrocities like this.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I interpret (sign language) at the church where I grew up, as one of my part-time jobs. On today's weekly bulletin, we have the scripture quote from St. Paul: "Be not overcome with evil, but instead overcome evil with good".

In the same vein, we have Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s quote: "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."

We can honor the fallen by remembering both these things before we start promoting hostility.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Having a distant cousin that died in one of the plane crashes, who left behind children who will not remember her, I can say for certain, we will not forget them. The atrocities were uncalled for, and premeditated.

When will the bigotry and hatred end? Bigotry and hatred are not acceptable in any of today's standards.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:Having a distant cousin that died in one of the plane crashes, who left behind children who will not remember her, I can say for certain, we will not forget them.
As far as I'm aware of, I didn't know anybody involved; but I have a couple friends who had friends and relatives who worked either at the WTC or in the Fire Department
When will the bigotry and hatred end? Bigotry and hatred are not acceptable in any of today's standards.
There would seem to be very little incentive as long as the promotion of hatred and war remains a multi-billion dollar industry

Return to “Magnolia”